Hi Folks,

A big thank you to everyone on this board for keeping me informed on all things Blackberry for the last 2 years, it has been quite the ride. Not sure why RIM has fascinated me so much but it has. I have decided to start writing some articles on the business orientated website "Seeking Alpha" to clear up some of the confusion about RIM. My first article "Mobile Payments: The Coming Growth Engine For Wireless Carriers" was published today! Please check it out and follow me on Twitter @CrumbsObserver if you are interested. I think I have a slightly different take on things that some may find interesting. PS if any of you big names out there (Crackberry Kevin, Bla1ze, Alex Kinsella, Jerome Carty...you know who you are) could retweet it would be much appreciated!
    12-04-12 03:45 PM
    Interesting read, for sure Blackberry will be front and center because they equate with security! I'm also very interested in what Blackberry will be rolling out with BBM Money, puts a whole new slant on "mobile payments". In effect Blackberry can take the lead on "mobile payments" via NFC and "peer to peer" payments via BBM. As a realtor would say it's all about the security security security, which Blackberry has in spades. Interesting times ahead!
    12-04-12 04:10 PM
    I still dont understand why people think NFC is so insecure...
    12-05-12 02:10 PM
    they dont understand how mobile payments work . youre required to use a pin on google wallet, so i expect the same from RIM.

after you enter the pin, you have a few sec to make a payment before it locks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-05-12 03:23 PM