Posted via  Z10 aTrueBbLover 

http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...os-and-android
    02-05-15 01:49 AM
    Looks good.

I think BlackBerry 10's Calendar has been going backwards in some ways.

I miss growing numbers in the 10.3.1 app.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 07:47 PM
    Looks good.

I think BlackBerry 10's Calendar has been going backwards in some ways.

I miss growing numbers in the 10.3.1 app.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 04:31 AM
    What's growing numbers?

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    IggieX likes this.
    02-06-15 07:16 AM
    Microsoft is taking this race for third seriously. Good for them. A new OS update, purchasing Acompli, now sunrise. Only a matter of time before you see them reap the rewards.
    If Microsoft under Nadella can make some strides the next few years it's only a matter of time before the consumer market will start to take their mobile products seriously.
    02-06-15 07:28 AM
    I believe they are really taking a shot @Android services. Not sure how, but it seems they have some kind of a plan, let's not forget about the CyanogenMod investment...

Posted via CB10 from my exquisite Z10 on TMO Romania
    02-06-15 07:33 AM
    Microsoft is taking this race for third seriously. Good for them. A new OS update, purchasing Acompli, now sunrise. Only a matter of time before you see them reap the rewards.
    If Microsoft under Nadella can make some strides the next few years it's only a matter of time before the consumer market will start to take their mobile products seriously.
    Hopefully they do before we lose BlackBerry as an alternative to Android and iOS.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 07:37 AM
    Hopefully they do before we lose BlackBerry as an alternative to Android and iOS.

Posted via CB10
    I always thought it would be Microsoft to acquire BlackBerry. Enterprise software with enterprise security. To me it was a match made in heaven.
    I've always been a fan of windows phone - love the Nokia design of the lumia phones.
    Here's hoping in a time where businesses are collaborating much more maybe they will team up for some joint ventures.
    02-06-15 08:16 AM
    Agree..if BlackBerry will sell out one day..it will be better to sell to microsoft rather than cheap samsung .

Posted via  Z10 aTrueBbLover 
    02-06-15 10:06 AM
    Microsoft already has them beat in their prime market. I'm not sure what MS would want with them. If anything it'd be patents they'd like to have but not need and would probably be more likely to wait those out in a fire sale.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 05:28 AM
    Microsoft would destroy Blackberry if they bought. I don't see that happening every.
    02-11-15 07:33 AM
    Hmm, not sure I see how Microsoft is better or worse than Samsung, or any other potential buyer of BlackBerry.

If a buyout happens, the buyer will want something BB has (probably patents IMHO). They'll take that "something" and use it to make their *own* company stronger in some way.

One thing I'm pretty certain of is that no buyer will buy BB in order to save BB10 or because it'll be good for BB!
    02-11-15 07:45 AM
    I am glad I dove back into MS stock. Made a pile 20+ yrs ago and I expect their resurgence to come within a couple of yrs. The Redmond ship may be slow to turn but when it gets swung around it will swamp some competitors.
    I also expect that once MS opens the (mobile OS) field from 2 players to 3, more than just ending the duopoly, it will make the field open for multiple players, including our beloved BB.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    02-11-15 05:17 PM
    I am glad I dove back into MS stock. Made a pile 20+ yrs ago and I expect their resurgence to come within a couple of yrs. The Redmond ship may be slow to turn but when it gets swung around it will swamp some competitors.
    I also expect that once MS opens the (mobile OS) field from 2 players to 3, more than just ending the duopoly, it will make the field open for multiple players, including our beloved BB.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    I'm a fan of MS myself and am cheering for them. I remember having a conversation with a friend a few years back about how there will only be three major players in mobile in 15-20 years: Apple, Google, and Microsoft. Why? Because they all have a pile of money to wait it out, spend money on R&D, advertise, have consumer confidence, but also because they all utilise more than one consumer device: desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile a la iOS, Android, and soon to be Windows 10 respectively. But now they're all reaching into TV and cars and health care. All are working on cloud systems allowing consumers to jump conveniently from one screen to the next with the utmost ease. I fear it's only a matter of time before BlackBerry sees the trio of giants it needs to overcome and completely switches back to enterprise. I think that's where JC is slowly taking the company and he wants to stay there. In his heart of hearts I'm sure he knows the battle for the consumer market is a lost cause for BlackBerry.
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-11-15 07:22 PM
    CEOs of Sunrise and Acompli Talk Reinventing Productivity

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 08:59 AM