There are rumors, Blackberry mobile phone manufacturer RIM has cancelled plans to launch of the 3 mobile phone in the 2 section, which included with BlackBerry 10 operating system of the new machine.

It is reported, RIM in their important service BES and BBM transplanted to a new system problems, are now working to overcome.

At present, only running BlackBerry 10 system device is a PlayBook plate. RIM in 2011 April launched the flat, but not with BES and BBM services, although RIM commitment through software upgrade to support the two services.

The message says, RIM has decided to cancel the two mobile phone R & D. First, codenamed "Milan", is the sideslipping keyboard and touch screen mobile phone; second as " Colt", is a classic shape of Blackberry mobile phone. Cancel the two mobile phone, means that RIM only codenamed" London" full touch screen mobile phone running on BlackBerry 10.
    01-10-12 09:07 PM
    And the bag boy at the grocery store said.............
    01-10-12 09:13 PM
    There are rumors, Blackberry mobile phone manufacturer RIM has cancelled plans to launch of the 3 mobile phone in the 2 section, which included with BlackBerry 10 operating system of the new machine.

It is reported, RIM in their important service BES and BBM transplanted to a new system problems, are now working to overcome.

At present, only running BlackBerry 10 system device is a PlayBook plate. RIM in 2011 April launched the flat, but not with BES and BBM services, although RIM commitment through software upgrade to support the two services.

The message says, RIM has decided to cancel the two mobile phone R & D. First, codenamed "Milan", is the sideslipping keyboard and touch screen mobile phone; second as " Colt", is a classic shape of Blackberry mobile phone. Cancel the two mobile phone, means that RIM only codenamed" London" full touch screen mobile phone running on BlackBerry 10.
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for your very firstest post. I'm not sure, but this is something that might have already been discussed in more than one post. But thanks for the effort anyway.
    01-10-12 09:24 PM
    And the bag boy at the grocery store said.............
    I don't get it????
    01-10-12 09:24 PM
    because your a droidiot
    01-10-12 09:29 PM
    oh that reminds me I need to put the toilet seat down
    01-10-12 09:45 PM
    I don't get it????
    It's a joke, it means everything said is just a rumor, there's no real proof. It's as good as hearing something from the bag boy at the grocery store, who actually knows nothing about what RIM is doing in R & D.

RIM may have cancelled two devices that were in R & D, but I doubt that leaves them with only one new phone that will run BlackBerry 10. It just means that noone has any information on the new devices that RIM will be coming out with.
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    01-10-12 09:51 PM
    Nice first post, we got a winner.
    scott.slater likes this.
    01-10-12 10:27 PM
    This must be some 10 year old that overheard mom and dad saying this stuff to their older kid after the older kid said he wanted a BlackBerry phone and Playbook because the new features are way better then what their iCrap is capable of doing, posted using mom and dad's iPad/iPhone/iTouch whatever you want to call the device. All pretty much the same thing, a MP3 player with an identity crisis, one thinks it is a phone and the other thinks it is a Tablet.
    01-10-12 10:41 PM
    So the noobs get to spred whatever they want as news, teckcrunch gets to create the news by being total idiots in their interviews. Yet none of it resembels news, Oh wait here comes bgr to get a qoute from our noob. Now its news!
    01-10-12 10:51 PM
    Wth is this gibberish?!? Closed.
    scott.slater and aminrajabi like this.
    01-10-12 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD