10-31-13 12:55 PM
29 12
tools
    Lol at the Piers Morgan tweet on BBM-img_00000264.png

Posted from my Z10
    10-28-13 01:34 PM
    This just makes him look like an even bigger tool than he already is.

Real technology? It's lacking features, has problems and has been overthrown by other messaging platforms.

Good for him.
    10-28-13 01:39 PM
    This just makes him look like an even bigger tool than he already is.

Real technology? It's lacking features, has problems and has been overthrown by other messaging platforms.

Good for him.
    Oh my you're even funnier than the original post lol

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 01:43 PM
    What does BBM lack if you're on a BB? I think he has full capability of all the features that BBM has to offer. Cross platform contacts wont have full capability for a few more months, but that will come.

I'm pretty sure he was mostly joking, hence using the word 'luddite'. Lighten up, it was actually pretty funny. Luddites, many of them with newer phones waiting in line to DL what can be considered older technology (BBM app). Now if you want to argue OS vs OS that's a different argument that I don't feel like participating in.
    sawax likes this.
    10-28-13 01:48 PM
    LOL.. well done, PM. He's never wavered in his love for Team Blacksheep.
    10-28-13 01:48 PM
    What does BBM lack if you're on a BB? I think he has full capability of all the features that BBM has to offer. Cross platform contacts wont have full capability for a few more months, but that will come.

I'm pretty sure he was mostly joking, hence using the word 'luddite'. Lighten up, it was actually pretty funny. Luddites, many of them with newer phones waiting in line to DL what can be considered older technology (BBM app). Now if you want to argue OS vs OS that's a different argument that I don't feel like participating in.
    Luddite also means

any opponent of industrial change or innovation
    Luddite | Define Luddite at Dictionary.com

It sounds like he is trying to call BBM going cross platform innovative (even though others have done it way before BlackBerry).

I don't find calling BBM "real technology" funny. I guess this is why he is in the news broadcasting industry and not a comedian.

Not here for an OS vs OS war. I didn't even bring an OS up.
    10-28-13 02:05 PM
    I just wasn't sure if you were referring exclusively to BBM or to BB10 also, only because I am under the impression that all the 'problems' in BBM have been updated/fixed.

I think it's funny because he probably get's the same treatment and abuse a lot of people on this site receive because of our personal choice of phone. It's funny, and kind of throwing a coal on someones head for them to DL something they've probably bashed day in and day out. I personally find that funny, mostly because I can relate.
    10-28-13 02:25 PM
    I just wasn't sure if you were referring exclusively to BBM or to BB10 also, only because I am under the impression that all the 'problems' in BBM have been updated/fixed.

I think it's funny because he probably get's the same treatment and abuse a lot of people on this site receive because of our personal choice of phone. It's funny, and kind of throwing a coal on someones head for them to DL something they've probably bashed day in and day out. I personally find that funny, mostly because I can relate.
    I hear you on that front, but no one was ever bashing BBM (AFAIK). That was one of the most loved features ex-BB users wished they still had, and the reason many users in others countries still buy BBs today (perfect example is Indonesia, where people are buying BBs just for BBM and have an iOS or Android device for everything else). The criticism has alway been about the OS and hardware.

Some of the BBM problems have been fixed for iOS, but the latest update caused some more. I am sure they will be fixed soon. Hopefully.
    10-28-13 02:31 PM
    I hear you on that front, but no one was ever bashing BBM (AFAIK). That was one of the most loved features ex-BB users wished they still had, and the reason many users in others countries still buy BBs today (perfect example is Indonesia, where people are buying BBs just for BBM and have an iOS or Android device for everything else). The criticism has alway been about the OS and hardware.

Some of the BBM problems have been fixed for iOS, but the latest update caused some more. I am sure they will be fixed soon. Hopefully.
    SOON and any reference to BlackBerry should never be used.
    richardat, kbz1960 and h20work like this.
    10-28-13 02:39 PM
    SOON and any reference to BlackBerry should never be used.
    Ouch. You got me there!
    richardat likes this.
    10-28-13 02:42 PM
    You follow Piers Morgan, the joke is on you here, buddy.
    niss63 likes this.
    10-28-13 04:32 PM
    He's a smart, objective man.

Posted via CB10
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    10-28-13 04:42 PM
    You follow Piers Morgan, the joke is on you here, buddy.
    I must have missed the punchline

Posted from my Z10
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    10-28-13 04:50 PM
    I love the measured and constructive response from Mr Scott Johnson there..whoever he is.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 05:33 PM
    Or Jones even..lol

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 05:34 PM
    It was fun, actually.
    10-28-13 06:49 PM
    Pretty funny, I had to follow him after that comment haha

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 07:20 PM
    He is an embarrassment. America can have him.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 03:52 AM
    I LOL'd. Sounds like something I would say to my buddies.

Kudo's to the brain trust above who had to run to dictionary.com to define luddite.

Posted via CB10
    BBPandy likes this.
    10-29-13 06:42 AM
    Gosh, I hate Pierced Organ.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 10:24 PM
    355 retweets and 67 favourites. The man has followers.

Posted via CB10
    dusdal likes this.
    10-30-13 09:12 PM
    What is his rep like in the US? In the UK, he is as popular as herpes.
    10-31-13 12:52 AM
    He's a darling of the left. Unfortunately, like herpes, there appears to be no cure.
    10-31-13 08:12 AM
    Pretty much the same here. But since the media loves to exploit schmucks like him, they do a pretty decent job of pretending that he's likeable.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    10-31-13 08:24 AM
    He's a darling of the left. Unfortunately, like herpes, there appears to be no cure.
    I'd say the opposite. I dunno you could categorize anybody in bed with Donald Trump as being favored by the left.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    10-31-13 08:26 AM
29 12