10-20-13 12:10 PM
318 ... 23456 ...
tools
    LG should look what they came from. Crappy goldstar and lucky combined. 90% of what they make is still junk under the LG brand.
    10-14-13 09:02 AM
    My nexus 4 is the least laggy phone that I have ever owned (that, and my galaxy nexus). I actually can't remember a time that they lagged on me unless I severely undervolt them. Actually my most reliable phones, and pretty much good enough to do everything I need.

(BBM#33)
    I agree! The Nexus 4 still meets my needs flawlessly. No complaints with it at all. I could happily use it for another year or two, but I enjoy trying a lot of smartphones, so I'll be upgrading to the next Nexus.
    10-14-13 09:02 AM
    I agree! The Nexus 4 still meets my needs flawlessly. No complaints with it at all. I could happily use it for another year or two, but I enjoy trying a lot of smartphones, so I'll be upgrading to the next Nexus.
    I'm the same way I like trying out smart phones as much as I can. That's actually how I ended up with a z10!

(BBM#33)
    10-14-13 09:14 AM
    Definitely a low blow and like someone said, they need to be worrying about Samsung but obviously they aren't serious about being successful because their Android UI looks like complete arse, even worse than Samsung's TouchWiz... which I never knew was possible to do. Way to lame, LG.
    deezy87 likes this.
    10-14-13 09:27 AM
    Yep, they actually sold over 12 million of them last quarter. Compared to BlackBerry, who only shipped 5.9 million smart phones last quarter. The vast majority of which were over two years old.

We can make fun of LG's comment, but they are doing a lot better than BlackBerry is at the moment.
    Really?? They did??
    10-14-13 09:45 AM
    The way I look at it, LG would have written an eulogy for themselves if Google didn't pick them for their Nexus devices twice in a row.
    10-14-13 09:45 AM
    Really?? They did??
    Really? They did not?

12M units with building cost only
    5.7M units with building cost + all the software developing cost
    Even the building cost it is much cheaper for LG than BBRY.

LOL
    10-14-13 09:57 AM
    Any of you ever think it was a fake? Here is the LG FB page for LG Mobile. https://www.facebook.com/LGMobile

canuckvoip, you really need to let it go. It's a freaking cell phone company. Not your sister.
    It's not a timeline post, its an Advertisement targeted to people who have blackberry as an interest
    10-14-13 09:59 AM
    Very weird ad for sure. Instead of aiming against Samsungs Glaxy S4 or, obviously, Apples iPhone 5C/S, they're fully targeting the Z30. I highly doubt the Z30 is going to be an actual thread for any Android flagships in the first place, so playing against it is very odd.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    10-14-13 10:01 AM
    This shows that BlackBerry still has a loyal fan base. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
    10-14-13 10:06 AM
    Lol to u... U gave the LG mobile FB page whereas the link posted by OP is an LG USA FB page.
    And surely it's hidden now knowing they were backfired.
    Coz i noticed the likes increased after a while especially to the top commenter.

Definitely not a fake but were hidden due to the backlash.
    Here is LG USA Mobile. Find the pic?
    https://www.facebook.com/LGUSAMobile

Here is the initial link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2891241&type=1

Try clicking on back to album. Can you? Try clicking on next. Can you?
    10-14-13 10:21 AM
    There is a huge gulf between the quality of LG products and that of the their marketing. This ad is completely tasteless and does disservice to the G2, which is a fantastic phone.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-14-13 10:24 AM
    Well I bought the Z30 over the LG G2

Posted via CB10
    bspence87 likes this.
    10-14-13 10:31 AM
    The way I look at it, LG would have written an eulogy for themselves if Google didn't pick them for their Nexus devices twice in a row.
    As I said earlier, the Nexus 4 only sold around 3 million units according to Google. It is a awesome phone, but it didn't save LG. Google didn't save LG either. LG stepped their game up and saved itself by putting out good products and in the process became chosen to make Nexus devices.
    10-14-13 10:31 AM
    If it wasn't for negative press BB wouldn't have any....at this rate they will be the under dog and suddenly see a surge...
    10-14-13 10:44 AM
    Any of you ever think it was a fake? Here is the LG FB page for LG Mobile. https://www.facebook.com/LGMobile

canuckvoip, you really need to let it go. It's a freaking cell phone company. Not your sister.
    Here is LG USA Mobile. Find the pic?
    https://www.facebook.com/LGUSAMobile

Here is the initial link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2891241&type=1

Try clicking on back to album. Can you? Try clicking on next. Can you?
    Sure it's a fake.

And they add replies and like comments every half hour? Cool. Takes a lot of effort if it's a fake.

Explain what makes u think it's a fake. Because it's not in timeline? Not in album? Can u hide pictures in FB and yet if u have the link, u can still retrieve and add comments and like as u wish, right?

From what i see, everytime i click the link in OP in crackberry or n4BB, the number of likes on first comment increased and i just saw there's a reply on the first top comment.
    Cool way to make a fake.

Lol.
    10-14-13 10:56 AM
    If there's a Samsung anything sitting beside an LG anything, I will buy the Samsung every time. Don't know anyone who says LG is the best at anything. Perhaps they really shouldn't be taking part in this kind of advertising until they come out with something unique.

I'm going to go read all the replies. Amusing end to turkey day.

Posted via CB10
    Not so sure about that, I think I would prefer an LG TV to Samy any day, but that's just me.
    10-14-13 11:00 AM
    Maybe LG is buying BlackBerry and they are looking at people reactions.

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    10-14-13 11:02 AM
    LOL I guess the expression of interest is not coming or maybe this changes their mind.
    10-14-13 11:15 AM
    I get it that many/most of the CB users didn't take well to petty shot in a marketing attempt. After all, who likes a kick in the gut when they're down? Was it in poor form? Probably. But let's be real here. If the positions were switched, and Blackberry was in the superior position and dumped on a failing competitor... This thread would be chock full of kudos and back-slaps towards BBRY.
    10-14-13 11:17 AM
    As I said earlier, the Nexus 4 only sold around 3 million units according to Google. It is a awesome phone, but it didn't save LG. Google didn't save LG either. LG stepped their game up and saved itself by putting out good products and in the process became chosen to make Nexus devices.
    its a symbiotic win-win for both Google and LG anyway.

LG stands to win good name for the Nexus brand (it in itself is an achievement)
    Google stands to win by 'reaching out' to more partners.

So both side benefited from each another. The way I look at it still, had Google decided to go on to another vendor for their nexus line up, it would make LG go on to struggle just like HTC, at least on the handphone side. Sure, they can make good phones, but try pitting them against the current incumbent juggernauts of Android, they'll still get their asses whooped.
    10-14-13 11:24 AM
    I get it that many/most of the CB users didn't take well to petty shot in a marketing attempt. After all, who likes a kick in the gut when they're down? Was it in poor form? Probably. But let's be real here. If the positions were switched, and Blackberry was in the superior position and dumped on a failing competitor... This thread would be chock full of kudos and back-slaps towards BBRY.
    True. I'm sure some of us remember the coments by the former CEO/Founder about Apple.years ago.
    10-14-13 11:24 AM
    Perhaps LG's social media team knows something we don't. LG is buying BlackBerry?
    That crossed my mind too, LOL.
    10-14-13 11:27 AM
    Maybe true but I don't like this kind of marketing no matter who does it and I'm sure I can speak for any mature individual on CB. If BlackBerry did it I would be angry with them.

It was nice to see so many people defend BlackBerry. Their marketing department should have taken advantage of facebook a while back. I noticed that fewer people were ranting that BlackBerry is dead on facebook as more and more people were doing the opposite on Crackberry. But, alas, there is no smart marketing (or rather no marketing at all) at BlackBerry.
    10-14-13 11:33 AM
    Not cool... Kind of unapologetically brutal, and quite possibly foolish. Cheering for someone else's demise is classless to say the least.
    Oh please no!
    10-14-13 11:33 AM
318 ... 23456 ...