10-20-13 12:10 PM
318 ... 111213
tools
    LG Just recently started to do well with their sales,
    Posted via CB10
    So what.
    You were claiming the ad backfired, now your back pedaling.
    Lg G2/nexus 5 will sell more than all bb10 devices put together, it's not really a challenge for them to compete with blackberry.

so they were ready to go under like other companies. They are still financially in worse shape than BlackBerry now.
    Posted via CB10
    No they are not.
    Lg is a conglomerate. Do you know what that means? Of course not why would you.

Worst case scenario: LG shuts down their mobile division, just like what NEC and Panasonic (Japanese conglomerates) did.

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

Cheers .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    10-16-13 03:13 PM

And the LG banner ads would be wasted adapted to Blackberry devices: too few Blackberries around, and those who own a BB device are very often die-hard users (just see the reactions to their poor ad/aggression).
    I did read some of the reactions, they were brutal. But then again those consumers can move on to Nokia, Samsung, or apple devices, realistically the latter.

Then what could LG boast about that Blackberry couldn't do at least as well...

Posted via CB10
    No idea. The only lg phone I have ever owned was their version of the **** Tracey watch back in 09.

I particularly detest the quality found in Korean made consumer electronic devices.

10-16-13 03:24 PM
    Speaking of BBRY taking pot shots, didn't BBRY attack Android as a whole with regards to security? And, IIRC, the exec who issued that statement moved to Samsung shortly after.
    10-16-13 03:29 PM
    if you are so worry about ppl losing their job you should strictly work for a charity then. any time you are in a business there will be winner and loser. when you are making money, other ppl are losing money. it is all part of the game. the fact that you said LG is not getting your business and if other ppl are doing the same thing then a lot of LG employees will lose their job. is that any different from BBRY employee losing their job? seems like you are trying to spread the message of telling ppl to not buy LG. i guess you are part of the problem causing ppl to lose their job.

also, guess what, the ppl lost their job because their company can't compete. can't blame anyone but themselves. its not because some stupid ad LG put out
    You sure have a lot of hate and anger inside you.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 03:30 PM
    So what.
    You were claiming the ad backfired, now your back pedaling.
    Lg G2/nexus 5 will sell more than all bb10 devices put together, it's not really a challenge for them to compete with blackberry.

No they are not.
    Lg is a conglomerate. Do you know what that means? Of course not why would you.

Worst case scenario: LG shuts down their mobile division, just like what NEC and Panasonic (Japanese conglomerates) did.

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

Cheers .

Yes I'm talking about their phone division. Are they not 8 billion in debt and have 2 billion in cash. The only product they make that caught my eye is the G2.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 03:53 PM
    Where is their market? I don't see any in the Vancouver area..
    Now you're just obstinate. Who cares what you see in Vancouver (other than you of course). Whether YOU see one, a dozen, hundreds does not change what LG's actual global marketshare is.

And before you ask, I use, for work, a 9810 soon to be replaced by the Q10 sitting in a box on my desk.
    10-16-13 04:24 PM
    BGR, or at least one author there, agrees it's a bad tactic.

http://bgr.com/2013/10/16/lg-blackberry-taunt-backfire/

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-16-13 06:45 PM
    If we want our voices heard we should email the executives of LG so that they no that they have severely messed up with their leadership.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 10:35 PM
    Blackberry really needs to step up their advertising...while they still have strong support.

Posted using my awesome Q10
    10-17-13 05:56 AM
    Blackberry really needs to step up their advertising...while they still have strong support.

Posted using my awesome Q10
    The brand perception around BlackBerry is at a low. Their ads need to address that, differentiating features compared to the competition and BBOS among other things. They've done a terrible job promoting all of the BlackBerry 10 line of phones. I still haven't seen a single TV or print ad for the Z30 and I'm in Toronto so that should say a lot.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    10-17-13 06:11 AM
    BGR, or at least one author there, agrees it's a bad tactic.

http://bgr.com/2013/10/16/lg-blackberry-taunt-backfire/

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    Nice find!
    I was sure that BGR would adore that ad.

Then reading something like: "The moral of the story is this: If you are a smartphone brand with lukewarm brand loyalty at best, better not taunt a dying beast with a fiercely cultish fan base. There is no upside to that tactic." , is kind of refreshing.

Didn't thought that I'd agree with BGR on a BlackBerry article this soon again.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:14 AM
    I'm here for information, entertainment and to discuss various subject matter whenever I feel like posting. Unless the powers that be ban me from doing that, I will continue to do just that. I'll give you a little more info about me, because you seem so interested. I'm a 40 year old man, a Taurus and I've been married for 13 years. I have 2 great kids (one is graduating high school this year) and I've been self employed since I was 19. I am a blue collar guy and I like sports and beer. Anything else that you might like to know about me?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    Well as a matter of fact, tell me what you're wearing, and say it in a sexy way.
    I'll have my phone in my pocket on vibrate, waiting for your reply.
    ROFL!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 07:44 PM
    If you are reading this on an LG there is A fifty percent chance that your screen is cracked.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 11:33 PM
    10-18-13 10:40 PM
    12.1 million people worldwide, that's who.
    True but doesn't say much for the quality of their products. After all....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_Rock

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 11:00 PM
    Hmm now that Google has Motorola, are they gonna care about LG anymore?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 07:08 AM
    Hmm now that Google has Motorola, are they gonna care about LG anymore?

Posted via CB10
    With the push for more "Google Experience" devices, Google can afford to be gregarious with the assignment of Nexus devices, I think.

If LG is smart, and can leverage the supply chain, they could theoretically be another Samsung.
    10-19-13 11:05 PM
    With the push for more "Google Experience" devices, Google can afford to be gregarious with the assignment of Nexus devices, I think.

If LG is smart, and can leverage the supply chain, they could theoretically be another Samsung.
    I sure hope not.
    10-20-13 12:10 PM
318 ... 111213