10-20-13 12:10 PM
318 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    10-15-13 08:30 AM
    I had an LG fridge, large twin door. Broke down replace compressor on warranty, after about 6 months use.
    And, your point?
    10-15-13 08:54 AM
    The trolling comments of this article on the front page of CB shows that it has touched a nerve to the extent that some create CB accs to troll.

It's good to see that BlackBerry fans have fight & that people who don't like BlackBerry make such an effort to give us the feedback & display that they feel BlackBerry is a *threat.

*Troll: You tell us what the threat is, we're just enjoying our BlackBerry devices.

#onestepahead

Posted via my CB Q10
    It is rather odd that there are so many non-BlackBerry fans or non-BlackBerry users posting here.
    I come here for the latest news and promotions.
    Anyone can complain about anything everything...but who wants to hear it?
    10-15-13 09:07 AM
    And, your point?
    If I can't trust LG making a fridge then how can I trust them making a phone, G2 superphone?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:14 AM
    If I can't trust LG making a fridge then how can I trust them making a phone, G2 superphone?

Posted via CB10
    They're two entirely different things for one. For two, Samsung has shown how a continual streak of doing things right can change their business. Three years ago Samsung smartphones weren't very good. Even their first generation Galaxy S phones were problematic. There were widespread GPS issues that didn't get fixed with an update that was supposed to fix them, it shipped with Android 2.1 Eclair with a promise it would get 2.2 Froyo within weeks...and that didn't happen til nearly a year after the release IIRC. Plus not all of the Galaxy S phones were the same among carriers. Some had camera flash, some didn't, some had LED notification light, some didn't, etc. But it sounds like they learned from their mistakes and each iteration of the Galaxy line is a substantial upgrade from the last, and for the most part without any major problems.

In 2011 I got an LG G2x. I had to replace it twice in a week, and I ended up going back to my previous phone. I swore off LG after that......until they put out the Nexus 4. With such a capable phone at an affordable price point, I had to try it out. They got nearly everything on that phone right (would have loved to have seen LTE, though). It was zippy and feature packed, even for a vanilla Android device. I'm eager to see what the Nexus 5 brings. As for the LG G2, you should check out the reviews on that thing. It holds it's own against the likes of the Note 3. I'm eager to try it out, myself.
    10-15-13 09:29 AM
    Very poor campaign on LG's behalf. Bushleague almost.

Generally, no one likes "cheap shots." Then, there is the issue that they are associating their brand with Blackberry and hence "failing" (a point they make themselves). This is a big no-no.

These types of campaigns work only if you attack the leader -- e.g. "Say bye-bye to your cheap plastic Iphone 5c" -- as then you associate your brand with success even if you attack the other brand.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    10-15-13 09:37 AM
    Thanks for the link to their second low ball ad.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:42 AM
    That's two different divisions altogether.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-15-13 09:43 AM
    Link to my post on LG page discuss their ads please add a comment or like the post. I do not feel a company should be allowed to defame other companies without being noticed by the public.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000004483013

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:59 AM
    Haha they deleted my comment

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 10:26 AM
    so LG is behaving like Nokia eh...
    10-15-13 11:53 AM
    This is so sad its funny.
    I think that i will request to be buried with my BlackBerry.
    10-15-13 11:58 AM
    LMAO.....LG,as we use to say back in the day, "broke yo face".

Posted via CB10
    jerryeight likes this.
    10-15-13 12:08 PM
    Dumbest message I've heard all day. Wow LG...
    10-15-13 03:50 PM
    All I get from this is desperation. I guess LG feels it necessary to pick low hanging fruit.
    Can't say this would entice me to buy one. Try again.
    10-15-13 04:09 PM
    None of what you wrote is remotely true, though. From what I saw a lot of the other replies to LG's post were thoughtful and mature, painting BB users in a good light. Why stoop to their level of mudslinging?
    umm what did I lie about? S2/HTC does have more features, korean/chinese made phones are the same bad quality. My q10 last 2-3 days per charge
    10-15-13 04:31 PM
    How civic minded of you, LG. Here's what you (LG Corp. and ALL its subsidiaries) should do: cancel all your contracts with the US government (afterall, you wouldn't want YOUR products tied to the US government, would you?) And since this shutdown/debt ceiling thing keeps happening over and over, don't ever sign a contract with the US government. At least the American people will know who stood by them.
    10-15-13 05:21 PM
    umm what did I lie about? S2/HTC does have more features, korean/chinese made phones are the same bad quality. My q10 last 2-3 days per charge
    LG taking shots at BlackBerry with new Facebook ads-imagejpeg_2.jpg

I can honestly say that I've never had a BlackBerry battery last as long as my LG G2's battery will last. Maybe the Z30 will match it, but the Z10 and Q10 don't come close in my experience.
    awindsr likes this.
    10-15-13 05:58 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2.jpg 
Views:	1177 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	210877

I can honestly say that I've never had a BlackBerry battery last as long as my LG G2's battery will last. Maybe the Z30 will match it, but the Z10 and Q10 don't come close in my experience.
    Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery hmm of course... but Z30 can probably match it. The super amoled screen will make that difference
    LG G2 vs. BlackBerry Z30 - GSMArena.com
    10-15-13 07:33 PM
    what's really funny is they won't even dare mention their real competition in the experia z ultra and galaxy note 3.

I've always believed comparisons between phablets and phones is a joke...
    Dave Bourque and awindsr like this.
    10-15-13 07:48 PM
    what's really funny is they won't even dare mention their real competition in the experia z ultra and galaxy note 3.

I've always believed comparisons between phablets and phones is a joke...
    Yep... same as comparing a Q10 to HTC One... they just aren't on the same class of phones. Q10 beats all other qwertys... mostly because BlackBerry owns that section of the market.
    10-15-13 07:59 PM
    Yep... same as comparing a Q10 to HTC One... they just aren't on the same class of phones. Q10 beats all other qwertys... mostly because BlackBerry owns that section of the market.
    And if Samsung continued the BlackJack and Motorola the motoQ BlackBerry would still win
    10-15-13 08:00 PM

Ok I should have specified: LTE 100% of the time, bluetooth/ wifi always on. I'm always on snapchat/instagram/games etc. and mine lasts 2-3 days with late drinking nights. But my small 720p screen.
    Vs.
    You with a 1080p screen 3g looks like no use is 50hours which seems very fishy for android phone in the first place. My friends that all have androids are charging their phones 2 times a day even more then people with iPhones. Especially with 1080p/quad/2g of ram.

So I call myth on that picture.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 08:41 PM
    Ok I should have specified: LTE 100% of the time, bluetooth/ wifi always on. I'm always on snapchat/instagram/games etc. and mine lasts 2-3 days with late drinking nights. But my small 720p screen.
    Vs.
    You with a 1080p screen 3g looks like no use is 50hours which seems very fishy for android phone in the first place. My friends that all have androids are charging their phones 2 times a day even more then people with iPhones. Especially with 1080p/quad/2g of ram.

So I call myth on that picture.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, it is so much easier to call myth when you have no real life experience using the device you're bad-mouthing. Am I right? Am I?

Oh my, your friends Androids have bad battery life? Well, then it is settled. Every single Android device in the world must have equally bad battery life. Here, I'll use your logic for a moment. A friend of mine uses a Curve 8520. That thing lags like crazy. So I guess all BlackBerry smartphones must lag. See how ridiculous that statement sounds?
    awindsr and richardat like this.
    10-15-13 09:00 PM

based on a 3hr usage pattern? hahahaha
    10-15-13 09:39 PM
318 ... 89101112 ...