01-25-16 09:05 AM
34 12
tools
    I wonder if he only drinks Monster...

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 08:35 PM
    Um, whomever took that picture of Lewis Hamilton didn't do it with Lewis Hamilton's personal phone... so is it possible that Lewis Hamilton's PR person / assistant took and tweeted the pic on an iPhone?

That's not to say Lewis Hamilton IS a loyal BB device user, but he didn't take the picture himself, obviously.

Doesn't make it any less amusing. His account is a reflection of him so... lol. Again though, wtf cares. There's BlackBerry photos of him out there holding a Priv that were just PS'd from the base images of him holding a Passport, it doesn't matter.
    01-09-16 12:23 AM
    Doesn't make it any less amusing. His account is a reflection of him so... lol. Again though, wtf cares. There's BlackBerry photos of him out there holding a Priv that were just PS'd from the base images of him holding a Passport, it doesn't matter.
    Agreed, I personally couldn't care less, but when people see a picture of something and the picture was tweeted with an iPhone, clearly while an iPhone might be used to take the picture, the SUBJECT of the picture is usually NOT responsible for the content of the picture.
    01-09-16 11:30 AM
    He is a twit, he is just so smug.. Sure he thinks because of who he is & the money, he has puts him above the law. So he will use that to his advantage.
    01-15-16 12:37 PM
    He won't an Android Phone.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876)
    01-15-16 01:55 PM
    He's not even holding the phone OP!

Let me guess...Lewis' third arm covers his other two, thereby reducing wind resistance and giving him an unfair advantage - right?

Wow, the lengths anti-hamilton fans will go to! :-)

HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro 2, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Blackberry Playbook, Blackberry Z10, HTC One M7, HTC One M8, BlackBerry Passport, Blackberry Passport SE & Blackberry Priv (regrettably)
    Last edited by Phoneophilic; 01-23-16 at 08:07 AM.
    01-23-16 07:55 AM
    What part of "Marketing" do folks not understand ?

What he uses in his own time, is none of our business. I know many here think just because Blackberry hundreds of thousands of dollars to put their logo on the team asets, doesn't mean it extends to individual behaviour and personal choices.

I would love to see Hamilton personally use Blackberry, but I have no illusions of any implied loyalty.
    01-24-16 09:54 AM
    What part of "Marketing" do folks not understand ?

What he uses in his own time, is none of our business. I know many here think just because Blackberry hundreds of thousands of dollars to put their logo on the team asets, doesn't mean it extends to individual behaviour and personal choices.

I would love to see Hamilton personally use Blackberry, but I have no illusions of any implied loyalty.
    I'd be willing to bet that BlackBerry invests far more than hundreds of thousands of dollars.... it is Formula 1, after all..

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 03:11 AM
    I'd be willing to bet that BlackBerry invests far more than hundreds of thousands of dollars.... it is Formula 1, after all..

Posted via CB10
    Actually it was about something like 12 million a year for a three year period... that's about to come to an end. It was a bargain, as back then the Mercedes team was not a front runner. But they quickly climbed to the top and stayed there.... making it a VERY good investment for BlackBerry.

But that seems to be a big chunk of the "new" BlackBerry (much smaller company now) marketing budget... Once the contract expires, I imagine that any new sponsorship deals will reflect Mercedes position as the current leading team. But even if it were for the same price.... BlackBerry can't afford it.

But yes, all BlackBerry gets is their name on the team... they don't own Lewis Hamilton and really can't control what he does outside of scheduled promotional shoots.
    01-25-16 09:05 AM
34 12