This is a new show about the Toronto Maple Leafs and is presented by BlackBerry. Considering the vast amount of Leaf fans there are it should reach a wide audience in Canada.

It airs Nov 21st, here's a link

The Official Web Site - Toronto Maple Leafs - Blogs

Zed10
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    11-18-13 01:06 AM
    Awesome! Too bad I won't be able to watch it in the US. Or will I?
    11-18-13 07:25 AM
    Awesome! Too bad I won't be able to watch it in the US. Or will I?
    maybe thru an online source...
    11-18-13 07:30 AM
    Once again, BB does an exceptional job of marketing at home. Are they trying to become the Canadian cellphone company?
    11-18-13 10:17 AM
    As a Canadiens fan, it's tempting to drop BlackBerry because of this partnership.. but I still love my z

Is it supposed to be like 24ch?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and dalight13 like this.
    11-18-13 10:56 AM
    Go LEAFS GO. GO LEAFS GO.
    11-18-13 01:55 PM
    Would love to watch it here in the USA. Not a Leafs fan nor a fan of that other team from Montreal, but go Blackhawks!!!

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    11-18-13 02:19 PM
    BlackBerry should advertise somehow with the Blackhawks...everyone knows who they are, major city, major business region and in the US.

To be fair, however, BB still suffers in Canada, so marketing there isn't a total waste...
    11-18-13 03:07 PM
    Hopefully they can make a awesome commercial for the show, something that actually shows what BB10.2 can do.

Zed10
    11-18-13 06:20 PM
    What you need is a Free to Air Salellite Receiver ... Cardless and you do not need a subscription to use them .. and since you are in the States the US does not care one way or the other ..

You can buy them legally in Canada and point them at Bell ExpressVU Satellites and recieve EVERY CHANNEL including movies and NHL CENTRE ICE AND NFL packages ...they also get US Dishnet Satelietes..

and with the dish you can watch every Leaf game most Baby Leaf games and get Leafs TV which only available within the Toronto region

Zed10
    11-18-13 06:45 PM
    not surprised as BlackBerry is a major MLSE sponsor and all MLSE employees and players use BlackBerry's

when randy Carlyle does an interview you can see his Z10 lying on the table
    11-18-13 07:34 PM
    Too bad The Leafs suck.
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-20-13 03:49 PM
    Too bad The Leafs suck.
    By suck do you mean they are the one of the best?

Because according to the standings that's what you mean

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 01:35 AM
    Thank goodness for that show "LA Dodgers Hour - Presented by Apple" that aired a few years back. It propelled them to prosperity.

Same old stupid big brand thinking in a world that does not care for the old way of doing things. I say keep the wasted marketing dollars to hire devs (or better yet, fire all the marketers!).

Note: I work in marketing :P
    11-21-13 02:39 AM
    Thank goodness for that show "LA Dodgers Hour - Presented by Apple" that aired a few years back. It propelled them to prosperity.

Same old stupid big brand thinking in a world that does not care for the old way of doing things. I say keep the wasted marketing dollars to hire devs (or better yet, fire all the marketers!).

Note: I work in marketing :P
    How do you suggest they market BB10? It doesn't seem to be working.

I was at Telus in Waterloo yesterday buying out my contract because Telus sucks!!! I was there about 45min and I seen two people exchange their BlackBerry legacy devices for a S4 and 5s. I asked the one guy why he decided to get the S4 over a BB10 device? He said "BlackBerry is going out of business"

How can BlackBerry convince consumers otherwise?

Zed10
    11-21-13 07:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    with one of the best offensive pairings in the NHL in JVR and Kessel, and two of the hottest goalies in the NHL both with at 9 and 13 in goals against and 4 and 6 in save percentage. not to mention they are riddled with injuries, and have not yet seen their true character

yeah the leafs suck

funny because the leafs are the second most profitable teams, and probably one of the most popular and most known team in the world
    11-21-13 06:46 PM
    Too bad The Leafs suck.
    Heh heh.
    11-21-13 07:08 PM
    Show starts now on Leafs TV

Zed10
    11-21-13 09:59 PM
    Pretty good show. I'm a big Leaf fan and BlackBerry fan, to bad not one BlackBerry commercial!!!

I was really hoping to see a new commercial or something promoting BlackBerry considering the show is presented by BlackBerry!!!

I did get to see the BlackBerry logo a couple times, completely ridiculous wtf. Their marketing is nonexistent.

Zed10
    11-21-13 11:02 PM
    I was at the leafs game tonight and was impressed with the amount of advertising/promoting of BBM. The electronic boards were lit up throughout the night showing how it is available on iOS and android for free. Keep it up Blackberry!!!

Too bad I wasn't impressed with the leafs performance.
    11-21-13 11:10 PM
    I was at the leafs game tonight and was impressed with the amount of advertising/promoting of BBM. The electronic boards were lit up throughout the night showing how it is available on iOS and android for free. Keep it up Blackberry!!!

Too bad I wasn't impressed with the leafs performance.
    Even though they lost I'm incredibly jealous, if you ever have any extra tickets let me know lol

Zed10
    11-21-13 11:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    He probably means they suck in the same way I would say the Cowboys suck. The Cowboys are trailing 1st place by half a game, but they still suck. If you're a fan of the Giants, the Cowboys will always suck. It doesn't matter if they're in first and you're in last, they still suck. I believe Bears fans feel the same or even worse, towards the Packers and their Cheesehead fans.
    11-24-13 02:23 AM
    How do you suggest they market BB10? It doesn't seem to be working.

I was at Telus in Waterloo yesterday buying out my contract because Telus sucks!!! I was there about 45min and I seen two people exchange their BlackBerry legacy devices for a S4 and 5s. I asked the one guy why he decided to get the S4 over a BB10 device? He said "BlackBerry is going out of business"

How can BlackBerry convince consumers otherwise?

Zed10
    The silence from the recently appointed chief executive officer is not helping restore any confidence in the future of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    11-24-13 03:15 AM
    Anyonen in the states that is still interested, first 5 episodes are on youtube here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jps_mMog-x7JJG
    03-16-14 12:06 AM