12-13-12 12:45 PM
59 123
tools
    Saw an article today about Jennifer Lopez and her new boyfriend. In the pic she was texting on a white 9810!
    04-09-12 11:38 PM
    LOL!

I never ever got why some people think KK using a BB is good product placement for RIM
    Pretty girls like KK, she promoted BlackBerry, some Pretty girls stick to their BlackBerry's

Horny boy's want the phone that is easiest to connect with the pretty girls with, they buy a BlackBerry.

Really any guy who is a "playa" or what ever the term they use is, should be using a BlackBerry, sound profiles, BBM, the plethora of cross platform IM clients that DON'T use a phone number or email address, means you have lots of ways to connect with someone, which out risking a phone call at the wrong time,

Sound profiles and notifications allows for silent indications of who is contacting you so you can better manage your playa time.
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    04-10-12 12:23 AM
    Derusett just used the terms "playa" and "horny" in the same post!

I honestly doubt KK has sold one BB directly or indirectly, but I've been wrong before.

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    04-10-12 12:30 AM
    Derusett just used the terms "playa" and "horny" in the same post!

I honestly doubt KK has sold one BB directly or indirectly, but I've been wrong before.

Mobile post via Tapatalk

I know of 2 directly purchased BB's because of KK, really the only reason I actually know who KK is,

I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to edit out most of what I've typed tonight, I should not be at a computer in such a state with saved passwords to my online accounts. can one claim a stolen identity when stolen by C2H5OH?
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    04-10-12 12:46 AM
    I think almost everyone agrees that RIM hasn't done a lot of marketing stuff that would make sense.

I understand that celebrities can be fickle but at the same time they will hawk anything if you pay them enough money. I actually don't think they will need to do this though. To me it has always be a positive sign for RIM's future that the celebrities/athletes/rich people continue to stick with Blackberry.
    Yeah, but then you have situations where a celeb is tweeting their love for their BB, but their tweets all say "Twitter for iPhone" below...

RIM can't just pay some celebs to do this. They need to find ones that are passionate about BB and use them. Fortunately, this should not be hard to find, since BB is popular with the fame/glamour crowd.
    04-10-12 01:59 AM
    Pretty girls like KK, she promoted BlackBerry, some Pretty girls stick to their BlackBerry's

Horny boy's want the phone that is easiest to connect with the pretty girls with, they buy a BlackBerry.

Really any guy who is a "playa" or what ever the term they use is, should be using a BlackBerry, sound profiles, BBM, the plethora of cross platform IM clients that DON'T use a phone number or email address, means you have lots of ways to connect with someone, which out risking a phone call at the wrong time,

Sound profiles and notifications allows for silent indications of who is contacting you so you can better manage your playa time.
    wow. never thought i would see that coming from you. lol

but it is 100% true
    04-10-12 02:11 AM
    deRusset That's probably
    the number 1 reason I love
    my BB so much. The different
    profile settings, color led notifications and the BBM
    privacy helps a lot for those
    down low situations.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-10-12 08:37 AM
    Blackberry needs to be cool again! Put it into JAy-Z 's hand it will help a lot!
    12-13-12 10:14 AM
    lol the thing is people keep looking at these poeple as celebritys.These people are business men and women they have insane schedules and need to achieve task quicklyand get suffiencient informationquickly they do spend there days hours playing with their phones on games and netflix as( they get called to premiers) its a straight up tool for their work.

BB's core functionality is just a monster it just gets your s$3t done period this aint even a surprise all these celeb users.Its up to RIM they have such easy marketing persona's to use its up to them but it will cost them.be costly.
    12-13-12 12:45 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD