08-13-15 04:59 PM
97 ... 234
tools
    Native BB10 apps are "Superior". It's a fact, not an opinion. Try swiping down on a BB10 Native App and try doing the same with a Android App. Need I say more.

BlackBerry Z30
    Yeah, a lot more. Like about the apps.
    extisis likes this.
    07-14-15 05:52 PM
    It isn't true that they are superior on BB but it doesn't matter. They have a 0.5% market share and dropping. The apps aren't coming for BB10. Ever.
    he didn't write "on BB". just that BB10 apps are better.
    07-14-15 07:44 PM
    he didn't write "on BB". just that BB10 apps are better.
    I'm curious. Are you serious? Where else do BB apps run? iOS?
    07-14-15 10:03 PM
    Tweet tweet tweet. I'm a birdie! I hate twitter! :/

Rock'n the most Awesomest Z30!
    07-14-15 10:10 PM
    In my opinion, the tweet likely means one of 2 things (OHA notwithstanding):
    1. BB10 is going to get some version of Google Play Services soon, and Chen was just teasing us.
    2. "Secured" Android with extensive BB10 skinning and Google Play Services is coming.

The fact that they deleted the retweet is rather interesting.
    07-14-15 11:11 PM
    I'm curious. Are you serious? Where else do BB apps run? iOS?
    lmao what are you blurting? compare android apps on an android vs bb10 apps on bb10. makes sense now doesn't it?

if you're still not getting it, i prefer BB10's Whatsapp compared to android's. Just runs better. Next.
    07-14-15 11:46 PM
    If BB10 gains traction, native apps will come as a way to get visibility and a competitive advantage.
    07-15-15 03:15 AM
    If BB10 gains traction, native apps will come as a way to get visibility and a competitive advantage.
    we have been saying that same sad line for 4 years now....
    07-15-15 05:49 AM
    lmao what are you blurting? compare android apps on an android vs bb10 apps on bb10. makes sense now doesn't it?

if you're still not getting it, i prefer BB10's Whatsapp compared to android's. Just runs better. Next.
    Next is there are virtually no apps to do the comparison with since so few run on BB10. Only one I've used is evernote/ remember and the BB10 version it's very limited compared to the other versions.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-15-15 06:02 AM
    Next is there are virtually no apps to do the comparison with since so few run on BB10. Only one I've used is evernote/ remember and the BB10 version it's very limited compared to the other versions.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Well how unfortunate for you. Comparison still stands.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-15-15 10:10 AM
    Well how unfortunate for you. Comparison still stands.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    Which means what exactly? Other than that the Evernote apps for BB10 are inferior to either iOS or Android versions? I'm more used to using productivity apps for work so I suppose I see the staggering limitations of these in BB10 versus Android and iOS rather than something like Whatspp which I don't remember using. There is also the total lack of big quantities of apps and even whole classes of apps altogether in BB10, which is certainly much more of problem than quality of the Evernote related apps in BB10. It isn't unfortunate for me at all,. though. It's unfortunate for BB, but for me it doesn't matter.
    07-15-15 10:19 AM
    Which means what exactly? Other than that the Evernote apps for BB10 are inferior to either iOS or Android versions? I'm more used to using productivity apps for work so I suppose I see the staggering limitations of these in BB10 versus Android and iOS rather than something like Whatspp which I don't remember using. There is also the total lack of big quantities of apps and even whole classes of apps altogether in BB10, which is certainly much more of problem than quality of the Evernote related apps in BB10. It isn't unfortunate for me at all,. though. It's unfortunate for BB, but for me it doesn't matter.
    lots of people say they don't care or it doesn't matter on these forums. yet these are the people posting the most. about the same topics they don't care about. seems to be a trend.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-15-15 10:30 AM
    lots of people say they don't care or it doesn't matter on these forums. yet these are the people posting the most. about the same topics they don't care about. seems to be a trend.
    I said the lack of apps or quality apps doesn't effect me, obviously because I have other options. I do find the sort of bubble world of unreality here interesting, however. Oh, and I have been using BBs since the 950. But no, I'm not trying to sell 10 million BBs. They have a big problem.
    techvisor likes this.
    07-15-15 10:52 AM
    You need competitive devices to get traction. Why do you think I got non-BlackBerry's after my Z10?
    07-16-15 08:52 AM
    I said the lack of apps or quality apps doesn't effect me, obviously because I have other options.
    No I read what you wrote.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-16-15 04:47 PM
    No I read what you wrote.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    You seem to be more interested in posting about me than the phones.
    07-16-15 05:01 PM
    You seem to be more interested in posting about me than the phones.
    lol don't flatter yourself. not posting about you just replying to your responses. and this thread is dead as a doornail. someone close it.
    07-16-15 10:26 PM
    lol don't flatter yourself. not posting about you just replying to your responses. and this thread is dead as a doornail. someone close it.
    You might try reading your posts.
    07-17-15 01:32 AM
    You might try reading your posts.
    yep and what i said holds true. now you're giving me that creepy vibe. later.
    07-18-15 01:44 PM
    We've also been saying that the next BlackBerry phone will be the saviour phone of the company. Now it's the slider. After that?

Posted via CB10
    anon(8865116) likes this.
    07-18-15 02:17 PM
    Chen, as the CEO of a large corporation, won't retweet a message that praises his competitor, unless the 2 companies have some kind of a deal up their sleeves.

Of course they're always a chance that the RT was an error..

We'll have to wait and see.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 10:01 AM
    Google Services = maps, hangouts, voice, etc. and that is what was tweeted. Google Play Services are the back-end cloud services that more and more android apps are relying on to function. I could see Google writing native cascades apps for BB10 for Maps, etc, assuming there was something in it for them. But no way would we see BB10 able to ever access their back end cloud play services for Android apps running in the android BB10 container.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    08-13-15 04:59 PM
97 ... 234