10-31-14 12:03 PM
    This interviewer though is clearly not impartial. Perhaps she had to play the devil's advocate role, but she still came off as somewhat biased. He's a clever man though and handled her questions well.
    10-31-14 12:12 PM
    Argh. Won't open on my PP

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 12:19 PM
    Argh. Won't open on my PP

Posted via CB10
    I installed Chrome using snap for sole purpose of watching Bnn videos about the Passport on my Passport... the irony.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-31-14 12:32 PM
    I really like the way Mr. Chen answers those questions. Even if the interviewer is asking questions that can be difficult the answers are always logic and calm. The old co-ceos in comparison probably would have turned away ditching the interview..
    10-31-14 12:35 PM
    And by the way.. that lady is all BUT impartial.. Here her tweet few hours before the interview this morning:

Amber Kanwar @amberkanwar 5h 5 hours ago

BlackBerry hails new BBM feature that make messages disappear When SnapChat does it, its for creeps When $BBRY does it, its for security
    10-31-14 12:37 PM
    And by the way.. that lady is all BUT impartial.. Here her tweet few hours before the interview this morning:

BlackBerry hails new BBM feature that make messages disappear When SnapChat does it, its for creeps When $BBRY does it, its for security
    10-31-14 01:32 PM
    Love how Chen handles the ridiculousness of media types.

He rolls well with punches. This guy is awesome!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 01:41 PM

What a stupid tweet.... maybe because BBM is known to not have weekly hacks like Snapchat... logic is strong with her.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 01:49 PM
    What a stupid tweet.... maybe because BBM is known to not have weekly hacks like Snapchat... logic is strong with her.

Posted via CB10
    The entire interview (and I really want to watch the full one on Mon) is poorly prepared.

She has clearly never tried the Passport because she asks about the quality of pictures on BB devices and she compares later on Whatsapp (completely for consumer) with BBM that with the eBBM suit is focusing on the enterprise field.

Before doing journalism those "journalists" should really document themselves..
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    10-31-14 02:00 PM
    Chen is the man. Very professional.
    10-31-14 02:06 PM
    I've seen a few of this ladies interviews and reports, she always seemed to be pro-BB.

I think she was just doing her job probing Chen.

I watch every Chen interview I can, the guy is slick and handles himself quite well.
    10-31-14 02:13 PM
    I installed Chrome using snap for sole purpose of watching Bnn videos about the Passport on my Passport... the irony.

Posted via CB10
    Yikes....

Can anyone Post a link or this video itself so that we can see it on the PP?
    TIA
    10-31-14 02:37 PM
    I couldn't help myself when the video ended on this. I know someone else has to have caught that lol.

#johnchenmemes
    John Chen interviewed by BNN-chen_bb.jpg
    10-31-14 02:52 PM
    I couldn't help myself when the video ended on this. I know someone else has to have caught that lol.

#johnchenmemes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chen_bb.JPG 
Views:	643 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	311021
    Thanks. Saved for meme use later... :-)

? ? ? Passposted via CB Chen ? ? ?
    11-01-14 06:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    I just watched it through the CB app on my Z30......

Edit, no I didn't, confused with other link from main page home story. It only plays audio through CB app

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    11-01-14 07:21 AM
    Nice to see him wearing a poppy.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:44 PM
    Saw this interview yesterday and Chen did a nice job as usual. I think Amber did quite a reasonable job. Questions were straightforward and informative. Answers were equally straight forward and to the point. People need to relax a bit.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD