Surprised to see this in a non-tech not purely business mag.

Blackberry May Be Making A Surprise Comeback | The Daily Caller
    07-08-14 01:56 PM
    What are you surprised about.... all they talked about was BlackBerry stock success since the first of the year. Yes the STOCK looks good if all you are looking at is it's sell price during a small window of time.
    07-08-14 03:23 PM
    Not a bad article but nothing really new. They took parts from others and brought it together. Thanks for the share
    KemKev likes this.
    07-08-14 03:28 PM
    I realize it was not anything truly new, but the fact that this particular source found it newsworthy enough to do an article.
    07-08-14 07:47 PM
    For the last 2 weeks there has been at least one article a day with regard to BBRY stock. Of course, long view is that the stock is not stable until it sits at certain price points for several months or more. Would like to see it hold $10+ for 6-8 months and maybe inch towards $20, then I will declare a comeback, but right now stock has only just climbed back to where it was 12-14 months ago and really without any increase in market share or revenue. At some point, you need to do more than sell, borrow and cut costs. At some point you need to increase revenue.
    07-10-14 02:12 PM
    For the last 2 weeks there has been at least one article a day with regard to BBRY stock. Of course, long view is that the stock is not stable until it sits at certain price points for several months or more. Would like to see it hold $10+ for 6-8 months and maybe inch towards $20, then I will declare a comeback, but right now stock has only just climbed back to where it was 12-14 months ago and really without any increase in market share or revenue. At some point, you need to do more than sell, borrow and cut costs. At some point you need to increase revenue.
    Well they did increase revenue last quarter, but I think that was because of of some tax refunds and selling off the majority of their real estate holdings. Hopefully when the classic comes, they can get some revenue from the actual selling of phones. I know I want one. I think the Passport is unquestionably a unique device, but I think it's hopeful, at best, that it will expand the user base any. Some people will say that it's not meant to do that, but I think that's a canard. Blackberry can't be satisfied with just holding onto customers at this point. Furthermore, I believe John Chen knows it.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    07-13-14 03:55 AM