Weve got two independant tips on this date, so lets hope it pans out to be true. AT&T corporate is still telling their Fortune 500 customers that the Bold will launch in July/August. Hopefully Rogers will swift kick them in the *** and get them moving. Whats holding up the Bold, you ask? Well, nothing. The units went into production a while ago and the latest software build is extremely stable. Its all up to the carriers now. What say you, friendly Canadians? Raiding a Rogers store on June 25th for a BlackBerry Bold? Our previous Rogers release dates were spot on, so well see!
    06-17-08 05:13 PM
    ha ha ha. I love when people say "spot on." June 25 sounds like a good date to me.
    06-17-08 08:30 PM
    I just spoke with an Inventory Repfor ATT and she said it will be November before we see the BOLD... that's bulls...!!!!
    06-18-08 06:49 PM
    ha ha ha. I love when people say "spot on." June 25 sounds like a good date to me.
    Perfect, right around PAYDAY!!!
    06-18-08 06:52 PM
    I just spoke with an Inventory Repfor ATT and she said it will be November before we see the BOLD... that's bulls...!!!!
    Rogers already has them breanded..theres no way that it would take that long to release
    06-20-08 08:33 AM
    A friend who is a dealer for Vodafone in the UK says we will see it July 21st!
    06-20-08 08:38 AM
    A friend who is a dealer for Vodafone in the UK says we will see it July 21st!
    thats for contract, right??
    06-20-08 09:32 AM
    round and round we go... where we land ... nobody knows...

check the update
    06-20-08 09:54 AM
    Yup, I have a 100% accurate weather forecaset coming up and a certain release date for the Bold.

It will either rain or get dark before tomorrow.

Real Soon Now.
    06-20-08 10:06 AM
    Rofl... I just read about 4048474646 "reliable source" leaks. Maybe it will be released that many times!

Now for my source... Lol. 17th (which has passed) to 25th. I was just telling CrazE that I don't remember speaking on whether it was June/July, but being that no FCC passing (unless someone has the source for this), I'm going from June to July.
    06-20-08 12:24 PM
    Maybe ATT will wait that long to protect iPhone 2 sales (not that they need protecting)

Or... Maybe they'll delay the Bold and intro it just before the new VZW exclusive BB to steal some of Verizon's Thunder.
    06-20-08 12:49 PM
    Or maybe they're just holding out in an attempt to make us want it even more, but when they finally release it in February we'll have all lost interest and will own Treos...
    06-22-08 10:08 AM
    Rumor is ATT sent them back cause of network problems. I almost believe it because it is RIMs first 3g device. I know rogers is already to launch it but i could imagine ATT testing is much more in depth.
    06-22-08 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD