Blackberry made a 9900/classic phone, with none of the Priv's build problems, a reasonable price ($300-400), and android MM.
    07-28-16 07:00 PM
    Won't happen, can't happen. Google doesn't support 1:1 screen ratio phones.
    07-28-16 07:09 PM
    I would come back just to smash it with a hammer.
    08-10-16 04:21 PM
    Blackberry made a 9900/classic phone, with none of the Priv's build problems, a reasonable price ($300-400), and android MM.
    Guess your not coming back than.

Posted via CB10
    kvndoom likes this.
    08-11-16 07:59 AM
    While I definitely loved the Bold 9900.... I don't think such a form factor would work today. Everybody loves a big screen..

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 04:28 PM
    I think probably the Best device BlackBerry ever produced however its days are over .
    jegs2 likes this.
    08-12-16 05:31 AM
    Couldn't agree more..if only there was a way for Google to support that screen size
    08-12-16 08:11 AM
    I'm surprised that 1:1 aspect ratio isn't supported. I guess it's really only a BlackBerry aspect ratio anyways lol

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 08:42 AM
    Blackberry removes android runtime and overhaul its BB10 OS

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 04:28 PM
    Not everyone, those phones were just perfect to slip into a pocket, and all the controls were so well placed that you could reach everything. Plus the rounded edges and shape just felt...right. I neither want nor need a 45" screen on a darn phone. I don't play games on it.

While I definitely loved the Bold 9900.... I don't think such a form factor would work today. Everybody loves a big screen..

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 12:34 PM
    With Android n comming up and bb saying it can secure it as good as the bb10 phones, a nice file manager & some Launcher 2 give it d look & feel of bb10. This will ensure a lot of bb loyals comming back i feel

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-19-16 01:00 PM
    With Android n comming up and bb saying it can secure it as good as the bb10 phones, a nice file manager & some Launcher 2 give it d look & feel of bb10. This will ensure a lot of bb loyals comming back i feel

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    With $100+ premiums for the "security", I think some BB loyals will stick with BlackBerry... But by and far I think those that left, are happy where they are. Especially when most of us consumers, didn't really buy a BlackBerry for it's security... it was for PUSH email and great battery life.

If they can sell 3 million phones (overall) in a year.. I think they'll be doing good. So this isn't about drawing past users back or even attracting new users. It's about capturing some part of the existing userbase. Mainly enterprise and goverment customers.
    08-19-16 01:37 PM
    Just a quick point. The 9900 was not 1:1.
    08-19-16 09:38 PM
    Not everyone, those phones were just perfect to slip into a pocket, and all the controls were so well placed that you could reach everything. Plus the rounded edges and shape just felt...right. I neither want nor need a 45" screen on a darn phone. I don't play games on it.
    Got the Priv, because Sprint was abandoning all things BlackBerry - so we went with Verizon. May get a Classic off Amazon or eBay to activate on the side. As I get older, can't see small screens as clearly as I once could - the size of the Priv screen definitely helps, even if the device is a bit bulky for my personal taste.
    08-21-16 09:46 AM
    Got the Priv, because Sprint was abandoning all things BlackBerry - so we went with Verizon. May get a Classic off Amazon or eBay to activate on the side. As I get older, can't see small screens as clearly as I once could - the size of the Priv screen definitely helps, even if the device is a bit bulky for my personal taste.
    I agree about the screen. I can no longer look at those tiny screens for any significant period of time. The newer larger (not too large) and brighter screens are much easier on my eyes.
    08-21-16 10:05 AM
    For me Android is the reason to leave. I am not a fanatic of pkb anymore and there's so much alternatives in the Android field that BlackBerry always comes out the loser...

Posted via CB10
    wilber1 likes this.
    08-22-16 04:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not everyone. There's a market for simpler phones (i.e. demand for such products) but apparently it's not profitable enough. You'd think a smaller company without shareholder mouths to feed could fill in that niche quite nicely.
    08-22-16 08:22 AM
    For me Android is the reason to leave. I am not a fanatic of pkb anymore and there's so much alternatives in the Android field that BlackBerry always comes out the loser...

Posted via CB10
    VKB is just nowhere near as good as PKB and I have used both extensively.
    08-22-16 08:23 AM
    I think probably the Best device BlackBerry ever produced however its days are over .
    There's still demand for it.
    08-22-16 08:24 AM
    Well, since you are the authority, I will contact Apple and Samsung and tell them they are wrong.
    08-22-16 03:17 PM
    Well, since you are the authority, I will contact Apple and Samsung and tell them they are wrong.

God bless you.
    08-22-16 04:46 PM
    I have some of the same problem, but for texts and email, the 3.5" screen is ok for me. Heck a 4" screen as long as the form factor is the same as the 9900/Classic would be great. Rounded edges, easy to hold, and everything can be reached without dislocating a thumb. Make the screen an OLED or like the new HTC M10, and it would be great. Add the SD card slot so that kids can add all the photos they can take on the SD card, and I think it could be a winner. I have been watching "Nikita" on Netflix and everyone uses Blackberry 9700/9900 phones. Makes me nostalgic.

08-24-16 07:09 AM
    I am more accurate with a pkb, rather than the vkb.

08-24-16 07:10 AM