05-16-18 12:58 PM
86 1234
tools
    More than a year later and still no update on this.

Introducing the Cross-Platform BlackBerry Experience Suite | Inside BlackBerry

Or it's only available to the enterprise?
    04-05-16 12:21 AM
    It's not available to anyone - consumer or enterprise.

I reckon it's safe to assume, given BB's "situation", that it will never become available.
    mavsguy842 likes this.
    04-05-16 05:20 AM
    BlackBerry will probably still survive on the software aspect because of BES and it's amazing security features. Some of my friends asked the other day if I can jailbreak my BlackBerry but it was too secure so I can't, that's what I told them. BlackBerry is by far the most secure platform to work on! Cheers guys!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 01:42 PM
    Yeah and they would have to completely reinvent ios and buy QNX and all the patents that BlackBerry owns.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 06:17 PM
    Just wait till Apple reinvents Notifications with the iHub, you will be amazed...
    Lol . . . and on!!

Posted via My BlackBerry PRIV cause I'm a Priviot
    DaDaDogg likes this.
    04-09-16 06:26 PM
    IOS is incapable of running HUB. IOS is way too primitive of an OS. And offers Zero expandibility.

Rocking a Z30
    You are right if you are talking about Cisco IOS...

(as opposed to Apple iOS...) ;-P

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-11-16 04:14 PM
    Hub

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music
    04-11-16 09:17 PM
    They should pull the youtube video on that page.
    04-12-16 08:22 PM
    I'm amazed they have not already TBH
    Me to!! Im a die-hard BB fan but have had to move back to IOS after leaving it post 3GS, been back two weeks now but miss the HUB massively, and the QWERTY of my Q10 and PassPort - Will take time to get use to my 6SPLUS
    08-05-16 07:16 AM
    Me to!! Im a die-hard BB fan but have had to move back to IOS after leaving it post 3GS, been back two weeks now but miss the HUB massively, and the QWERTY of my Q10 and PassPort - Will take time to get use to my 6SPLUS
    Same here im on my 6S and have been gone from blackberry for a year now since my Z30. It's funny how i still linger around on these forums waiting for news on the Hub for ios!!
    mattyjjenkins likes this.
    08-06-16 10:49 PM
    With Blend being discontinued, it wont come.

"We're a software company" ?
    08-08-16 09:23 PM
    With Blend being discontinued, it wont come.

"We're a software company" ?
    What does Blend have to do with HUB on iOS?
    08-08-16 09:42 PM
    What does Blend have to do with HUB on iOS?

Well its software and BB are focused on market leader volume Android over even its own devices or hardware.
    08-08-16 09:48 PM
    Well its software and BB are focused on market leader volume Android over even its own devices or hardware.
    Priv and DTEK50 ARE its own devices.

While it's true that the 83% market share of Android takes precedence, iOS is being looked at.
    08-08-16 10:11 PM
    Priv and DTEK50 ARE its own devices.

While it's true that the 83% market share of Android takes precedence, iOS is being looked at.

Rebranded its own devices, rebranded OS. People will not buy BB apps en masse on iOS, thats another board room fantasy burning cash.

RBS and Lloyds Banking Group borrowed 50 billion in 2008 and they at least stopped burning cash and focussed and started paying money back out its revenues, banking - a complete oversaturated market, and yet BB still cant figure much out.
    08-08-16 10:13 PM
    Rebranded its own devices, rebranded OS. People will not buy BB apps en masse on iOS, thats another board room fantasy burning cash.

RBS and Lloyds Banking Group borrowed 50 billion in 2008 and they at least stopped burning cash and focussed and started paying money back out its revenues, banking - a complete oversaturated market, and yet BB still cant figure much out.
    I would buy BB apps for my iPhone Especially if the hub integrates well with ios. iOS notifications center is terrible! It's not even a question whether we need it or not. Just give us a hub damnit
    Orange UK and Xeak like this.
    08-09-16 02:03 AM
    Same here im on my 6S and have been gone from blackberry for a year now since my Z30. It's funny how I still linger around on these forums waiting for news on the Hub for ios!!
    Amen to that!! LOVE BlackBerry, but IOS was calling (well being a die-hard Pokmon fan, needed a phone capable of running PokmonGO) so gave up my Q10 and PassPort which I LOVED so dearly and miss so so much, but the Mrs bought me an iPhone 6S Plus 2 weeks ago and post the 3GS I fell outta love with the iPhone so it took a lot of "arm-twisting" by the girlfriend to get me to migrate to IOS, but being a big apple user I did miss the seamless eco system integration between phone and laptop etc etc, and I have to say the iP6S+ is fan-tas-tic!! I do miss my full physical keyboard and BB10 which is by far the best OS out there, I did look at the DTEK50 but after my Galaxy S3 I knew Android wasn't for me so had little choice but get back on the "apple train"
    Swave514 and techvisor like this.
    08-09-16 02:22 PM
    Oh and another thing I miss tremendously, and you don't know you miss it until its not there is the BlackBerry notification light! You miss that little flashing light sooo much when you don't have it!
    Swave514 and Xeak like this.
    08-09-16 04:15 PM
    Oh and another thing I miss tremendously, and you don't know you miss it until its not there is the BlackBerry notification light! You miss that little flashing light sooo much when you don't have it!
    So I won't be going iPhone, I guess...
    iPad as an App(le) machine will have to do... :-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    08-10-16 02:37 AM
    Amen to that!! LOVE BlackBerry, but IOS was calling (well being a die-hard Pokmon fan, needed a phone capable of running PokmonGO) so gave up my Q10 and PassPort which I LOVED so dearly and miss so so much, but the Mrs bought me an iPhone 6S Plus 2 weeks ago and post the 3GS I fell outta love with the iPhone so it took a lot of "arm-twisting" by the girlfriend to get me to migrate to IOS, but being a big apple user I did miss the seamless eco system integration between phone and laptop etc etc, and I have to say the iP6S+ is fan-tas-tic!! I do miss my full physical keyboard and BB10 which is by far the best OS out there, I did look at the DTEK50 but after my Galaxy S3 I knew Android wasn't for me so had little choice but get back on the "apple train"
    Same, after 18 months with Windows Phone and 10 not complete I wanted a complete OS, iOS is actually the only complete OS on offer.

4 months in with 5S (did not like 6 shell and SE is a iphone5s) and after leaving circa 3GS I'm very happy, in the last 5 years I keep coming back to OS7 - currently Bold 9900 as my second device.

Now the interestīng thing is in 4 months I have stopped using my Bold as much, so iOS is well improved and stable.

Windows, Android or BB10 have not been stable OS's in the last 5 years, and iOS has come on leaps and bounds and OS7 is still in second place, interesting indeed.

Wish I knew how to write OS7 code

Apple built up from a **** restrictive OS, in that time Google, Microsoft and Blackberry kept throwing the toy out the pram for a new one, hardly surprising Apple os where it is, of only Blackberry had stuck to a great BBOS and like Apple kept at it . M/Soft by nature has never done that but has now reverted to it, Android will never get there by design of beta under a open OS guise and BB ? throw it out the pram and to the wind like M/Soft used to do (but learnt from Apple) and hope something sticks with planet earth.

Really BBOS needs to get loaded up as a option on BB10 hardware for customer satisfaction and revenues to pay BB10 engineers.

Sad Apple beat BBOS but coming second is no easy thing in a OS that is older than the lot in 5 years.
    Last edited by Orange UK; 08-10-16 at 02:33 PM.
    Swave514 and techvisor like this.
    08-10-16 02:16 PM
    So true! Unfortunately ive gotten used to not having it Hope you're enjoying your new phone! Let's hope this Hub comes to us soon
    08-11-16 01:47 AM
    Same, after 18 months with Windows Phone and 10 not complete I wanted a complete OS, iOS is actually the only complete OS on .
    You should check out iOS 10 beta. It's pretty stable now with tons of nice features. Oh And download the google keyboard
    08-11-16 01:56 AM
    You should check out iOS 10 beta. It's pretty stable now with tons of nice features. Oh And download the google keyboard
    On it
    Swave514 likes this.
    08-11-16 09:02 AM
    Sad thing is he had to buy a company in finical trouble in order to even have a software solution to "build" on. He is the MASTER at cutting cost, so if he can at least get the Good revenues not to be in the negative that will be a HUGE accomplishment. But then will Good still be attractive to end users... What does he cut, that won't affect the product, price or long term growth?

Stand alone EMM is in trouble.... BlackBerry being able to buy Good for only $400 Million should have raised some eyebrows. The guys doing "good" are the ones that are offering other solutions, their EMM is just a side business.
    It doesn't matter what end users think of Good. They are forced to use it, just like many of them were previous forced to use a BB OS device a few years ago.
    08-12-16 05:51 AM
    I think you are right: the bulk of the iOS crowd seems to be challenged by the concept of TWO email addresses for ONE person (such as my artistic girlfriend who loves her iphone, ipad and everything Mac) so, the idea of HUB on iOS is not going to appeal to most iphone users, perhaps a few, assuming it can work properly on iOS (far from a done deal). That said, I love HUB on my Passport and I will not switch to the Android version before it is fully functional since it is by far the most often opened application on my BB10.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    08-26-16 02:22 PM
86 1234