11-22-14 01:33 PM
123 123 ...
tools
    11-11-14 02:49 AM
    Truth doesn't really matter. It's just logical. If the Classic isn't coming until December, then chances are the update for other devices won't roll out until after December, so as to create some hype for 10.3.1 like the Passport did for 10.3.
    11-11-14 02:52 AM
    menshawy, Smitty13, DJM626 and 5 others like this.
    11-11-14 02:58 AM
    lol
    georg4BB likes this.
    11-11-14 02:59 AM
    I have many sads now

But it's logic. But maybe I get myself a Santa Claus present and get myself a Classic or Passport. But my Q10 still is the champ!
    GSM-S likes this.
    11-11-14 03:03 AM
    I'm just glad a 10.3.1 leak came out for the passport without watermarks. I'm good
    11-11-14 03:11 AM
    I find it weird that people are cool with the fact that John still wants to give the classic space to sell with 10.3.1 and just lets the other BB10 users to burn till January.

Since you didn't give us 10.3, at least give us 10.3.1 with the classic.

I wonder how much this effects sale! Will I go buy a classic just to get 10.3.1 when I know it will be released in January? People who want the classic will buy the classic not 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 03:49 AM
    Truth doesn't really matter. It's just logical. If the Classic isn't coming until December, then chances are the update for other devices won't roll out until after December, so as to create some hype for 10.3.1 like the Passport did for 10.3.
    BlackBerry seems to be a company of delayed releases
    Let's hope there will be Classic and more Passports before Christmas.
    Thesmartmale, FrankIAm and NYTOC83 like this.
    11-11-14 04:09 AM
    Wasn't that the case before as well!

November was classic launch, roll out takes a month time almost.

So not really a big delay.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-11-14 04:18 AM
    Well my real wonder is that the last OS release for Q10/Q5/Z10/Z30/Z3 apart from security fixes... At least having the classic underpowered gives hope for Q10/Z30, even though the later is rather marginal in sales.

-- Welcome to Spoludo
    11-11-14 04:43 AM
    BlackBerry seems to be a company of delayed releases
    Let's hope there will be Classic and more Passports before Christmas.
    Well, they've actually been IMPROVING, so there's that I guess.
    Corbu, Thunderbuck, Jrox74 and 3 others like this.
    11-11-14 04:47 AM
    Well, they've actually been IMPROVING, so there's that I guess.
    ^^That
    They did improve indeed!
    and guys, at this stage, does it really matter if we have to wait one extra month?
    the ones that REALLY want it can find plenty of leaks around this forums, and many of these leaks are not too bad.
    Superfly_FR and Carl Estes like this.
    11-11-14 04:54 AM
    ^^That
    They did improve indeed!
    and guys, at this stage, does it really matter if we have to wait one extra month?
    the ones that REALLY want it can find plenty of leaks around this forums, and many of these leaks are not too bad.
    It's not the extra month really, we waited a year it's not a big deal, it's the concept of delaying OS rollout just to sell the classic! They need to show some respect for those who use the older BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 05:30 AM
    It's not the extra month really, we waited a year it's not a big deal, it's the concept of delaying OS rollout just to sell the classic! They need to show some respect for those who use the older BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    Dude, seriously?

First off, it's not like you're running around with an archaic OS and you desperately NEED the update. You WANT it, which is another matter altogether.

The only people who really know about 10.3 are in this community... those who are not probably don't even know the update is coming, and do you think that they are saying that they are being "disrespected"?

People really need to tone down the entitlement up in here.

Lastly, did BlackBerry even confirm a release date?

CB10 for BlackBerry 10: Z10 on Bell
    11-11-14 06:32 AM
    That has bean my point all along. Blackberry does not care about the faithful. Once sold that is it. They do not feel the need to take care of us because we have a phone so "to bad to sad".
    allengeorge likes this.
    11-11-14 06:51 AM
    BlackBerry needs to start copying apple, not android in terms of device update timeliness. Lol. Biggest reason I hated android, guess I can't escape it.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 06:54 AM
    The only people who really know about 10.3 are in this community... those who are not probably don't even know the update is coming, and do you think that they are saying that they are being "disrespected"?
    Really? Do you really believe that BlackBerry community lies only in CB Forums? Get out of here sometimes and you will see the BIGGER PICTURE!

BlackBerry Community knows about 10.3.1 while tons of blogs and communities worldwide are talking about this for months!
    11-11-14 07:02 AM
    BlackBerry needs to start copying apple, not android in terms of device update timeliness. Lol. Biggest reason I hated android, guess I can't escape it.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, but every time Apple pushes out an update they break something...

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:19 AM
    I'm all for it, if this will help BlackBerry sell more Classics?! Our Time will Come. The Leaked 10.3.1 O.S. is fortunately fine for now (IMO), for those of us able or willing to use it. Besides, this will give BlackBerry more time to fix a few more of the bugs, which will help make 10.3.1 O.S. better than ever.
    Last edited by Skyforever; 11-11-14 at 07:50 AM.
    11-11-14 07:24 AM
    Really? Do you really believe that BlackBerry community lies only in CB Forums? Get out of here sometimes and you will see the BIGGER PICTURE!

BlackBerry Community knows about 10.3.1 while tons of blogs and communities worldwide are talking about this for months!
    I know a lot of people who have BB10 devices. Not a single on knows anything about 10.3.1 or Blend other than me. Only those who live/breathe Blackberry know about this stuff. They don't care about updates. They are just using their devices.
    AndyYNWA and Griffin2012 like this.
    11-11-14 07:26 AM
    Thank god because there are plenty of bugs to fix. If they released the leak officially there would be a ton of issues. (mostly small things but a lot of them)

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp and GRojasHruska like this.
    11-11-14 07:58 AM
    I agree with the guys above. My Z10 is fine with the current OS, it can wait an extra month giving more time for bug fixes.
    GRojasHruska and Carl Estes like this.
    11-11-14 08:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    They have shown respect by not blacklisting the OS from connecting to the network at all. Do you really think if they wanted to they could effectively shut down your phone the same way they shut you out of Blend?
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-11-14 08:10 AM
    Thank god because there are plenty of bugs to fix. If they released the leak officially there would be a ton of issues. (mostly small things but a lot of them)

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. First time an "Account Info Needed" notification popped up for a "standard " Verizon or AT&T user, or they saw a flat device monitor, they'd flip out. These things need to be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:18 AM
    If at least they lift the restriction off Blend.........!
    kbz1960 and 3rdStone like this.
    11-11-14 08:23 AM
123 123 ...