10-25-17 09:10 PM
220 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Right ,, good job
    01-15-11 06:30 PM
    MTS HSPA+ Network going live March 31st | MobileSyrup.com MTS launching new HSPA+ network. Set the date March 31st for it to go live to the public
    02-02-11 12:53 PM
    All these apps and cases are nice, but man, RIM is starting to lose their biggest fan. ME! Think about their offerings as of late. Curve 3G with no flash or image stabilization. AT&T no longer carries any Bold model here in north Texas. The T-Mobile 9780 was just another 9700. This is getting very boring. CrackBerry.com use to be exciting. RIM is not giving you all anything to work with.

The PlayBook???? Release THE FU%^&ING tablet before the Motorola XOOM releases. PLEASE or else. I can't sit around and wait any longer. I have had a BB since RIM started making BlackBerry cell phones. But RIM is becoming so outdated its pi$$ing me off.

Then we get these sneek peaks of these new phones. I am hearing late this year or next year!?!?!?! are you serious? Everyone will have a Droid or iPhone by then. Even people who can't live without a keyboard may jump ship.

I work for a large corp and they are starting to test iPhones!!! Ahhhh!
    02-07-11 09:48 PM
    hey kevin blaze adam just called sears canada and they comfirmed tommorrow you will be available for preorder more info tommorrow maybe be a possible press release tommorrow morning we have been getting alot of these leaks on saturdays lately
    03-11-11 06:16 PM
    Blackberry confirms PlayBook specs and launch date - Telegraph

Rim finally says the date will be the 19th
    03-23-11 11:52 AM
    04-08-11 02:16 PM
    BBM on PB came out today.

There is a new Bridge for the phones and new BBM.

Versions needed:

BBM: 5.0.3.22 or the 6.0 beta
    Bridge: 1.0.0.83

Got the new Bridge off the App world website. Didn't say it was the new version
    but downloaded it and got the one indicated above.

See other threads in this section. "Just got a Bridge update on my 9330"

BoxFeeder and agault got the ball rolling.
    05-02-11 04:36 AM
    Introducing BlackBerry Balance! Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog

Today, were very excited to announce BlackBerry Balance* technology!

Weve built BlackBerry Balance with everyone in your company in mind. Employees will be happy knowing they can carry the BlackBerry smartphone that best suits their needs and personality; your Chief Risk Officer and IT admins will be relieved knowing that they can now secure business information on personal devices; and everyone will be more connected knowing that one device lets you access both personal and corporate data.

BlackBerry Balance is part of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.3 release and also BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express, and we see it as a major step forward for todays IT managers who are responsible for BlackBerry smartphone deployments.

Other features of BlackBerry Balance have been designed to allow you to:

Manage IT policies that define a line between work and personal data: Applications and data pushed to BlackBerry smartphones from the BlackBerry Enterprise Server are identified and restricted from being accessed by personal applications (if the IT policy is set to this restriction) to help keep business information secure. Personal applications cannot access business information, and business information cannot be copy-and-pasted into personal applications or email messages.
    Use your existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server infrastructure, so theres little or no need to add to your current architecture.
    Keep data secure and protect the network: BlackBerry Balance technology allows business information to be removed from smartphones while leaving personal information intact. If an employee leaves the organization, administrators can remotely wipe only business information from a BlackBerry smartphone. Or, if a device is lost or stolen, an administrator can wipe all information from the device to help ensure both the business and the users personal information dont fall into the wrong hands.

As always, click here if youd like to find out more about BlackBerry Balance technology also, be sure to check out the official press release from the BlackBerry World conference!
    05-02-11 05:32 PM
    Twitter for BlackBerry 2.0 is now in beta zone!

Twitter for BlackBerry Smartphones v2.0 (Beta): Simplified Navigation Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog

Appears to be not just OS6 (as in older ones could utilize it as well)
    05-05-11 12:23 PM
    A front Page story today!

By taking the data from April 26, 2011
    U.S. Smartphone Market: Whos the Most Wanted? | Nielsen Wire

And the data from May 31, 2011
    Android Leads in U.S. Smartphone Market Share and Data Usage | Nielsen Wire

You can see with the Chats

April 2011

May 2011

That RIM has GAINED!! 1% in the US Marketshare!
    This is the first Market share positive news in more than 1 year for the US market, and surely something the crackberry fans would love to hear!
    05-31-11 10:10 AM
    Behold the playbook2. its just the playbook 10" :P. i hope they keep the os's the same so we get updates at the same times. inb4 stfu trolls!
    05-31-11 03:17 PM
    I have some news regarding the blackberry playbook launch in the UK, the price asked (for pre order)over here for a 64GB playbook is 599 which I must say is a bit steep this is because I believe our VAT rate is high at 20%. I have bought my playbook from amazon.com as opposed to .co.uk for 684 U.S dollars (which works out at 418 or around that price) just to let you know so others like me from the UK can get a better deal for a playbook regardless of the model they choose. All the best still loving both crackberry and blackberry keep up the great work
    Jack.
    06-01-11 02:41 PM
    Desktop manager for mac in the beta zone now with playbook support!
    06-01-11 03:10 PM
    IT WON'T WORK ON 3G. LIKE OTHER POSTS HERE THAT'S ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER AND DATA PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT REALISTIC FOR ME AT THIS POINT.

This is where you can find this article:
    blog.bestcontractmobilephone.co.uk/blackberry-playbood-2-is-on-its-way/Blackberry Playbook 2 is on its way

Posts Tagged Blackberry PlayBook 2

Blackberry PlayBook 2 is on its way
    Thursday, June 2nd, 2011

It seems that current one is the season of leak season. There have been so much leaking this season that have not happened before earlier. Now, some of Blackberry PlayBook 2 specifications have been leaked online. Research in Motion is in the fray of producing its second Tablet PC device in the market in the form of PlayBook 2. In all likelihood, display in the gadget will get upgraded from 7 inches to almost ten inches and resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels too would get hiked up in the gadget. If the display gets sized up then its obvious that the frame surrounding the handset will be given slimmer design altogether.

The PlayBook 2 is going to be available in the market with black and white colours. There would be a SIM card slot in the gadget to make possible interwebs and so there is no need to attach a smartphone to the gadget. The gadget wont be available to work on 3G network as only 4G and Wi-Fi networks will come supporting in the device.

RIM is doing a lot in order to provide its consumers with various user friendly functions as now there is no need to get Blackberry Bridge and Cheap Blackberry phones linked to go through email or avail BB messenger services on address book of your device.

Although nothing has been said by the manufacturer itself about the PlayBook 2 and even its not that sure if the device ever get launched in the UK market. Its for the fact that UK does not support the supersonic 4G network and its not going to make presence felt in the UK market for coming time as well. Whatever an US model is going to be far more attractive than the one in UK.
    06-02-11 04:35 PM
    They answered the support ticket I put in...fast reply too. See email from them below.

Tim

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support. We are pleased to assist you."

"We are in fact performing maintenance on App World this evening into tomorrow morning. Let me know if this is still happening by tomorrow at noon."

"Thank you again for contacting us. Have a great day."

(removed persons name)

BlackBerry Customer Support
    Research In Motion Limited
    Tel:
    Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: playbooksupport@blackberry.com
    Web: Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com
    06-07-11 06:47 PM
    RIM buys social gaming company Scoreloop

RIM buys social gaming company Scoreloop | Reuters
    06-08-11 11:59 AM
    06-10-11 01:00 PM
    I think there is something wrong with BIS native gmail contact sync. Anybody can confirm/deny it?

Wiped my device for a clean install and now nothing can get it fetch my contacts from gmail.
    06-12-11 04:46 PM
    RIM launches "VIVA! - The Chosen" campaign for Latin America.

BlackBerry - Viva

YouTube - ‪vivathechosen's Channel‬‏
    06-13-11 11:39 AM
    Hey guy! that's great!

You started a great factor, just handles will definitely keep my eyes opened up up for your latest news from my finish of things.
    06-14-11 08:28 AM
    06-21-11 09:40 PM
    It does not have a release date, but it has enough "buy here with us when available" buzz it seems.

06-26-11 11:51 PM
    07-01-11 09:36 AM
    Blackberry Bold is on sale for 29.99 on verizon for the next 4 days.
    07-01-11 10:08 AM
    AT&T Makes BlackBerry E-Mail App Available for RIM PlayBook - Bloomberg

AT&T to allow Blackberry Bridge

AT&T Inc. (T), the second-largest U.S. wireless provider, said it will begin offering software to its customers today that will allow BlackBerry e-mail on Research in Motion Ltd. (RIM)’s PlayBook tablet computer.

The move, announced in an e-mailed statement, comes after more than two months of testing. Dallas-based AT&T said April 19, the first day of sales for the PlayBook, that it wouldn’t release the application until it completed its review.

RIM, edging its way into a crowded tablet field dominated by Apple Inc.’s iPad, has faced mixed reviews from technology columnists and other competitive disadvantages such as an inability to connect to mobile-phone networks.

The app lets PlayBook users access other information from their BlackBerry, such as calendars and contacts, without an additional tethering option. Web access on the tablet requires an additional monthly plan, AT&T said.

Verizon Wireless, which also sells the $499-to-$699 tablet, is still evaluating the app and hasn’t made a decision, Brenda Raney, a spokeswoman for the Basking Ridge, New Jersey-based carrier, said in an e-mail.

AT&T rose 16 cents to $31.57 at 11 a.m. in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. RIM, based in Waterloo, Ontario, fell 19 cents to $28.66 on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
    07-01-11 11:06 AM
220 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD