10-25-17 09:10 PM
220 1234 ...
tools
    Hi I Was Just On Ebay And Just Saw That They Are Selling A 3300 Mah Extended Battery For 79.00 Or Auction Has Anyone Tried Theses Batteries Out Yet And Are They Any Good I See Crackberry Has The 2600 Now Haqs Anyone Tried Any Of These Yet.
    09-18-09 06:59 PM
    We always try and bring you the latest and greatest news as soon as it hits the BlackBerry airwaves. We scour the net, watch numerous RSS feeds and wait for emails everyday for breaking stories. But no matter how much we find or how hard we look - we sometimes miss great stories. We're only human and things slip by from time to time. We can always use extra sets of eyes. Many of you may not know, but we have a dedicated email address for receiving tips. Anything you come across that is news related - be it OS links, Desktop Manager leaks, unreleased device photos, breaking stories, rumors etc. can be sent in. All you need to do is send a quick message to tips (@) crackberry.com. We will be instantly notified, and can break the news before anyone else does. Things popup in the forums daily, and we don't always get to them before you might. Tips are always kept anonymous unless otherwise requested, but if you want to be sure that everything is kept super private, you can email Kevin, Adam or Bla1ze directly. Anything you see fit for the blogs that isn't "time sensitive" can also be sent to editorial (@) crackberry.com (Big news stories, celeb sightings etc.) Thanks for all your help!
    I have 2 ima send right now
    09-21-09 05:38 PM
    been trying to download mobile app store since i loaded up official 4.7.181 on my 9500 storm wiped device thru bbsak as usual and loaded new os went to download appstore to download my other purchased apps from my account but just kept showing error when i tried to run app downloads fine just shows error on start up. all good for now just got links emailed to storm via pc but i miss browsing apps and was wondering if nanyone else has noticed this when downloading over weekend. see screen shot for actual error shown.Attachment 41312
    Also noticed on my wifes storm app store has 3 modules in app properties
    and only 2 in the properties on my device also happens to be the deal of the day module.
    Any help would be great.
    10-13-09 05:41 AM
    hi guys i have a working blackberry 8800 on 02 payg i can browse the internet iwth opera i can use instant messengers with nimbuzz i have the 02 unlimited internet bolt on for 7 im+ runs fine except for calls on skype its asking for skype out now does anyone have im+ full version with skypeout or does anyone have the origional skype for blackberry 8800 on there phone they can send me to play with please research purposes only i would realy appreciate it i dont have any blackberry subs just seeing how much i can get the phone to do on 02 pay as you go thank you
    10-13-09 05:06 PM
    I wasn't discreetly trying to say it .. I just didn't say it
    There are no affiliate earnings, points or other rewards.
    Just the satisfaction and "thanks" of helping out the CrackBerry Nation.
    New member here, so forgive me if this has cropped up before...

Re. Affiliate, I notice you use the Mobihand affiliate setup for your sales.

I've also been thinking of putting Mobihand 'widgets' on my website to
    generate some extra funds .. HOWEVER, the Mobihand setup seems
    to be directed at having your referred clients download their appstore
    at the point of sale, where your client lands.

Presumably when that happens, that's the last you'll ever hear from
    your referred client(s), as I see no evidence that Mobihand actively
    links affiliate commissions to you if your clients purchase via their
    downloaded BlackBerry device app store ?

Please tell me I've got it wrong, that Mobihand's affiliate program is NOT just
    a massive, nasty scheme to steal your hard-won clients at the P.O.S., with
    not even a pay-per-lead compensation to you ?
    10-17-09 08:38 PM
    on storm 1 official OS, why can't I see an option for different rows on pics? I used to be able to do that
    11-02-09 09:17 PM
    I think T mobile is down Crackberry. i called alot of people that have T mobile and had people on T mobile call me and others. Something is going on, Plus i called CS and they are so backed up they are calling me back.. What is going on?!
    11-03-09 05:04 PM
    Google Maps 3.2.1 Available For Download
    11-04-09 09:40 PM
    Newbie here....sorry

How do I get my bb to download pictures automatically, also how to I attach a picture/clip to my signature at the end of an e-mail automatically????

thanks
    11-21-09 01:03 PM
    Will keep my eye out for ya.
    12-14-09 03:46 PM
    If you tried all night to fix your phone and you live here in Canada,
    You can go to any corporate TELUS store and request a swap unit to be ordered for you.
    It does take a few business days and the units *according to RIM are rebuilt models.
    If you're in the first year of purchasing the unit then there's no fee to pay, after the warranty is expired (only one year) its $150.

Its super important that people remember to back up their information at least once a month so they don't loose anything.

*Thats your last hope if your phone doesn't work. Swap Units.
    12-29-09 09:29 AM
    RT @UberTwiter: UberTwitter Beta-6 ver 0.945 is available here berTwitter Download more details to come on the web site
    01-04-10 12:57 AM
    Im having problems logging into the web and sending mms and text with attachments? Is anyone else having problems?
    01-08-10 07:09 PM
    Chech out this article I found on taking advantage of free unlimited calling via google voice and your bb.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...-voice-405901/
    01-16-10 05:56 PM
    Quicklaunch has been released for the 85XX OS 5.0!
    02-01-10 12:55 PM
    Here's the scoop about facebook. An applications inventor on there wrote in one of their blogs that said...people hacked into the apps. on facebook. He also said he had noticed 2 friends in his friends list that was not supposed to be there. This has caused so many issues in the last few weeks. Things like the apps. not working correctly, not getting notifications, live feed not updating, not being able to login through mobile app. or it being way too slow logging in, and anything that has to do with pictures not wanting to work. When I first read what this inventor posted on that blog, I stopped getting on facebook from my computer LOL. Even though my computer is very heavily protected. I waited a week...my cousin said the characters in the apps. were floating, moonwalking, and just really weird crazy stuff. I started getting back on there I had to see it for myself. My computer hasn't found anything so I'm assuming these hackers are just having some harmless fun with facebook. Facebook is trying to patch all their issues while it's up and running. But unfortunately I don't know if they will be able to fix their website unless they totally shut it down for a couple days and redo everything. I also figured out if you keep your facebook cache deleted it makes the app. login better...not that it works good anyways. Sorry this is so long but I hope this helps and now you know what's going on with facebook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 01:24 AM
    don't have too much time to send this via email but to anyone who knows an app developer, I found this on GSMarena: Blackberry Push service is now open to all Blackberry apps - GSMArena.com news

It has to do with push services being offered to devs for usage on their apps.
    03-17-10 03:36 PM
    Rumor has it that Sprint might be the first to sport the new BB series 9930 with a qwerty slider. I may have to wait on this to see what pans out! This news came out of a site called infosynch, this site won't let me post the address yet, however it most likely can be searched.
    03-20-10 03:24 PM
    Thanks for sharing this post. This is a very helpful and informative material. Good post and keep it up. Websites are always helpful in one way or the other, thats cool stuff, anyways, a good way to get started to renovate your dreams into the world of reality.
    03-30-10 06:56 AM
    i try to find out some info if i can
    04-01-10 02:21 AM
    04-01-10 12:38 PM
    skyfire.com/blog/2010/04/07/android-blackberry-and-beyond/ Android and Blackberry development.

Essentially, they pushed Android development ahead Blackberry because it is growing faster and because, in their words "Blackberry developer environment is not as favorable for cutting-edge application development. The APIs are fragmented and inconsistent, and the Java virtual machine Blackberry requires is not efficient. "

It sort of looks like they are waiting of BB OS 6.0 to build Skyfire for BB on top of the new webkit browser.
    04-07-10 03:12 PM
    I live in Michigan and we all love Steve Yzerman here and he uses a Blackberry I saw it on the Red Wings game the other night and found the picture here
    Pictures: Czechs in Catsuits, Steve Yzerman's Blackberry and Jaromir Jagr, Still a Star - Orland Kurtenblog

Can't really tell what one but I'm guessing its a 9700!! Go Wings
    05-05-10 04:50 PM
    i was back and forth where to post this. hope this was correct!!
    05-05-10 04:51 PM
    Thanks for the tips I always gonna look for the update for this
    05-08-10 12:54 AM
220 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD