They may not be enough to put BlackBerry out of its fall from grace...

Blackberry Passport caught out and about - GSMArena.com news

Another sad and foolish thougt about BlackBerry.

In the same time, Angela Merkel has changed her Nokia to a Q10 and seems to want to provide BlackBerry devices to her ministre. If I'm not wrong, it's a GREAT new.

The Link is in french;-)

Un BlackBerry Q10 ultra-scuris pour Angela Merkel | Blackberry 10

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 07:14 AM
    Thank you for the link, I am sure it loses a great deal with google translate Dont expect many positive stories on BlackBerry devices, while the Passport is unique in look/feel, it will almost certainly get massacred in the media. Not only that, but dont expect your mainstream consumer to know, or care about the device launch.
    06-30-14 08:37 AM
    Aye. And that is a great shame as, it appears, the passport is quite the device. Whether there will be mainstream adoption - consumers I fear will not care... Man, that's depressing. Innovation scuppered for the sake of a better selfie machine :/
    Sent using tapatalk!
    06-30-14 08:42 AM
    Wtf. Seeing a bunch of html mumble jumble on my cb ten app

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 09:11 AM
    Hey, I want a Merkel Q10!!!

I think it's really cool that she chose a Q10 for this. Granted, it's an expensive thing to do but it sounds really awesome.
    As the comments say, it's great advertising for Blackberry, even without the Iron Man style chip.
    06-30-14 09:24 AM
    BlackBerry has ALWAYS faced criticism for outdated technology. The specs for the Passport are actually the most "current" I've ever seen for a new BlackBerry handset.
    06-30-14 09:31 AM
    06-30-14 05:18 PM
    Reply with quote and it will show you the link

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 09:50 PM
    BlackBerry has ALWAYS faced criticism for outdated technology. The specs for the Passport are actually the most "current" I've ever seen for a new BlackBerry handset.
    BlackBerry needs to work on that. It is a problem that BlackBerry and BlackBerry faithful don't seem to appreciate.

Specs are important and there is no reason BlackBerry can't be a leader.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    techvisor and MarsupilamiX like this.
    07-01-14 10:52 AM
    Actually, there's a major reason: money and supply. When new tech comes out, he with the most money can buy first and most. Once their supply is met, what's left over goes to the next highest bidder, etc. BlackBerry often has to wait until supply is replenished and buyers such as apple and Samsung are all supplied. That causes a delay in BlackBerry getting the newest tech in their devices. That is why Foxconn is such a big deal. BlackBerry doesn't have to play with the big boys in that regard. Foxconn does it for them.

Posted via CB10
    Mazokun likes this.
    07-01-14 07:53 PM
    Tx for your answers, and Sorry for the mess of the links;-)
    Someone kwows how going to the new BlackBerry portal and participate - if we can?

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 10:03 AM