So, the Globe and Mail has posted an article about how even the gaming community has snubbed it's nose at BBRY.
    Through the article, they go on to explain how GTA V has left BBRY out of the games mobile component and shows pics of the in game cell phones used by the characters.

What I saw RIGHT away was the use of BBRY's Spark. The article link is below. It's slightly different but noticeably a Spark.
    Granted, only us die hard BBRY fans will identify with it right away.

Grand Theft Mobile: How a wildly popular video game explains BlackBerry's market woes - The Globe and Mail

As I said in my forum post to the article, I'm glad to see the GTA devs use the Spark. We know what it is and we know they KNEW what it was when they used the notifier for the icon (or atleast modified it slightly), so Thanks GTA Devs!!
    (Although we would have liked to see BBRY instead of Windows Phone, seeing as BBRY is outselling them)
    11-14-13 08:16 AM
    So the Android phone has the BB OS icons?

It looks like a torch to me:

Globe and Mail Gaming article about BBRY-bb-os-6-9800.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 08:31 AM
    Article is kinda shiit... The "android" one looks more like BB6.. Especially with the BlackBerry spark and the icons.. This goes to show that people will do what they want to force an image or an idea into someone and pass it off as true. Kinda like trying to force a square into a hole meant for a circle. So freakin' far fetched. Probably just looking for page clicks money anway. Smh
    11-14-13 08:34 AM
    I agree, what they say looks like Android actually looks like BBOS 6 to me.
    11-14-13 08:40 AM
    It's a British game. I would be very surprised if there wasn't a blackberry influence .

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:17 PM