Hi All! I usually don't post around here actively. I just came across some info through a friend who works at BB. Some of you may have received the first bit but i'll share it nonetheless. Its three months free calling from skype to any phone number in the world and is valid in the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Spain, Netherlands, South Africa, Nigeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Israel, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Brazil.

So forward the link to people you know if they didn't get it.

https://global.blackberry.com/secure...kberry/en.html

The bit that I got from my friend is that when in BB World swipe down from the top bezel, then hit redeem and enter the voucher code 'fallapps'. You get a selections of fairly expensive paid apps for free. Edit: Sorry didn't mention this bit before, Fallapps is only available in Canada. I'll ask him if there is anything for the States. Sorry about that.

This bit is for my gain, if any of you have not yet signed up for Copy please click on my referral link https://copy.com?r=nUOBzZ and sign up! Sorry, if that's a bit shameless

Happy BBing!
    Last edited by itsme_rano; 10-05-13 at 01:41 PM.
    wincyUt likes this.
    10-05-13 01:28 PM
    Fallapps (or fallapps or fallaps or fall apps or fall aps or fallapp) didn't work for me... in the US.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 01:34 PM
    Pretty sure it's Canada only
    itsme_rano likes this.
    10-05-13 01:37 PM
    Use FALLAPPS, capitalize...

Posted from my ZED with my head
    10-05-13 01:37 PM
    No luck in the us
    10-05-13 01:40 PM
    No go in the use for the FALLAPPS but thanks for the tips!

Posted via CB10
    Eeeshh! Sorry, didn't mention that, yeah, its Canada only. Sorry about that. But the Skype thing works fine for the listed countries and US is in it. Sorry about that again.
    Eeeshh! Sorry, didn't mention that, yeah, its Canada only. Sorry about that. But the Skype thing works fine for the listed countries and US is in it. Sorry about that again.
    That's OK, we don't really deserve free stuff from them here in the US... : /

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 01:45 PM
    Aww, naa, still the people who have been supportive for so long still should have access to something. Its just a hell of a messed up situation. I keep having these convos with my buddies at BB. Using BB10 I can see that most people will have that learning curve, but beyond it, its just fantastic. Sure there are a couple of bugs, but its a new OS and a very very powerful one. I mean every single non-BB user who I have shown the hub to is impressed by it, and BB users have had unified inboxes since Ever! Its so obvious when you think about it. BB is definitely always late and making crazy market choices, but when it comes to the devices and feature sets, its just golden. I can't help but feel that the flack they get is a bit unfair. Anyway, that was my rant! heh.
    10-05-13 01:51 PM
    Fallapps (or fallapps or fallaps or fall apps or fall aps or fallapp) didn't work for me... in the US.

Posted via CB10
    Canada only(pretty sure)

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 10:50 AM
    Thanks. Just activated the 3 months free promo.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 02:25 PM
    Canada only(pretty sure)

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I originally tried it and posted before the tittle was modified to specify that it applies in (Canada Only).
    10-07-13 12:22 AM
    The Skype voucher is valid for other countries as well though, its the fallapps that are Canada only.
    10-07-13 01:35 AM