Former Pro Wrestler Iron Shiek, Loving BBM-img_00000293.png

via BlackBerry Z10
    Attached Thumbnails Former Pro Wrestler Iron Shiek, Loving BBM-img_00000292.png  
    Last edited by dmsbang; 10-22-13 at 06:39 PM.
    10-21-13 10:22 PM
    Is it me or is it blank??

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 10:25 PM
    Look now...

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    10-21-13 10:26 PM
    Lol was that his daughter?

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 10:35 PM
    The iron sheik is now totally nuts....totally nuts....youtube his crazy rants for proof - and for great entertainment! lol
    `
    10-21-13 11:06 PM
    The iron sheik is now totally nuts....totally nuts....youtube his crazy rants for proof - and for great entertainment! lol
    `
    It's all kayfabe, and they really get into it. If you wanna see some great kayfabe, watch some Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler stuff. They didn't admit it was fake until like 10 years after Kaufman's death.
    OniBerry likes this.
    10-22-13 12:05 PM
    It's all kayfabe, and they really get into it. If you wanna see some great kayfabe, watch some Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler stuff. They didn't admit it was fake until like 10 years after Kaufman's death.
    Oh yes, I'm well familiar with Kaufman/Lawler.....what a good job Lawler did. Is Sheik entirely kayfabe? I'm sure sheik is a bit kayfabe, but not convinced it all is - I think he's turned into a cranky, loud, impulsive - semi-coherent guy who is opinionated to say the least! LOL If it's entirely kayfabe he's more incredible than ever! I think he iis sincredly a bit of a cartoon character for real now, but I heard he's been somewhat medicated lately! LOL.

Also bizarrel - the Ultimate Warrior as a ultra-conservative politico! Not sure if it's still online, but watching him give a talk at a university a few years back while being heckled by a gay-rights group in the crowd was also a surreal moment for me! lol.
    10-22-13 01:37 PM

I watched the entire thing in full once a long time ago. The amazing thing is that, while the Warrior's reasoning is flawed at times, he actually overall is far superior in his intellectualism to his detractors, and the students who try to engage him. Scary. Apparently some were simply brought in as part of activist movements to heckle him - and it shows....some of the heckles in the full thing are simply asinine.
    10-22-13 01:43 PM
    That's a name I haven't heard in a long time!

If you don't agree with him watch out he might slap the camel clutch on you!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 04:08 PM
    I watched the entire thing in full once a long time ago. The amazing thing is that, while the Warrior's reasoning is flawed at times, he actually overall is far superior in his intellectualism to his detractors, and the students who try to engage him. Scary. Apparently some were simply brought in as part of activist movements to heckle him - and it shows....some of the heckles in the full thing are simply asinine.
    Yeah, the Warrior's been a right wing spokesman for a while now. He had the whole thing where he denounced gays saying something like the human race would die out if everybody was gay. That's the reason gay rights groups hate him and heckle him at his public appearances.
    10-22-13 04:52 PM
    ......who?
    10-22-13 05:27 PM
    Yeah, the Warrior's been a right wing spokesman for a while now. He had the whole thing where he denounced gays saying something like the human race would die out if everybody was gay. That's the reason gay rights groups hate him and heckle him at his public appearances.
    Yes, I actually give him credit for that - he appears to be both a straight-talker (though I believe him to be hypocritical on some other matters), and he certainly didn't water-down his views.

As to the material - that's actually fascinating fodder which brings up myriad difficult ethical, philosophical, moral, biological issues, which sadly, are often NOT talked about in our PC world, and in academia. An ex of mine was an evolutionary psychologist of some repute - we used to debate about some similar topics among others! NOW, not sure how well thought-out Warriors views are.....lol.....but actually, as i said, I suspect they're a bit better fleshed out than his detractors here - which, granted, are probably just loud-mouth activist kids. :-)
    10-22-13 06:01 PM
    `
    Haha. Yeah. His visits to Howard Stern are classic. The stuff Sal and Richard did to mess with him is hilarious.
    richardat likes this.
    10-22-13 06:10 PM
    And he is actually iranian.
    10-23-13 01:23 AM
    And he is actually iranian.
    \

He also was a seriously accomplished amateur wrestler, and trained US Olympic wrestling teams.
    10-23-13 02:05 AM