Fairfax submits draft BlackBerry takeover agreement | RapidBerry

Reports that interest in BlackBerry are gaining in momentum, have encouraged Fairfax to summit a Draft Takeover agreement.
    I hope things are moving quickly so BB can get back to the ( Keep moving ) part of the business.

And yes put a little more dollars in the pockets of the hard hit shareholder!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 40blind40; 10-04-13 at 12:13 AM.
    richc3 likes this.
    10-03-13 11:56 PM

Reports that interest in BlackBerry are gaining in momentum, have encouraged Fairfax to summit a Draft Takeover agreement.
    I hope things are moving quickly so BB can get back to the ( Keep moving ) part of the business.

And yes put a little more dollars in the pockets of the hard hit shareholder!!!!!!!!!!!
    old news, was known in the morning.
    10-04-13 12:17 AM

And it's not "news of interest gaining momentum". They had to do it or forfeit quite a few million $$$'s.
    10-04-13 12:20 AM
    old news, was known in the morning.

I guess I missed the original thread because its news to me, could you point me to it, thanks
    10-04-13 12:20 AM
    And it's not "news of interest gaining momentum". They had to do it or forfeit quite a few million $$$'s.
    I didn't think they had any clauses in there agreement regarding penalties for not keeping there end of the deal. Please elaborate on how they would be forfeiting millions.
    10-04-13 12:26 AM
    I didn't think they had any clauses in there agreement regarding penalties for not keeping there end of the deal. Please elaborate on how they would be forfeiting millions.
    I knew I read something about it: it's at the end of the WSJ article.

According to the terms of its preliminary deal, Fairfax has until this week to deliver an initial draft of a merger agreement with BlackBerry. If it misses that deadline, its due diligence period, scheduled to last until Nov. 4, would be truncated.

—Will Connors
    contributed to this article.
    40blind40 likes this.
    10-04-13 12:43 AM
    I knew I read something about it: it's at the end of the WSJ article.

According to the terms of its preliminary deal, Fairfax has until this week to deliver an initial draft of a merger agreement with BlackBerry. If it misses that deadline, its due diligence period, scheduled to last until Nov. 4, would be truncated.

Will Connors
    contributed to this article.

Thank You, a well appreciated response.
    10-04-13 12:46 AM