03-08-15 02:54 PM
29 12
tools
    Exactly. This thread turned out to be a waste!

Posted via CB10
    This sh...tuff happens.

Customer called me yesterday, then rang me back, he's unavailable. While I was on the road already. So what, the petrol was my loss. Risk of running a business, risk of living in general... :-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-04-15 05:41 PM
    Actually what I heard/know is what is already being discussed in news and CB forums. I will talk with the boss this week to see if I can find anything else out. I did provide some links to check out and encourage all to read. I can say that John Chen and Nanthealth impressed some people that were not even aware, and raised some eyebrows.....Lake Nona is building a medical city unlike anywhere in the world and I found it quite awesome that Mr. Chen paid a visit to see what it is all about. It was a great move because BlackBerry can definitely succeed in the Healthcare industry.....Some might know and some might not but the passport was designed around Nanthealth. It is a powerful device combined with QNX to handle the computing power needed for Nanthealth on a mobile platform( why not release it as a consumer device...it's an incredible smartphone) . But, I missed it all ( Mr. Chen/ BlackBerry/ Nanthealth ) and still bummed about it.....i wish I could tell you more but I can't because I don't know any more....
    Please check out the links
    Please check out the links I posted on this thread....Blackberry is doing right because of Mr. Chen

STL100-4 10.3.1.2267
    They're not even listed in this "great" list of everything...

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/...igital-health/

Someone please leave a comment... :-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    Mic_JP likes this.
    03-04-15 05:43 PM
    Thanks for sharing that link

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:25 PM
    In other words this thread is puffery by Mic. My boyfriend said the only thing Mr. Chen needs is a punch in the stomach so he feels like all the loyal BlackBerry users who've suffered death by a thousand cuts over the years.
    03-08-15 02:54 PM
29 12