tools
    Speakers - Lake Nona Impact Forum

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    02-24-15 06:40 PM
    Please ask him about a new high end all touch device

Z10
    Camelhmpz and fab Z10 like this.
    02-24-15 06:43 PM
    Sweet! Be sure to report back with all the details.

Z10 via CB10
    02-24-15 07:36 PM
    I'm hoping for some Verizon news. I just wish att hadn't messed me over because I would love a gsm phone
    02-24-15 07:40 PM
    Looks like a great event. I wish I could go!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 07:42 PM
    Interesting, cisco and blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 08:21 PM
    Can you give him my rsum?

I have tons of ideas.

Posted via CB10
    Mic_JP likes this.
    02-24-15 08:29 PM
    This event will be about Health Innovation . I don't expect to hear anything about carrier or devices.....

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    02-24-15 08:33 PM
    Nuts, I should have read more because posting
    Mic_JP likes this.
    02-24-15 08:58 PM
    Tell Mr.Chen guday for me an thanks for the classic thou a lot of people here would love new high end touch and Classic 2 with real high end specs and we are good to go for a couple years .
    Mic_JP and BerryRipe like this.
    02-25-15 06:34 AM
    Tell Mr.Chen guday for me an thanks for the classic thou a lot of people here would love new high end touch and Classic 2 with real high end specs and we are good to go for a couple years .
    Lol, I will tell him you said thanks and look forward to the Real High End spec phones the BlackBerry Empire will be releasing over the next couple years

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    02-25-15 09:12 AM
    Lol, I will tell him you said thanks and look forward to the Real High End spec phones the BlackBerry Empire will be releasing over the next couple years

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    The RIMpire is back... ? ;-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    Mic_JP likes this.
    02-26-15 03:44 AM
    The RIMpire is back... ? ;-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    I believe with their current strategy of IoT platform, they will become the RIMpire once again. Mr. John Chen is a ROCK STAR and a brilliant mind .....no matter what, I believe the industry will have to deal with it because he is determined. I always thought years back when they bought QNX, they were on to something( I am in technology field) but I also didn't believe they had the right people in place to truly make it work. I believe the board realized this and made the necessary corrections
    Truly happy with my z10 for 2 years now and still running like the first day! I hope people buy some stock because the return in a few years will be golden. I LOVE BlackBerry 10.... Nothing wrong with the other platforms, I use them all on a daily basis but BlackBerry 10 is on a whole different level because of QNX

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    02-26-15 01:42 PM
    I believe with their current strategy of IoT platform, they will become the RIMpire once again. Mr. John Chen is a ROCK STAR and a brilliant mind .....no matter what, I believe the industry will have to deal with it because he is determined. I always thought years back when they bought QNX, they were on to something( I am in technology field) but I also didn't believe they had the right people in place to truly make it work. I believe the board realized this and made the necessary corrections
    Truly happy with my z10 for 2 years now and still running like the first day! I hope people buy some stock because the return in a few years will be golden. I LOVE BlackBerry 10.... Nothing wrong with the other platforms, I use them all on a daily basis but BlackBerry 10 is on a whole different level because of QNX

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    Let's hope so... :-)

(Prem Watsa wants his investment to pay off... - disclaimer : BBRY not for sale!)

Mic_JP likes this.
    02-26-15 04:19 PM
    Let's hope so... :-)

(Prem Watsa wants his investment to pay off... - disclaimer : BBRY not for sale!)

By the way, I'm always reading your posts and always enjoy

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    02-26-15 06:16 PM
    How did it go?

Any feedback?
    02-27-15 06:04 PM
    What did he say

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:14 PM
    I will say that the forum was pretty awesome! Unfortunately, due to my ever changing freaking schedule, I was not able to meet nor hear Mr. Chen. My boss on the other hand was able to meet him. I know I was discussed and so Mr. Chen passed along his business card to me
    My boss was really impressed with Mr. Chen and where they are going with the IoT strategy, NantHealth!!!! Is GOLDEN!!!
    I can also say there is a lot more to come down the road. I will NOT discuss any devices.....hope all understand
    But I am just as excited as the first day I got my BlackBerry 10 phone with QNX.

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    Andy_bb_king and Korepab like this.
    02-27-15 07:05 PM
    Well that's a big run up....to a big let down !

Why didn't you say you couldn't discuss the content of the presentation ?

I will say that the forum was pretty awesome! Unfortunately, due to my ever changing freaking schedule, I was not able to meet nor hear Mr. Chen. My boss on the other hand was able to meet him. I know I was discussed and so Mr. Chen passed along his business card to me
    My boss was really impressed with Mr. Chen and where they are going with the IoT strategy, NantHealth!!!! Is GOLDEN!!!
    I can also say there is a lot more to come down the road. I will NOT discuss any devices.....hope all understand
    But I am just as excited as the first day I got my BlackBerry 10 phone with QNX.

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    02-27-15 08:54 PM

Exactly. This thread turned out to be a waste!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 05:15 AM
    Exactly. This thread turned out to be a waste!
    Haha it's indicative of the typical BlackBerry user. Enthusiasm is tempered.
    02-28-15 07:09 AM

I apologize, the forum was a 3 day event and unfortunately I had a big schedule change and was not able to see most of it....which I am really bummed about. I only caught the kickoff on the first day. So I can't discuss what I didn't see...
    Which included Mr. Chen
    Truly sorry to all....but I have included a couple links.....if anyone wants to know what the Impact Forum was all about
    http://lakenonainstitute.org/

http://lakenonainstitute.org/lake-no...rs-to-orlando/

STL100-4
    ravnfire30 likes this.
    02-28-15 09:14 AM

Can you please elaborate ? And tell what you heard/know?
    03-01-15 04:32 PM
    Can you please elaborate ? And tell what you heard/know?
    Actually what I heard/know is what is already being discussed in news and CB forums. I will talk with the boss this week to see if I can find anything else out. I did provide some links to check out and encourage all to read. I can say that John Chen and Nanthealth impressed some people that were not even aware, and raised some eyebrows.....Lake Nona is building a medical city unlike anywhere in the world and I found it quite awesome that Mr. Chen paid a visit to see what it is all about. It was a great move because BlackBerry can definitely succeed in the Healthcare industry.....Some might know and some might not but the passport was designed around Nanthealth. It is a powerful device combined with QNX to handle the computing power needed for Nanthealth on a mobile platform( why not release it as a consumer device...it's an incredible smartphone) . But, I missed it all ( Mr. Chen/ BlackBerry/ Nanthealth ) and still bummed about it.....i wish I could tell you more but I can't because I don't know any more....
    Please check out the links
    Please check out the links I posted on this thread....Blackberry is doing right because of Mr. Chen

STL100-4 10.3.1.2267
    BACK-2-BLACK likes this.
    03-01-15 06:43 PM
    Did you meet Jim Courier? Lol.
    03-01-15 06:49 PM
29 12