I know that this question sounds extremely stupid, but with all of the blackberry attention, quality reviews and problem solving happening here, does crackberry really unintentionally help control the future of blackberry?
    Think about that!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 12:49 AM
    Not control.

A bit of an influence at most.

BlackBerry has respected CrackBerry for quite some time. They even suggested CB take over support when BlackBerry shut down their own product and software support forum last year (or was it two), to the point of actually directing former users to the CB Forums for continuing support. There were even some forum members who covered the BlackBerry Support forums who shifted to CB. And, of course, some current Hub+ suite developers are here now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-08-18 02:00 AM
    Not control.

A bit of an influence at most.

BlackBerry has respected CrackBerry for quite some time. They even suggested CB take over support when BlackBerry shut down their own product and software support forum last year (or was it two), to the point of actually directing former users to the CB Forums for continuing support. There were even some forum members who covered the BlackBerry Support forums who shifted to CB. And, of course, some current Hub+ suite developers are here now.
    that's interesting, i know as well on the CB homepage there's a big banner that says "sponsored by BlackBerry keyone"
    04-18-18 10:55 AM
    that's interesting, i know as well on the CB homepage there's a big banner that says "sponsored by BlackBerry keyone"
    It's an ad. Like any other ad you will see on CB.

Not the same as "control" mentioned in the OP.
    04-18-18 11:57 AM
    As late as 2012 BlackBerry employees were prohibited from participating on the CrackBerry discussion forums.
    04-26-18 04:16 AM