My original headphones that came with my z10 just gave up on me yesterday and it was also for no apparent reason... no sign of damage or anything. I was at the gym listening to music and I noticed ONE headphone stopped working while the other one is still working excellent. So I only came to a conclusion it could be defective.

Now I couldn't find that same exact headset on the crackberry store, but will blackberry replace it for me?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 10:07 AM
    My original headphones that came with my z10 just gave up on me yesterday and it was also for no apparent reason... no sign of damage or anything. I was at the gym listening to music and I noticed ONE headphone stopped working while the other one is still working excellent. So I only came to a conclusion it could be defective.

Now I couldn't find that same exact headset on the crackberry store, but will blackberry replace it for me?

Posted via CB10
    From what I've read before with other BlackBerry device warranties, yes accessories are covered. Not sure what you got with your Z10 - my Verizon Z10 came with a box and that was about it. If they were some type of premium headset it "might" be worth making a call and going thru the process.... give it a try.
    10-31-13 10:31 AM
    They are covered but to be honest the ones with the Z10 are not particularly brilliant, I chucked mine back in the box as I have done with every set with every phone.

But if I used them and they broke I would take them back on principle and not take any BS from the shop
    10-31-13 10:48 AM
    Well I like these headphones because they are lightweight and seem very reliable except the fact they stopped working after almost a year lol other than that at least they didn't rip or anything lol

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 10:53 AM
    they are lightweight and seem very reliable except the fact they stopped working
    Interesting definition of reliable

Amazon have them GENUINE ORIGINAL EARPHONES HEADPHONE HEADSET HANDS-FREE: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    but they do not look like the ones I had with my Z10

more [cheaper]
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/GENUINE-HAND...bUvbUpU9453169
    Last edited by wafiwanders; 10-31-13 at 11:08 AM. Reason: added link
    10-31-13 11:05 AM