tools
    IROC edition!

Posted via CB10
    Beat me to it!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 11:30 PM
    Z3 Turbo

04-17-14 12:55 AM
    If you have a Vendor account, head to the Vendor Portal - https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvp...3VendorLogo.do

Scroll down, you'll see the statement that DR has ceased to be Acting MoR. Not 100% sure if this is applicable for ShopBlackBerry - But last time I checked they were the MoR for that too.

Very interesting. I wonder if this accounts for why I had to apparently setup a new "preauthorized payment schedule" with Paypal to purchase an app via BBW a couple of days ago.

No one seems to understand this mysterious mechanism with how the "preauthorized payment" thing works with Paypal and BBW. The rep I talked to at Paypal was clueless.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    04-17-14 01:13 AM
    As I went to the world premiere BlackBerry Experience tour in Paris (France), I had the chance to discuss with a bunch of our French Elite and P.R correspondants for some free talk and ideas sharing.

Besides most informations confirming what you and I will eventually know, there's one piece of information that is quite new here.
    The - to come - Z3 BB10 device will have a different name for its LTE variant due later this year, especially for Europe.
    This has been set to avoid the confusion that have created the various capabilities of the Z10 under a single name.

So, there won't be a Z3LTE, but a similar device with another name.
    Now, just play and guess the name ... Z4 ? Z5 ? A code name ? I swear, I have no clue nor idea, so make your bets !

SF
    It's OK, when I log into my bell account it says my device is a BlackBerry Lisbon lol

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 11:11 PM
29 12