09-17-15 07:45 PM
43 12
tools
    Enjoy your z30 and move along
    I don't have a Z30. Enjoy your android and go away.
    09-11-15 09:43 PM
    Oh right. I Can elect better politicians all by myself.
    There are soo many things wrong in your short and short sighted statement.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 04:24 AM
    All these things can be overlooked with amazon's free app giveaways.

No?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 04:25 AM
    Some people in here seriously need to read some Marx, particularly his ideas on the alienation suffered by workers through this intensified commodity fetishism.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 09:44 AM
    I run a small internet business and have my products listed on amazon and they are always so happy to take the side of the customer when it comes to issues and they blast the seller and it is always the sellers fault.

Their support SUCKS and for example they blasted one of my listings because I made a mistake and shipped a book listed and send a used vs a new and instead of the customer workign it out with me they go crying to amazon and they block my listing of that item and that was 10 days ago. After 4-5 calls and emails no response.

If I don't respond to a customer in their time matrix I get the RED Flag thrown and and you have to give a plan to make it not happen again and then your on shaky ground and I've had them suspend my account and there was a few grand they owned me and they said we will not have to pay you unless you get to your knees and tell us what a dirt bag you are and how you will do anything for them to reopen your account. *** Holes is all I have to say.

Ill say ive ****ed up some orders and refunded orders and let them keep the product and the customers could care less all they want is a free item.

I shipped a new book to someone Tuesday and they got it Thursday via ups and they said the book was damaged and box was ripped open, a $100.00 book and I wrote back saying I want pictures of the box book and everything! The person has yet to send! They said they ordered a new book and now its damaged and want their money back, all they want is a free book, trust me if they are not in a damn hurry to send pictures to prove it to me.

Just my rant of what I deal with
    09-12-15 12:16 PM
    I run a small internet business and have my products listed on amazon and they are always so happy to take the side of the customer when it comes to issues and they blast the seller and it is always the sellers fault.

Their support SUCKS and for example they blasted one of my listings because I made a mistake and shipped a book listed and send a used vs a new and instead of the customer workign it out with me they go crying to amazon and they block my listing of that item and that was 10 days ago. After 4-5 calls and emails no response.

If I don't respond to a customer in their time matrix I get the RED Flag thrown and and you have to give a plan to make it not happen again and then your on shaky ground and I've had them suspend my account and there was a few grand they owned me and they said we will not have to pay you unless you get to your knees and tell us what a dirt bag you are and how you will do anything for them to reopen your account. *** Holes is all I have to say.

Ill say ive ****ed up some orders and refunded orders and let them keep the product and the customers could care less all they want is a free item.

I shipped a new book to someone Tuesday and they got it Thursday via ups and they said the book was damaged and box was ripped open, a $100.00 book and I wrote back saying I want pictures of the box book and everything! The person has yet to send! They said they ordered a new book and now its damaged and want their money back, all they want is a free book, trust me if they are not in a damn hurry to send pictures to prove it to me.

Just my rant of what I deal with
    Most courier companies will cover up to $100 in value of damages or replacement on commercial shipments. UPS and FedEx I'm pretty sure cover that without a declared value. But it's the receivers responsibility to open up the claim.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 09:37 PM
    Most courier companies will cover up to $100 in value of damages or replacement on commercial shipments. UPS and FedEx I'm pretty sure cover that without a declared value. But it's the receivers responsibility to open up the claim.

Posted via CB10
    I know and its been two days from getting the message saying the book was damaged! I dont believe the person because if it was damaged he would be jumping up and down so I figure the person is lying!!
    09-13-15 08:12 AM
    What does any of this have to do with Blackberry?
    09-13-15 09:40 AM
    What does any of this have to do with Blackberry?
    Really? Read the first post, not just the thread title. OP explains why it's relevant.

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    09-13-15 11:18 AM
    Thanks, guys, for the wonderful input, variety of views and for keeping it civil... :-)

  Qchen, new keyboard, new leak, new life... :-)  
    Tatwi likes this.
    09-15-15 01:43 AM
    I'm just afraid that Amazon will grow too big to fail, and that there won't be any competition. At some point it will encompass all of retail and become a governing body in and of itself.

Drones delivering packages? No thank you.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    09-15-15 06:43 AM
    I'm just afraid that Amazon will grow too big to fail, and that there won't be any competition. At some point it will encompass all of retail and become a governing body in and of itself.

Drones delivering packages? No thank you.

Posted via CB10
    You're never to big to fail.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 12:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    If the peasants (=us) and luddites go on strike and boycott purchasing from them... just for a day... imagine the losses... :-)

  Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...  
    09-15-15 04:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    The global financial crisis of 2008 would like to have a strong word with you.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 05:11 PM
    The global financial crisis of 2008 would like to have a strong word with you.

Posted via CB10
    Gov't bail,... ahem fail-out... :-)

LOL

No, really, not funny. We paid for it. Privatize profits, socialize losses...

  Leakers' gonna leak... :-)  
    09-17-15 12:31 AM
    Not only am I unwilling to support such businesses, I feel that people who work there should be sued. Hundreds of years of worker rights and safety being thrown out by the precedent being set by fools such as these. Just because they may be idiots who don't mind indentured servitude, does not mean the rest of us will stand for it.

I have never used Amazon and I never will. It can gtfo my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Or perhaps they prefer not to have themselves or their families starve.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 06:29 AM
    Or perhaps they prefer not to have themselves or their families starve.

Posted via CB10
    Back to the 1800's... :-)

I'm not sure whether anyone in the first world is starving. Gov't help is available, isn't it? It's those extra bits in life that make us wanna earn more than food and clothing...

09-17-15 07:41 PM
    The other option for those working there: "... do what you can at Amazon as long as you like, prove yourself, do it for yourself, not them necessarily, and use it as a springboard and to nicely pad your resume/CV..."

If that's what you can use Amazon for, then it's actually a great place to use and work, only for a time...

Apparently, that's exactly what's happening, if I get that article right.

:-)

If the next hiring HR dept. understands what's happening at Amazon, there's no harm done to anyone's career.

09-17-15 07:45 PM
43 12