03-27-09 10:06 AM
44 12
tools
    bb curve > flip and definitly not = fail
    lol epic fail
    03-22-09 10:02 AM
    I used to love flip phones, but once I got my curve, I couldnt imagine having another flip
    03-22-09 11:09 AM
    Would be interesting to see a FlipBold make its way to the market.
    I would throw up.
    03-22-09 12:24 PM
    Lotus is an ugly phone!! :P
    03-22-09 01:06 PM
    What's next? A Storm flip? An iPhone Flip? I know, the new compact TI-83 Flip! riiiiiite
    03-22-09 01:31 PM
    What's next? A Storm flip? An iPhone Flip? I know, the new compact TI-83 Flip! riiiiiite
    Silly, those would be sliders.

I don't understand all the no's and no ways. I acknowledge those that don't like the flip configuration. However the same acknowledgement should be extended to those that do like the flip. I personally have never liked the bar single screen configuration.

I know the Lotus doesn't share the BB aesthetics. RIM would surely design a Curve flip that is berry pleasing.

I can think of many advantages that I would appreciate. First no Pearl keys. No need for a screen protector. The screen would sit at a 15 to 25 degree angle on a flat surface. I've seen many medical and office professionals with their BB's setting near them while working. The screen would be more visible on a flip.
    Closing it would be a button lock and screen protector. No need to use menu button lock or Mute lock. Safer to carry in a purse or pocket without a case or screen protector.

I know what theme I'd want too. Star Trek tricorder.

A Bold Flip would be cool.
    03-24-09 02:31 PM
    I would like to see a Bold type phone in a n97 form factor... The sliding/tilt mechanism is very cool
    03-24-09 09:29 PM
    I would like to see a Bold type phone in a n97 form factor... The sliding/tilt mechanism is very cool
    There is talk of a Storm Slider coming in the future.
    03-24-09 10:18 PM
    There is talk of a Storm Slider coming in the future.
    Yeah, I saw that as well. I am not sure how I feel about that.
    03-24-09 10:19 PM
    Yeah, I saw that as well. I am not sure how I feel about that.
    Looks like someone will be making pltaylor no longer the latest G of G's soon.
    03-24-09 10:34 PM
    Silly, those would be sliders.

I don't understand all the no's and no ways. I acknowledge those that don't like the flip configuration. However the same acknowledgement should be extended to those that do like the flip. I personally have never liked the bar single screen configuration.

I know the Lotus doesn't share the BB aesthetics. RIM would surely design a Curve flip that is berry pleasing.

I can think of many advantages that I would appreciate. First no Pearl keys. No need for a screen protector. The screen would sit at a 15 to 25 degree angle on a flat surface. I've seen many medical and office professionals with their BB's setting near them while working. The screen would be more visible on a flip.
    Closing it would be a button lock and screen protector. No need to use menu button lock or Mute lock. Safer to carry in a purse or pocket without a case or screen protector.

I know what theme I'd want too. Star Trek tricorder.

A Bold Flip would be cool.
    Haha, I know they would be sliders. I was just messing cause just thinking of the flip version of them just sounds hilarious :P.
    03-24-09 10:52 PM
    The phones would just be too wide i think, it's hard to picture what a Bold Flip would look like
    03-25-09 12:34 AM
    I would love to see a Curve slider with a similar form factor to the Palm Pre, that would be the perfect phone to me.
    +1 **** yea!!!
    03-25-09 04:20 PM
    I dunno the Curve flip would remind me of that Lotus that Sprint puts out-

A Storm Slider would remind me of that Blitz phone that VZW puts out.

And Both Aren't Very Attractive, at least in my opinion...
    03-25-09 04:36 PM
    I dunno the Curve flip would remind me of that Lotus that Sprint puts out-

A Storm Slider would remind me of that Blitz phone that VZW puts out.

And Both Aren't Very Attractive, at least in my opinion...
    Like I mentioned, RIM would surely give any of those configurations a berry appealing aesthetic look.
    03-25-09 09:36 PM
    Or would they?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 09:52 PM
    I would love a Bold or Curve flip that locked all buttons while closed. A blk n wht LCD external displayed that displayed time and partial text without dimming out.

I'm a professional in a uniform. Ruggedness is very important.
    03-25-09 09:57 PM
    Might as well bring back the retro pager looking classic BB's then cause that's how it would look...yuck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 12:23 AM
    I've seen the Lotus; I kinda like it. If they made a Curve version of that, i may be apt to buy it, but such TINY TINY TINY keys.... (aren't they smaller than a curve's?)
    03-27-09 10:06 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD