Hello Crackberry,
    Can you please create a survey for shareholders to indicate their shareholder loss or gain (very few gained I'm sure ) from a $9/share sale price with choices either in percentage ranges or dollar ranges...negative and positive. I'm -67% and -$32,000 and would like to see how large the shareholder carnage is.
    Thanks,
    Rim_investor
    richardat likes this.
    09-23-13 08:30 PM
    Hello Crackberry,
    Can you please create a survey for shareholders to indicate their shareholder loss or gain (very few gained I'm sure ) from a $9/share sale price with choices either in percentage ranges or dollar ranges...negative and positive. I'm -67% and -$32,000 and would like to see how large the shareholder carnage is.
    Thanks,
    Rim_investor
    i second this
    09-23-13 08:38 PM
    The current value of Watsas BlackBerry position is around $570 million. His cost basis? Nearly $900 million.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/moneybui...-can-we-learn/

Sucks you lost so much! :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-23-13 08:40 PM
    That would be interesting to see. We can include the guy in my sig, if he hung on to his shares. With costs he's down around $3900.
    09-23-13 09:01 PM
    Bought low, sold high, bought high, but less shares. I still think I came out ahead, but this was awhile back and have since invested the profits into other things.
    09-23-13 10:30 PM
    That would be interesting to see. We can include the guy in my sig, if he hung on to his shares. With costs he's down around $3900.
    That's nothing... apparently some ppl on the ' I buy shares thread' are down over 100k

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD