Is it me or the whole of Crackberry staff gone quite after the the impromptu Passport preview.
    I get the feeling everyone on the team has a Passport and is busy having fun with it.
    Or am i really really really looking forward to the Passport and am aching for more info?
    07-02-14 07:15 AM
    Is it me or the whole of Crackberry staff gone quite after the the impromptu Passport preview.
    I get the feeling everyone on the team has a Passport and is busy having fun with it.
    Or am i really really really looking forward to the Passport and am aching for more info?
    LOL! We wish we had the Passport to play with! The Classic, too.

I'd love to get my hands on the Passport to see if it could replace my beloved Z30. The new crop of photos and video clips are teasing me into thinking it's possible.
    07-02-14 07:34 AM
    It's July. I'm sure we'll get more info. We just have to keep checking CB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-02-14 08:16 AM

I'd love to get my hands on the Passport to see if it could replace my beloved Z30. The new crop of photos and video clips are teasing me into thinking it's possible.
    You sure you don't have a passport?
    Then how you go to US?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    07-02-14 08:19 AM
    Can't wait to see the reviews of both the passport & classic. For now, I think the passport is my #1 choice. Can't wait to have a physical KB again

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 08:49 AM
    You sure you don't have a passport?
    Then how you go to US?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    By parachute, at night. Don't tell anyone.
    Uzi, Gerii, Jrox74 and 1 others like this.
    07-02-14 08:52 AM
    Passport..... Storm.......
    xandermac, gebco, Rello and 4 others like this.
    07-02-14 09:33 AM

But... but... but you are "just" a moderator...?

:-P
    07-02-14 11:34 AM
    But... but... but you are "just" a moderator...?

:-P
    Yes, and I want to get my hands on the Passport. Badly.
    07-02-14 12:58 PM
    Leave it up to crackberry members to make the craziest assumptions

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 01:11 PM
    Yes, and I want to get my hands on the Passport. Badly.
    I think that I know the feeling... but who knows, you might get an early (pre)view?
    07-03-14 01:50 AM
    I just hope i am not disappointed with this phone.
    Never have I been looking forward to a new kit in ages.
    I hope the battery last two days quite easily and the camera can hold its own.
    Doesnt have to be the best but do a decent job in low light.
    07-03-14 05:52 AM
    HA HA you actually got it!

i think this might be a success that BB needs.
    07-03-14 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scalemaster34 View Post
    HA HA you actually got it!

i think this might be a success that BB needs.
    07-03-14 05:55 AM
    Can't wait to see the reviews of both the passport & classic. For now, I think the passport is my #1 choice. Can't wait to have a physical KB again

Posted via CB10
    You might be disappointed, half of the Passport's keyboard is virtual.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 08:25 AM
    Yes but with am the large screen this will mean that the full alpha and numeric keys will be available at one time with do push of the the alt key. Will make for faster typing.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 10:34 AM
    Yes but with am the large screen this will mean that the full alpha and numeric keys will be available at one time with do push of the the alt key. Will make for faster typing.

Posted via CB10
    The alt is on-screen; no hardware alt button. Which means you'll either have to touch the screen/do a gesture on the touch sensitive keyboard to bring up numbers and symbols or that the numbers and symbols on-screen keyboard will be persistent when focus is on any regular typing field.

You'll have to dance/juggle between hardware and on-screen keyboards to type words, numbers and symbols which will make for a for slower typing experience than just using the proper QWERTY keyboard. Not to mention those of us that can and do type without looking at our devices while on the go.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 12:17 AM
    I disagree. Having both numbers and alpha keys available without pressing an alt key will make for a better experience. I am not a fan of the alt key.

We need to have an open mind about things and dismiss before things are released. I am sure many important products in the past were looked at unfavorably until I

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 10:05 AM
    Don't say passport storm. People might get ideas that it's a passport slider, then BlackBerry will get bashed when they don't release a passport slider. Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 12:51 PM
    Don't say passport storm. People might get ideas that it's a passport slider, then BlackBerry will get bashed when they don't release a passport slider. Lol

Posted via CB10
    The slider was a Torch. Storm never had a slider keyboard. It was touch screen.

Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!
    07-04-14 01:05 PM
    No shift key... I wonder how it's going to be like for those of us who are typing in other languages too, ex. French for me, with all the accent and all. Well see.

Posted via CB10
    dalight13 likes this.
    07-04-14 04:30 PM
    I want blend! The lack of stories on this is disappointing

Although the small demo video was good I guess..

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 05:38 PM
    The slider was a Torch. Storm never had a slider keyboard. It was touch screen.

Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!
    Wow, yea... Idk how I messed that up. my bad

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 06:24 PM
    Probably a combination of both, I'm sure they're writing up a big review or something. I know they've got to have more videos and photos to share with us! After the big articles were posted I'm definitely more excited now so I find myself checking everyday for new news about it. I saw a Passport in the wild yesterday, looked like a finished model and it's very striking, very good-looking indeed!
    07-06-14 11:50 AM
    No shift key... I wonder how it's going to be like for those of us who are typing in other languages too, ex. French for me, with all the accent and all. Well see.

Posted via CB10
    I'm going to guess just holding down the key and the accents will pop up on the screen like on the Z devices.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 02:24 PM