Will BlackBerry EVER do this on their future devices?

Maybe once Apple, and Android devices have been doing it for a couple of years! LOL (typical)

Corning shows off its anti-reflective coating for displays, gives hope to a life without squinting | MobileSyrup.com
    06-09-14 06:48 AM
    Apple is going sapphire for its next phones so probably some S6/LG4/HTC One 9 will have it next year.
    06-09-14 06:57 AM
    Sounds like a cool idea. Maybe there will be devices made with something like this in the future....extreme future. How would this effect price, do you think?
    06-09-14 06:57 AM
    Wonder if they'd license that for eyeglasses, the anti-reflective coatings aren't that good there.
    06-09-14 07:05 AM
    Corning makes great products and they are constantly improving them. I can see this product gaining traction. Not only will it be good for mobile products but also computer monitors, TVs, eyeglasses etc.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-10-14 10:51 AM
    The pricing will have to be right. I use a quality matte screen protector for less than 4 dollars and that does a great job and is extremely durable. Point is that it looks cool in specs but if it costs too much to include then leave it until it doesn't.
    06-10-14 12:05 PM
    The pricing will have to be right. I use a quality matte screen protector for less than 4 dollars and that does a great job and is extremely durable. Point is that it looks cool in specs but if it costs too much to include then leave it until it doesn't.
    You make a good point, however, to me there is great value in not needing to use a screen protector.

06-13-14 07:03 PM
    You make a good point, however, to me there is great value in not needing to use a screen protector.
    I agree. I don't like to use screen protectors. Many of them reduce the clarity of the screen, and some of them are difficult to put on the screen without having air bubbles.
    06-15-14 11:31 AM
    That would be a nice addition, but personally I have always found that BlackBerry has good screens. I've seen far more people with Gorilla glass screens that end up shattered and very rarely have seen a shattered BlackBerry screen..

BB for Life
    John Pawling likes this.
    06-15-14 01:26 PM
    anti-reflective coating is expensive. I hope eyeglass industry adopte this.
    Wonder if they'd license that for eyeglasses, the anti-reflective coatings aren't that good there.
    06-24-14 02:05 PM
    That would be a nice addition, but personally I have always found that BlackBerry has good screens. I've seen far more people with Gorilla glass screens that end up shattered and very rarely have seen a shattered BlackBerry screen..

BB for Life
    I rarely see anyone with a BlackBerry at all. Maybe that's why you see so many more shattered Gorilla Glass screens.

07-01-14 11:06 AM