CompanionLink has made an announcement that they will be supporting Outlook for BlackBerry 10 devices. Youll be able to sync with Outlook 200, 2003, 2007, 2010 and the latest 2013 and will support USB, Wi-Fi and DejaCloud sync with the latest and upcoming BlackBerry X10 and Z10 smartphones. Since we dont know the specific details of what BB10 will be able to do, at least you know that either way you got this coverted by CompanionLink. Check out the press release below for more info.

PORTLAND, Ore.(BUSINESS WIRE) CompanionLink announces two-wayBlackBerryOS 10 sync with Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013. CompanionLink will support USB, Wi-Fi and DejaCloud sync with BlackBerry X10 and Z10 phones.

Direct USB sync is one of the cornerstones of the mobile professional experience, says Wayland Bruns, CTO of CompanionLink Software. Whether you choose the keyboard X10 phone, or the full screen Z10 phone, the power of the new BlackBerry OS 10 is fantastic. It has allowed us to build, for the first time, a PC-style app that runs on BlackBerry OS 10 devices. The app is called DejaOffice and handles events colored by category, recurring tasks, Franklin Covey and MYOB task styles, private memos and full support for contacts, calendar, tasks and notes.

One license of CompanionLink for Outlook allows installation on up to three computers and costs $14.95. Phone technical support and setup help are included. More information can be found at Sync BlackBerry with Outlook - Sync contacts, calendar and tasks -- CompanionLink Software.
    Revampd, JerBru, web99 and 1 others like this.
    01-22-13 02:26 PM
    Has anyone tried this?
    If so what results?
    02-02-13 06:29 PM
    Will it sync multiple calendars?
    02-02-13 08:42 PM
    If this works i can finally switch from Pocket Informant who is very weak on BB support.
    02-03-13 11:15 AM
    Absolutely ridiculous this feature has been dropped by Blackberry; should be baked right in like it was with BBOS and the Desktop Software.
    02-03-13 11:21 AM
    Just read the full release; looks like this syncs your Outlook data to a standalone app installed on the phone; NOT the native contacts & calendar app in BB10. They do say they hope to have support for native contacts and calendar by May 2013, and they "may integrate with BlackBerry 10 onboard databases and services in the future"

This is not a replacement (yet) for the full Outlook sync functionality of BBOS; just a thin patch over an obvious hole in the new operating system.
    02-03-13 11:25 AM
    Let me know if anyone has tried this.
    Thanks
    02-12-13 01:13 PM
    Yes, I am using it.

The BB Link desktop software did not import more than 2 line of my 'Notes" field in Outlook, using direct USB connection.

Very frustrating.

I tried the CL software and sideloaded DejaOffice on to my phone.

It does the job.

If and when BB finally fixes Link so it syncs Outlook by USB I will go back to it but in the mean time I do have access to everything now, but from within the Deja app.
    03-29-13 01:53 PM
    Has BB said when the 2 way sync is actually coming to Link?
    03-29-13 02:06 PM
    Yes, they have.
    But not with a release date.
    'Shortly after one-way sync' (now out, but failing for me).
    But from BB that may mean 'shortly this year'.
    I couldn't wait.
    03-29-13 02:42 PM