01-22-13 08:22 AM
    Coooooool!!!!!!! This is great as I just started an outlook account last week!
    01-22-13 10:21 AM
    Here is a link to the company website

Sync BlackBerry with Outlook
    01-22-13 10:36 AM
    Sooo happy!

- R.
    01-22-13 11:55 AM
    I don't get why this is so great. I can sync my blackberry with Outlook now by plugging into my computer through my BB Desktop software. It would be great if you can auto-sync without physically plugging in. What am I missing?
    01-22-13 01:42 PM
    I don't get why this is so great. I can sync my blackberry with Outlook now by plugging into my computer through my BB Desktop software. It would be great if you can auto-sync without physically plugging in. What am I missing?
    Same here, I sync my BB with Outlook 2010 using Desktop manager. Why pay for a subscription to use something else.
    01-22-13 01:52 PM
    This is great because it's the first real confirmation we have that you will be able to sync with Outlook without using Exchange. There have been hints about the Remember app but nothing definite. And this product will also sync Outlook Categories, which is unusual outside of the present BB capabilities.

It's surprising, but Blackberry's present ability to sync with Outlook, including Categories and Notes as well as history greater than 1 year past and unlimited future items, is unique to Blackberry. Even Win Phone 8 doesn't do it. Given BB10 is a completely new platform, there was no guarantee it would maintain the tradition. And for those of us who are heavy Outlook users, this is huge.

- R.
    01-22-13 03:23 PM
    Same here, I sync my BB with Outlook 2010 using Desktop manager. Why pay for a subscription to use something else.
    But does it sync your Calendars to your BB? That is what I need. I can sync contacts but Calendars are a must. I had to delete my gmail account because my BB was not able to set up my gmail account because it kept saying username and password were invalid. Here's the thing, I had Just changed my password online 10 minutes before. Plus my account kept getting compromised so anyway back to topic. Need Calendars to sync because Mine Isn't doing it.
    01-22-13 05:02 PM
    I used CompanionLink to sync Outlook with Gmail Contacts and multiple calendars, which synced with my phone....no plugging in.
    01-22-13 05:05 PM