12-14-15 01:51 AM
364 ... 131415
tools
    Well, technically, BlackBerry has vine too, natively.
    You download it from the Google play store on your BlackBerry PRIV.
    BB10... completely different story.
    Dude, that post was over 2 years ago...
    11-30-15 08:51 PM
    Thread necro^... but the topic hasn't changed, at least for BB10 ... and been discussed ad nauseam in the meantime.

A New Hope...?
    The Priv awakens...? :-)

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    12-04-15 01:36 AM
    Dude, that post was over 2 years ago...
    Ha! So it was.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 08:02 PM
    It's all about the apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 09:21 PM
    Also: Poor front facing camera for selfies killed BlackBerry in the age of social media.

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    ZeBB45 likes this.
    12-11-15 09:24 PM
    Also: Poor front facing camera for selfies killed BlackBerry in the age of social media.

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    I completely agree! Anyone that comes here saying otherwise is in denial. I'm thinking of getting a cheap android for the camera alone! Even their "latest and greatest" android based device has a poor front-facing camera.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2813/SR .2530  < α∂∂ιт > 
    12-13-15 12:26 PM
    Already thinking on my next non-BlackBerry phone. Will have to leave BlackBerry after eight years.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 04:35 PM
    Don't go away mad. Just go away....

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 04:39 PM
    I cannot even sideload my banking app because it contains Google Maps for the section "Locate Us" so the whole app doesn't work at all instead of just that section. Can you believe that BS?
    It's google's slick way of high jacking that app. It's not fair the way this works. Also Chen needs to step it up and not by giving in. BlackBerry's way better than android. At least have all the banking app on the most secure OS. Chen can't even see this. BlackBerry maps could be integrated into the app for BlackBerry instead of google maps.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    12-13-15 05:07 PM
    It's google's slick way of high jacking that app. It's not fair the way this works. Also Chen needs to step it up and not by giving in. BlackBerry's way better than android. At least have all the banking app on the most secure OS. Chen can't even see this. BlackBerry maps could be integrated into the app for BlackBerry instead of google maps.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    What exactly can't Chen see? I can only see that the developer chose not to build their app for BB10 as BlackBerry provided the development tools almost 3 years now. BlackBerry made APIs to be compatible with Google, yet few developers ported their apps to BB10.
    12-13-15 05:33 PM
    What would you have Chen do? Walk into a branch and stage a hunger strike?

Chen knows most banks in the world don't support BB10. That's why the Priv runs Android.
    Black Ice likes this.
    12-13-15 06:11 PM
    I didn't realize how many apps I actually used until I tried the Z10...returned after a few days. Felt like it was made by a company that just crawled out of a cave.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    Too funny!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-15 01:29 AM
    CNN really should be spending more time trying to figure out "What killed CNN" lol - They haven't been relevant in a decade.
    That's your opinion however they have been broadcasting on XM Radio for some time now and I believe that half the country enjoys their take on the news, much better than Fox-So-Called-News any day of the week!

I'm not from either and so I don't have a horse in the race but Fox-So-Called-News is a joke!

No one at CNN has bumped themselves off because they were forced to lie at least that's according to what I read about the situation that went down at that dreadful station.

12-14-15 01:40 AM
    BlackBerry can start by getting rid of so-called battery saving apps that IMO do nothing at all but make a circle and take your money.
    Social media apps do need a dramatic improvement but I also believe that BlackBerry is to blame for changing the system so that Facebook doesn't work properly as well as the Facebook messenger app too.
    I the messenger app to work on the Z10 but not the Passport? Not cool and so I'm sure development of apps are probably a headache that few want to deal with till the BlackBerry team pulls their head out their rectums.
    Secure yes but is the OS 10 too secure for devs to work with is the $10,000.00 question.

12-14-15 01:51 AM
364 ... 131415