11-19-13 10:34 AM
350 ... 11121314
tools
    CNET, let me see, yes, a bunch of MORONS!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 09:45 PM
    He is probably right, but I might ignore his opinion and pick up a Z30 for myself
    Ditto.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 09:54 PM
    Legal action? Are you joking? They are simply staying their opinion which happens to match the market sentiment as well. As far as the average consumer is concerned, all bb10 devices are duds. Need I remind you of the billion dollar loss bbry took on the Z10?
    First of all I said it would be great if they "could" take legal action because they guy just states lies and is misinforming the public.

Second the average consumer thinks that BlackBerry's are duds because of num-nuts like Donald Bell who talks tech out of their a$$. He represents a tech site whose more interested in favouring Apple then providing impartial reviews of tech like their site should be doing.

ASIDE: I wonder how many "average" users know that BlackBerry took that write down huh?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lynxs_claw; 11-12-13 at 04:09 AM.
    11-11-13 10:00 PM
    Big deal... This dude is an *****.
    11-11-13 10:05 PM
    Borders on slander.
    axllebeer likes this.
    11-11-13 10:17 PM
    What an utter utter jackass, is he living in the past??. Pretty sure Blackberry isnt being sold for parts so perhaps this senior editor at CNET needs to get his info correct before spouting off such nonsense.

Blackberry needs to be aware of this crap and they need to put a stop to it, John Chen needs to stop this crap as its only going to make Blackberry's future even more worse.

Such a load of rubbish that video, CNET are a complete and utter joke.
    He had some motivation. CNET used to be under the Best of the Web bookmark on the Playbook, until the last OS update.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 10:36 PM
    He had some motivation. CNET used to be under the Best of the Web bookmark on the Playbook, until the last OS update.
    Now it all makes sense
    11-11-13 10:53 PM
    Herpes should have been #2 on the list.

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer likes this.
    11-12-13 12:18 AM
    This CBS says it won't interfere in CNET's 'actual news,' just reviews | The Verge was when CNET lost ALL credibility with me. Even their review of the Z30 is laughable for example in their review it took the Z30 22 seconds to load the CNET desktop version of the website......I loaded the desktop version on my Q10 in less than 3 seconds. Anybody who doesn't have a BB10 device is liable to believe that nonsense
    11-12-13 12:20 AM
    well, if you all want to tweet them about it, their twitter handle is @CNETTV
    11-12-13 01:53 AM
    Herpes should have been #2 on the list.

Posted via CB10
    Only number 2?! lol

Sent from my SM-T217S using CB Forums mobile app
    Terser Nori likes this.
    11-12-13 02:23 AM
    Lol at number 1. What a ******

Man I hope someone hates me enough to gets me BlackBerry z30 or the rest of those items on there. Except maybe the chrome book pixel. They can spend the money they could have bought on that for the other items.

Fit bits are great. Love Nintendo games even though I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the snes and blurry player would be great. My gf needs a blurry player. She would appreciate that actually
    11-12-13 02:41 AM
    more and more i start to get annoyed with my z10.. i can see why this is there on the list.

this really isnt a troll post. recently ive had huge problems with the maps app.. it doesnt want to navigate.. constantly telling me 'my places' is not available.. or there was an error.. im not in the middle of nowhere.. im in a place with good reception.. but as im away for a few days this place is completely new to me and is not the best place to gert lost..

i know i know.. get a map... or an iphone which hasnt faltered... thankfully i have a friend with google maps... yes i know its google.. not a native iphone maps app.. which some might say is just as bad,.., but the google maps app is at least available on the iphone looool..

pathetic..

my next uopgrade is looking more and more to be an android or iphone.. this phone is unreliable.

and so yes.. i wouldnt give it as a present... unless i wanted to purposely give someone a non premium product.

i do want to be proved wrong... but more and more blackberry are letting me down when i need them the most....
    11-12-13 06:02 AM
    more and more i start to get annoyed with my z10.. i can see why this is there on the list.

this really isnt a troll post. recently ive had huge problems with the maps app.. it doesnt want to navigate.. constantly telling me 'my places' is not available.. or there was an error.. im not in the middle of nowhere.. im in a place with good reception.. but as im away for a few days this place is completely new to me and is not the best place to gert lost..

i know i know.. get a map... or an iphone which hasnt faltered... thankfully i have a friend with google maps... yes i know its google.. not a native iphone maps app.. which some might say is just as bad,.., but the google maps app is at least available on the iphone looool..

pathetic..

my next uopgrade is looking more and more to be an android or iphone.. this phone is unreliable.

and so yes.. i wouldnt give it as a present... unless i wanted to purposely give someone a non premium product.

i do want to be proved wrong... but more and more blackberry are letting me down when i need them the most....
    You do realise that you have Google maps in the z10?? Just open up the browser and go to Google maps and out it as a home screen icon or just buy the bemaps app which uses Google maps.
    Bbmaps works perfectly fine for me.

But good luck with whatever u decide on as ur next phone. I have an iPhone 5s and the galaxy s3 and they are nowhere as good as my z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:26 AM

pathetic..

I can only think of 1 thing, your software needs a reload cause that doesn't happen on other Z10s.

I use my maps constantly and never had a problem with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:54 AM
    well, if you all want to tweet them about it, their twitter handle is @CNETTV
    ahh why not i guess lol the site has been annoying be last few years on their bias reviews
    11-12-13 08:44 AM
    I hope their staff die.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:49 AM
    I don't disagree with BlackBerry being mentioned. It is what it is. At this point, we really don't know what the future holds for BlackBerry. That is the same reason my kids don't have a Wii U right now. I don't want to buy them a video game console that may not have a future, so why would I or anyone else want to buy a loved one a smartphone that might also not have a future? As far as gifts for someone else goes, a BlackBerry would be a bad choice in most cases.

That's what happenens when there is sooo much uncertainty surrounding a company and brand.
    I am a diehard BlackBerry fan and I agree. New management needs to pay attention to reviews such as these, study them and step up their game with corrections AND marketing.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    11-12-13 08:58 AM

pathetic..

We just moved to TN where coverage can be spotty in some rural areas. My BB Maps has been reliable which pleasantly surprised me due to reviews such as yours. Good luck in finding the phone that best works for u. I have been happy with mine, and still on 10.1.

11-12-13 09:02 AM
    We just moved to TN where coverage can be spotty in some rural areas. My BB Maps has been reliable which pleasantly surprised me due to reviews such as yours. Good luck in finding the phone that best works for u. I have been happy with mine, and still on 10.1.

its also times when it does work, that it takes you through a motorway to take a junction to turn around, haver travelled 16 miles to go forwards and backwards to reach ur destination that u could have taken by just taking one exit at a roundabout to the place without taking the exit onto the motorway then turn around to come back... there is no logic in this... google maps does not do this...

Poirots Progeny likes this.
    11-12-13 09:14 AM
    Reviews are based on the current market perception and I am sorry to say that Blackberry devices are not the thing to have anymore. I still own a z10 and a iPhone 5 which I switch back and forth from because some of the important apps I use on a daily basis are not on the BB OS10 platform and as I see it, they will never be there unless the company can regain some of it's lost market share and most of all, it's credibility.

As I write this post, I am using my iPhone 5 today because none of my banking and auction apps I use everyday are available on BB OS10. The eBay app on my z10 gives me network error ever since I have updated to the 10.2 leak on T-mobile USA. I am not using a browser because it's to slow and some of the functions that the custom apps have integrated into them are not available using the browser. Apps improve my use of time and in these days of a highly competitive marketplace, time is money. This is 2013 and not 2008 and 98% of the world uses apps for their daily task now to improve their workflow.

It would be different if the price of a z10 and/or Q10 or any other current Blackberry products where far below the competition pricing, but they actually cost more, so no one is going to jump into a platform that doesn't offer something as close to and/or better then what they currently use unless there is some value there and just having a cool OS is not a game changer anymore.

I sure hope Mr Chen can change the perception of the consumer here in the USA and from what I am seeing, the rest of the world when it comes to Blackberry products. Until that time, the press is going to have a field day and justifiably so, whether you like it or not.
    amjass12 likes this.
    11-12-13 09:20 AM
    I'm a Q10 user, but that's because I have a 5s too.
    If your under 40 or want to do anything on your phone other than call/text/email you need an iphone or android.
    That's interesting, I'm under 40 and I do lots of other things besides call/text/email with my Z10. I stream daily, I pay bills, I record video, and a lot more. It manages my life. Maybe you just don't know how you use your Q10 correctly...
    Spawn12 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:57 AM
    That's interesting, I'm under 40 and I do lots of other things besides call/text/email with my Z10. I stream daily, I pay bills, I record video, and a lot more. It manages my life. Maybe you just don't know how you use your Q10 correctly...
    Same here, when I asked my dad to get me the Z10 he said why not get an iPhone or a samsung but I insisted cause I just love how BlackBerry10 works and I do a lot of things with it, like play games instead of lisning to the boring lecture in uni :P

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:15 PM
    Same here, when I asked my dad to get me the Z10 he said why not get an iPhone or a samsung but I insisted cause I just love how BlackBerry10 works and I do a lot of things with it, like play games instead of lisning to the boring lecture in uni :P

Posted via CB10
    So then I'm assuming you're not paying for your own tuition?

Posted via CB10
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    11-12-13 01:23 PM
    So then I'm assuming you're not paying for your own tuition?

Posted via CB10
    No universities are free here as long as you meet their minimum grades required in high school, you only pay $30 every year but no one really understands anything in the lecture so most people take private classes.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:40 PM
350 ... 11121314