11-19-13 09:34 AM
350 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Yeah sitting around while the media releases diarrhea over them time and time again had worked so well up until now.

You either control the media or the media controls you.

Sit back and do nothing as usual BB.
    BlackBerry can't do anything about it. People are allowed to express opinions.
    That's why half the people here have not been sued by Apple

Posted via CB10
    Terser Nori likes this.
    11-11-13 08:56 AM
    How come BB doesn't pursue legal action if it's 100% untrue?

Maybe they don't have the balls or maybe most of us still remember they were going through the rolodex of every pimp in town looking for suitors.
    I don't know why they don't, maybe they don't want to waste their time and effort on these jack asses.

One thing is for sure, alot of people in here also think the same as this ignorant fool judging by some of the comments in here.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 08:57 AM
    Stating the company is being broken up and sold for parts when it isn't is libel. Especially from a person who may have an influence on sales.

Unless John Chen brings a pair, BlackBerry's traditional "do nothing" response will prevail. I'd like to see them fight back for once.
    Have they come out and said it definitely isn't being broken up?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 08:58 AM
    I don't know why they don't, maybe they don't want to waste their time and effort on these jack asses.

One thing is for sure, alot of people in here also think the same as this ignorant fool judging by some of the comments in here.

Posted via CB10
    I learned to ignore anything that comes from Cnet a while back.
    But I find it hypocritical that many here condemn the reporter for acting exactly the same way that they do here

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 09:05 AM
    Cnet used to be a good place for tech info, now its just regurgitation of other peoples work from all over the internet. For this guy to list Blackberry and all of its products as the worst gift this holiday season is no more than a bad SNL skit.
    11-11-13 09:11 AM
    Who cares? It is just CNET, after all. Nothing to see here.
    11-11-13 09:28 AM
    Stating the company is being broken up and sold for parts when it isn't is libel. Especially from a person who may have an influence on sales.

Unless John Chen brings a pair, BlackBerry's traditional "do nothing" response will prevail. I'd like to see them fight back for once.
    I agree with what you're saying although I believe it's slander (spoken) as opposed to libel (written).
    Either way, based upon BlackBerry's current status, he lied about the sale of parts.
    11-11-13 09:29 AM
    If your listening to a person tell you what the worst tech gifts are to give someone.... Your doing it wrong. A person is an individual and these list usually don't match the person.

Get a gift certificate and let that person buy what they want. Also it isn't that hard to ask or get a hint what a person wants.

Maybe the 1 gaming console they use is broke (search lights/ring of death for each console) and they need a DVD player to move them over. Or if they are like me, I like BlackBerry devices personally. If someone got me a iPhone/Android, I'd say thanks then ask for the gift receipt. But that is me personally.

Don't be lazy, figure out what the person wants.
    11-11-13 09:36 AM
    CNET makes. BB10 one of the best gifts of the year.

People on here,

CNET is the greatest site. I always read CNET, etc.
    11-11-13 09:38 AM
    Have they come out and said it definitely isn't being broken up?
    No they have not. Therefore it's not accurate for someone to say it is and state it as fact.
    11-11-13 10:22 AM
    CNET makes. BB10 one of the best gifts of the year.

People on here,

CNET is the greatest site. I always read CNET, etc.
    It's almost like they enjoy BlackBerry and dislike those that don't and like those that do!

What a farce!!
    11-11-13 10:23 AM
    No they have not. Therefore it's not accurate for someone to say it is and state it as fact.
    Yes they have. They said that they turned down numerous offers to sell the company in pieces because they didn't want to break it up.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 10:24 AM
    his "reason" for not buying a BB is WRONG! they are not being sold for parts!
    11-11-13 10:43 AM
    The guy in the video was trying to be funny. He may not have made you laugh but is it really worth getting upset over?
    Terser Nori and vrud like this.
    11-11-13 10:55 AM
    The CNET video report is a cheap shot at BlackBerry. Much like celebrity "info-tainment" news the only concern is shock value over substance. T
    11-11-13 11:02 AM
    How lame... of course you have to "live" in their "world" to think someone would take their advice.
    11-11-13 11:23 AM
    Yes they have. They said that they turned down numerous offers to sell the company in pieces because they didn't want to break it up.
    Are you saying it is being broken up? Not sure what the argument is here.
    11-11-13 11:33 AM
    I love my Z30 period.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-11-13 11:38 AM
    I actually laughed.....its funny to see someone actually spew that much hate towards a electronic device
    I WISH it was just toward one device. He actually said people should not buy any BlackBerry product whatsoever In other words, he's telling consumers that it doesn't matter what it is -- if it says "BlackBerry" on it, don't buy it.
    11-11-13 11:42 AM
    No, what Donald Bell is doing is using the media to spread lies and promote to the public not to buy ANY products from a particular company. This is far different from what he stated in the other four products mentioned. Note he discusses DVD player - technology in general .. doesn't name a company; the rest are specific "dud" products made by particular companies - not all their products; BB is the only one he mentions AND makes its number 1 worst for all consumers to buy ANY product from them. BIG difference. To me that is huge bias coming from i-Net and it would be great if legal action could be taken against them. Pretty pathetic and low move on the part of CNET. This is why I have zero respect for this so-called Tech site.
    Legal action? Are you joking? They are simply staying their opinion which happens to match the market sentiment as well. As far as the average consumer is concerned, all bb10 devices are duds. Need I remind you of the billion dollar loss bbry took on the Z10?
    11-11-13 11:44 AM
    CNET is nuts and not at all reliable
    meltbox360 likes this.
    11-11-13 11:50 AM
    some how feel they are getting crazy that bb was not sold,frustration all the way.
    11-11-13 11:52 AM
    He should add himself to the list and have us look forward to nothing from him next year.
    11-11-13 11:59 AM
    Well, I can't disagree with that list.
    I disagree also. The Chromebook shouldn't be on the list. There is a new Haswell model that is very fast and still only in the mid $200. Chromebooks are great for anyone who isn't playing games or doing video editing. Also I don't believe phones should be given out for a Holiday gift. Give the person money and let them choose.
    meltbox360 likes this.
    11-11-13 12:00 PM
    You expect BlackBerry to pursue legal action over someone stating an opinion?

Posted via CB10
    Well the journalist is speaking fallacies, borderline slander. So yes, they can take legal action.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    11-11-13 12:02 PM
350 ... 910111213 ...