02-07-12 10:51 AM
34 12
tools
    02-05-12 12:22 PM
    Here's a quick paraphrase of the BB relevant information given, if you don't care to give cnet page views.

The Buzz Report now playing:
    Things you should never do on a cell phone
    The world’s biggest nail gun, Facebook doesn’t go public, plus Paul Revere & the Phone Sluts!

(Original London Leak is Back Drop Image)
    If you saw the leaked photos a few weeks ago of the supposed new BlackBerry designed by Porsche and realized the Panamera isn’t the only ugly thing with the Porsche name on it, take heart. A new leak suggests THIS is in fact the new BlackBerry,

(New London Leaked Design is Now Back Drop Image)

Blessedly devoid of any Paul Revere pewterware design cues. But as you can also see, it also appears to be a pure touch device – no famed BB keyboard. And the rumour is it’s the single new phone they’ll be rolling out later this year with BlackBerry OS10. So what sticks out further than Pinocchio’s nose? RIM’s neck. But that sure beats being long on yesterday

Goes on to talk about a study released about different phone habbits.
    Android users are the most slutty on first dates, and least likely to call you back, iphone users fishing off the company pier, and BlackBerry users most likely to get drunk, after all they’re carrying BlackBerries. Also mentions BlackBerry users are the most likely to continue a conversation with you while on the toilet.
    Edit: I should have mentioned the 'reporter' in the video uses a degrading and sarcastic tone while talking about BlackBerry. There's a weight put on making fun of BlackBerry more so than the other two platforms, sadly something we are used to seeing.
    Last edited by PlayBookUserMT; 02-05-12 at 02:33 PM.
    quik4life likes this.
    02-05-12 01:16 PM
    what is degrading about it? i didnt watch the video but going by the summary im not seeing anything worth posting here about
    02-05-12 01:47 PM
    what is degrading about it? i didnt watch the video but going by the summary im not seeing anything worth posting here about
    I should have mentioned the 'reporter' in the video uses a degrading and sarcastic tone while talking about BlackBerry. There's a weight put on making fun of BlackBerry more so than the other two platforms, sadly something we are used to seeing.
    02-05-12 02:31 PM
    Maybe RIM should combat these negative reports/commentaries, etc with a phone that truly compares with the competition.

So where are the BB10 phones? Oh, still not released? Then they deserve the constant abuse.
    02-05-12 02:45 PM
    I hate this type of publicity! So annoying, but at the same time the buzz report is always a sarcastic show! She just pretty much makes fun of tech news so I dunno how serious people take the show
    02-05-12 02:47 PM
    Why moan about moaners?
    howarmat likes this.
    02-05-12 02:54 PM
    Why moan about moaners?
    I know right?
    02-05-12 06:38 PM
    I know right?
    Exactly!

I like people who don't mince words and flip-flop around. Beat around the bush people make me wanna slap someone.
    02-05-12 06:58 PM
    Maybe RIM should combat these negative reports/commentaries, etc with a phone that truly compares with the competition.

So where are the BB10 phones? Oh, still not released? Then they deserve the constant abuse.
    Your constant negative posts bore me. If the new devices are a success, what will you do then? Jump on that bandwagon?
    02-05-12 07:11 PM
    Your constant negative posts bore me. If the new devices are a success, what will you do then? Jump on that bandwagon?
    He probably never will. He'll likely assume the same thing each time a new device comes out. Likely a stereotypic troll.
    02-05-12 07:19 PM
    Sorry to those of you that frequent 'The Buzz Report' because I've never watched any besides today and I've been looking to Cnet for reviews for years....
    I really hope RIM decides to just shut everyone up with negative comments towards their work with some 'superphone'.
    (superphone in my eyes): the Bold 9900/9930 current specs but slightly bigger, with an 8 megapixel rear cam and a 2.0 megapixel front cam. Im a simple guy.

*crossing fingers*

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    02-05-12 07:20 PM
    It gave me a nice chuckle. It wasn't THAT bad and mostly he was just reporting the news as he saw it.
    02-05-12 07:30 PM
    My "negative" posts are merely realistic.

You may not believe this, but I want RIM to succeed... as a Canadian and as someone who despises Apple. However, RIM is in the situation they're in today because they rested on their laurels and thought everything was just peachy. I like that they're getting bashed in the media - it should act as a wake-up call to them... hopefully.

I've held off on purchasing a phone anxiously awaiting a BB10 device. However, I'm not convinced RIM will put it off (going by past performance over the years), so I could just as easily jump to Android or WP7. But I am giving RIM one last chance - which is really more than I should do.

If the BB10 devices are a success... I'll be happy. Does that answer your question?
    jhormann likes this.
    02-05-12 07:34 PM
    My "negative" posts are merely realistic.
    Realistic is a subjective term. What great phone do you use as I stumble in mediocrity with my BB 9810?
    02-05-12 07:48 PM
    Realistic is a subjective term. What great phone do you use as I stumble in mediocrity with my BB 9810?
    I currently don't own a phone. Does that make me objective or clueless?
    02-05-12 07:53 PM
    More just not an authority on phones.
    02-05-12 08:05 PM
    Whackberry keyboard LOL
    02-05-12 08:30 PM
    Come on guys, less arguing, more discussing the topic of the thread!
    02-05-12 08:30 PM
    Whackberry keyboard LOL
    I whack my qwerty with my fingers. I love the whacky style too! IT'S AWESOME!!

...i wish it made whack sounds instead of clicking.
    02-05-12 08:32 PM

Both
    02-05-12 09:59 PM
    ......I found it funny at most
    Please if you don't like, don't link.
    02-06-12 03:09 AM
    This is ridonkulous. I watched it and he was mostly talking about facts. It's a fad now for BB fans to drown in some sort of melodrama? That the entire world is against BlackBerry phones?
    Shlooky likes this.
    02-06-12 05:48 AM
    This is ridonkulous. I watched it and he was mostly talking about facts. It's a fad now for BB fans to drown in some sort of melodrama? That the entire world is against BlackBerry phones?
    Pretty much. The last month has been nothing but conspiracy theories and other ideas as to why RIM has fallen so much, refusing to believe that it's because RIM actually did this to themselves.
    02-06-12 07:25 AM
    Pretty much. The last month has been nothing but conspiracy theories and other ideas as to why RIM has fallen so much, refusing to believe that it's because RIM actually did this to themselves.
    I bet Apple paid you to say that. And before you ask, that you said it is all the "evidence" I need. :-)
    Rickroller and kraski like this.
    02-06-12 07:48 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD