Why we chose to invest in NantHealth

Since I took over as CEO last year, I've been asked more times than I can count whether BlackBerry has a role in the rapidly changing and intensely competitive mobile market a market BlackBerry was instrumental in creating. As our collaboration with NantHealth illustrates, the answer is a resounding yes. In fact, BlackBerry's role is more necessary than ever as our core strengths of reliability and security will be essential to the next era of computing an era in which mobility is fully integrated with the underlying systems that keep the modern world operating.

This all sounds good to me great read. Hopefully they execute their vision, funny thing is I actually believe they will.
    BBFanatic4Life likes this.
    04-15-14 03:04 PM
    Hmmm,

"Sims said this is all part of moving to a completely platform-independent services business."

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    04-15-14 03:07 PM
    Hmmm,

"Sims said this is all part of moving to a completely platform-independent services business."

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    I fixed the post lol
    04-15-14 03:10 PM
    Why we chose to invest in NantHealth

Since I took over as CEO last year, I've been asked more times than I can count whether BlackBerry has a role in the rapidly changing and intensely competitive mobile market a market BlackBerry was instrumental in creating. As our collaboration with NantHealth illustrates, the answer is a resounding yes. In fact, BlackBerry's role is more necessary than ever as our core strengths of reliability and security will be essential to the next era of computing an era in which mobility is fully integrated with the underlying systems that keep the modern world operating.

This all sounds good to me great read. Hopefully they execute their vision, funny thing is I actually believe they will.
    Thanks for the link!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 10:18 PM
    Great article. Cb should post this

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 01:14 PM
    I long for the tipping point, which makes competing platforms look foolish and insignificant.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 03:11 PM
    QNX Announces IEC 62304 Compliant RTOS for Medical Device Developers | Virtual-Strategy Magazine

Extension of what QNX has been working on for a while now....

Sound like a great fit - QNX RTOS, BlackBerry Secure Communications and Networking.
    04-16-14 04:58 PM