A neighbor of mine who happens to work at CATSA confirmed that they are upgrading (phasing in) BB10, and he is awaiting his new Z10 (Yes, I was teasing him with his old Bold!)

CATSA has over 450 employees, mind you, not all of them may carry a BB10. Just another sign that the GOC is moving towards BB10 as a whole.

My two cents,
    04-10-14 10:02 AM
    That is great news. Thanks for sharing

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:07 AM
    A neighbor of mine who happens to work at CATSA confirmed that they are upgrading (phasing in) BB10, and he is awaiting his new Z10 (Yes, I was teasing him with his old Bold!)

CATSA has over 450 employees, mind you, not all of them may carry a BB10. Just another sign that the GOC is moving towards BB10 as a whole.

My two cents,
    Do you have a source I can find? Not questioning would just like to post it on twitter.

- Developer of PinGuin
    04-10-14 04:32 PM
    Unfortunately, this has not been made official by CATSA, as they probably don't see a need to go public with that, so no I do not have a source. Please take it for what it's worth. That's the best I can do, sorry.

Sent using my ? Z30
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    04-10-14 05:19 PM
    Unfortunately, this has not been made official by CATSA, as they probably don't see a need to go public with that, so no I do not have a source. Please take it for what it's worth. That's the best I can do, sorry.

Sent using my ? Z30
    No worries thanks for the heads up

- Developer of PinGuin
    bizzarothor likes this.
    04-10-14 05:23 PM
    Excellent ( using Mr Burns voice)

Posted via CB10
    gebco likes this.
    04-11-14 07:45 AM

Sent using my ? Z30
    Good point. It doesn't really benefit them, only BlackBerry.
    bizzarothor likes this.
    04-14-14 06:53 AM
    Okay, one other little bit of info trickled through: they do not use BES anymore, only OUTLOOK for mail and that's it. So much for selling BES solutions. I am surprised that they would not go with the more secure solution, but what do I know?!

Sent using my ? Z30
    04-22-14 02:46 PM