07-03-08 06:29 PM
30 12
tools
    I just heard from one of our data people (at&t) that the bold wasnt really overheating, it was problems with the network...being RIMs first 3g device is understandable
    07-03-08 04:58 PM
    I thought all new curves use 3G? My verizon 8330 supposedly uses 3G but has its own name like evdo revA or something like that? On the back of my phone it says qualcomm 3G cdma

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 05:23 PM
    Wireless forever you are so childish go back to the tmo discussion thread and stay out of att stores and the BOLD discussion thread since its gonna be att branded when it hits the US, you probably couldn't stand to touch anything att branded right? Since you have so much hate for them in you, Grow up buddy and be patient your beloved carrier will get it after we do like ALWAYS. We get first dibs on almost every hot new device out there, stop hating & get a life

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 05:46 PM
    I CAN YELL, SCREAM AND ETC. IF I WANT. THESE R MY FEELING AND NOT YOURS. I WANT U TO REPLY ON WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE BOLD AND NOT ON LEARNING HOW TO USE MY small CAPS/ LARGE caps.
    What the h3ll are "small caps"??? You mean lowercase? Aka, *not* annoying as sh*t and a pain to read.
    07-03-08 06:04 PM
    This thread took a terryfying turn to the stupid as soon as the all caps post appeared.

And don't you forget it. *gigglesnort*
    07-03-08 06:29 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD