BNN posted an interesting video concerning BlackBerry today. Some points to note:

- The video actually discusses Blend. This is the first time I've seen it mentioned in mainstream media
    - The announcement on Wednesday isn't just about the Passport, we are going to get information on other products (BES 12, Classic, Z20?)

BNN - Watch TV Online | BlackBerry cheat sheet
    09-22-14 08:58 PM
    I can't get the video to load but the fact that people are talking about the launch and the Passport is good news in itself.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 09:03 PM
    I am betting I am going to see that dude when I am in a line to buy a Passport!

What a glowing sales pitch...
    09-22-14 09:11 PM
    Thanks for sharing

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-22-14 09:12 PM
    Can't wait for Blend!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 09:13 PM
    Finally got the video to load.. on my BlackBerry no less.. couldn't get it started on my android tablet, but got to watch it on my phone lol..

Glowing review indeed.. nice to see. It's nice to see these tech bloggers/reviewers who last year wouldn't give BlackBerry the time of day standing up and being excited for new products. It's a good day to be a BlackBerry fan.

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    09-22-14 09:13 PM
    So, some interesting observations:
    • Blend is a big part of the announcement. BNN didn't just pick this up on their own, BlackBerry PR told them they could discuss it. The announcer's commentary sounded like it came from PR word for word.
    • "Multiple" announcements on Wednesday. The analyst they were talking to said "maybe the Classic", but that's already been shown. I suspect that we may be getting more detail about the Z20. Especially since...
    • The Passport is not being marketed as a "consumer" device, but as a "productivity tool for global professionals"; to me that suggests that a more consumer-oriented device will be shown alongside it.
    09-22-14 09:14 PM
    • Blend is a big part of the announcement. BNN didn't just pick this up on their own, BlackBerry PR told them they could discuss it. The announcer's commentary sounded like it came from PR word for word.
    • "Multiple" announcements on Wednesday. The analyst they were talking to said "maybe the Classic", but that's already been shown. I suspect that we may be getting more detail about the Z20. Especially since...
    • The Passport is not being marketed as a "consumer" device, but as a "productivity tool for global professionals"; to me that suggests that a more consumer-oriented device will be shown alongside it.
    I can't get it to fully load. only about 20 seconds.

I did notice the crackberry logo on the bottom of white slide.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 09:17 PM
    I can't get it to fully load. only about 20 seconds.

I did notice the crackberry logo on the bottom of white slide.

Posted via CB10
    You don't have to see it now. I've told you everything you need to know
    chern likes this.
    09-22-14 09:24 PM
    [LIST][*]Blend is a big part of the announcement. BNN didn't just pick this up on their own, BlackBerry PR told them they could discuss it. The announcer's commentary sounded like it came from PR word for word.
    I agree, and the graphics behind him were official and yet to be seen..
    09-22-14 09:27 PM
    ^ this

From Zarafet my Z30.
    09-23-14 03:08 AM
    It is certainly refreshing to hear BlackBerry being spoken about and in a positive way no less, his applies to those who do their own research instead of regurgitating info. It's great to hear the passport is (even slightly) anticipated.
    After yrs of bashing they seem to be coming back on board that BB is not going out of business.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    09-23-14 07:48 AM
    It would be very exciting if they also announced the Z20 (hopefully with more beefy internals then the Z30).
    09-23-14 07:49 AM