10-08-13 03:59 AM
37 12
tools
    Most of these contractors should not be issued Blackberry's to begin with, but when we are giving out obama phones to almost anyone . . . . .

Hahaha "Obama phone."

You mean the Lifeline Program that President Reagan started??????????????

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-va...aphone-program

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 03:36 PM
    Hahaha "Obama phone."

FCC chief: Reagan could be proud of 'Obamaphone' program - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

Posted via CB10
    Lighten up Francis:

10-06-13 08:32 PM
    Sorry but from my perspective as a private business owner watching fees and taxes going up and up it looks like the government wants even more of the "pie" when they are already bloated on what they are chocking down today.

Bigger government is not the answer, it never has been. Most of these contractors should not be issued Blackberry's to begin with, but when we are giving out obama phones to almost anyone . . . . .
    You should do better. Then you can stop blaming others for the areas you fall short.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 10:19 PM
    LOL! Most of the "laws" do not apply to government employees. You can fire them, best you can do is force them to go home whole collecting a full paycheck and benefits for life.

Being in the private sector we do not even have non essentials working for us. Only our government can afford this but then they are not looking to make a profit.
    Everything you just stated is false.

Posted via CB10
    rthonpm likes this.
    10-06-13 10:21 PM
    You should do better. Then you can stop blaming others for the areas you fall short.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm, I consider my business to be quite successful and profitable for my 30+ employees and me.
    But I will try harder just for you!

Everything you just stated is false.

Posted via CB10
    Guess it is in the eyes of the beholder as most of my friends seem to agree.

Have some more pie and you will feel fine!
    10-07-13 05:10 AM
    Hahaha "Obama phone."

FCC chief: Reagan could be proud of 'Obamaphone' program - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

Posted via CB10
    Yep, that is the one. Was to be used for calling 911! You do not even need an activate phone for that. 911 will not order your pizza or drugs. Regan did not even mean this system to be turned into what it has become today. They are even using the obamaphone to entice people to join the AHC crap.

The obamaphone program is not even about helping his poor people. It is about giving one of his largest contributors the contract to sign these people up! Just more bribery for the entitlement people for votes!
    10-07-13 05:16 AM
    This "turn your phone in" is just part of the "dog and pony" show our government displays for us, trying gin up sympathy.

Are we actually supposed to feel sorry for these people because they are on paid vacation. There are people in the private sector that have had their lives ruined and laid off for years. People trying to support their families by working at a McDonalds.

Sorry but I do not feel sorry for any of them. The government has become bloated and are eating WAY to large of a piece of the "pie". I consider most just bribed or paid voters.
    Do they have to turn their phone in if it is a BYOD device?
    10-07-13 10:41 AM
    Most in the private sector now question if these non-essential people are really needed. Regardless it make the government look even more greedy when the only thing they can pass is this!
    Why? Some people do things that take months to do. If they are away for a week, you will not notice. Their work will just complete a week later.
    10-07-13 10:46 AM
    American government shutdown? WTF. The best thing that the USA could have done would have been to lose the war of independence. Perhaps then there'd be much less over dramatic 'gunslinger' attitude and more 'keep calm and carry on'

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4780 O2 UK
    10-07-13 03:43 PM
    American government shutdown? WTF. The best thing that the USA could have done would have been to lose the war of independence. Perhaps then there'd be much less over dramatic 'gunslinger' attitude and more 'keep calm and carry on'

The Brits haven't done "keep calm and carry on" for a a long time. I'll take gunslingers any day.
    bbq10l likes this.
    10-07-13 04:29 PM
    I suppose it gives Obama a chance to catch up on some fishing lol.

10-08-13 12:32 AM
    Why? Some people do things that take months to do. If they are away for a week, you will not notice. Their work will just complete a week later.
    Or not at all.

Efficient administration is not a hallmark of our government.
    10-08-13 03:59 AM
37 12