Oops posted this in the wrong forum by mistake. Please delete. Sorry.
    03-31-13 09:19 AM
    I'm brand new here but thought for my first post I'd mention that I just noticed Apple currently has about 8.9 million Facebook likes while Blackberry has 25.6 million Facebook likes. I find this surprising and encouraging for Blackberry fans.
    I'm assuming that's because BBRY has a huge presence in emerging markets with low cost devices. for example bb is huge in nigeria and indonesia
    howarmat likes this.
    03-31-13 09:29 AM
    Just means that IOS users don't use Facebook as much as BB users, or one group has better things to do there time
    03-31-13 06:47 PM
    Just means that IOS users don't use Facebook as much as BB users, or one group has better things to do there time
    lol did you just say that an iPhone user has better things to do then use facebook LMAO i'm sorry butthats what the majority of iPhone users do, take pics and upload them to facebook and instagram BBRY users theoretically have better things to do as most are business users, i'm sorry but i don't agree with that comment in the least
    03-31-13 06:58 PM
    lol did you just say that an iPhone user has better things to do then use facebook LMAO i'm sorry butthats what the majority of iPhone users do, take pics and upload them to facebook and instagram BBRY users theoretically have better things to do as most are business users, i'm sorry but i don't agree with that comment in the least
    It's impossible to prove that BlackBerry has more business users than ios, considering businesses use ipads as well as Iphones.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:10 PM
    It's impossible to prove that BlackBerry has more business users than ios, considering businesses use ipads as well as Iphones.

Posted via CB10
    its true but then its also impossible to say iPhone users have better things to do then use facebook
    03-31-13 07:15 PM
    I'm assuming that's because BBRY has a huge presence in emerging markets with low cost devices. for example bb is huge in nigeria and indonesia
    now if BB can get facebook to come up with an app that works on BB.
    03-31-13 07:17 PM
    now if BB can get facebook to come up with an app that works on BB.
    i haven't had any issues with my facebook app not working
    03-31-13 07:23 PM
    6:58
    7:15
    its true but then its also impossible to say iPhone users have better things to do then use facebook
    7:23
    Nobody could possibly make this stuff up if they tried!
    taz323 likes this.
    03-31-13 08:05 PM
    Facebook for BB, really stinks, the PB version has been messed up for months and never like the format on the 9930.
    04-01-13 09:21 AM