06-16-15 11:19 AM
    interesting, I keep saying blackberry and Samsung hardware with choice of bb10 for security or android for the fun. Double your sales of your hardware

Z10
    06-16-15 11:26 AM
    Just everyone is trying to cash in on this rumor right now it'd seem
    06-16-15 11:33 AM
    It would be great if Samsung make BB10 and not BB-Android phones. I would never buy a BB-Android phone.
    06-16-15 11:34 AM
    That guy Eldar is known for spewing out fake and ridiculous rumors. We'll see when the Slider is unveiled.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-16-15 02:50 PM
    It would be great if Samsung make BB10 and not BB-Android phones. I would never buy a BB-Android phone.
    Why would you "never" buy a BB-Android phone-but be all for a BB10 Samsung phone? Do you often make definitive judgements on products you've never tried? Are you a sheep?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-16-15 11:27 PM
    Maybe Samsung user will move to BlackBerry Android device.
    06-16-15 11:51 PM
    I don't think it would make any sense if it WASN'T an Android phone. Your common BlackBerry user doesn't need specs like that - it would be a complete waste. If it were running Android, however, and BlackBerry sold it as a flagship Android phone, I think that would be a really great idea!

I'm getting really excited from the thought of this combo. I wasn't on board at first, but the more and more I think about, it seems like such a good idea. Especially with the rumored specs, and novel hardware (slider), I think they could be in a really good position with this one. Hopefully they say more about it on the 23rd.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 12:59 AM
    I'm not sure what everyone is up in arms about the whole BB / Android hybrid chimera. For me, I love the BB10 UI and for my work it is exactly what I need. iOS and Android don't even come close. But I still have two devices, one for actual work and the other to test out apps and such only because I've found the Android Run Time to be less reliable than I'd like. If the two were somehow merged into a hybrid, it could be a big win for BB10 as now you could have all the same amazing UI features but on a backbone that the majority of the world is comfortable with. I can't even count the amount of iPhone and Android users I work with that all want the HUB because they hate missing notifications. It is the core feature, in my experience, that everyone is lusting after.

Better example is look at Blackberry vs. IOS and Andriod as Tesla vs. Car makers. You have a company which creates an electric battery and then moves to try and change homes and space travel for the better. The other car makers are still working with the same combustion engine that started it all. Blackberry is doing the same with IOT that the other guys are ignoring while fighting for consumers in a spec and size war. Tesla was lauded for giving battery tech to other car makers but that was just a brilliant move to be even more engrained in the industry and to no longer be the ******* child. Blackberry doing an Android hybrid is pretty much the exact same thing.

As a mobile community, we've spent so much time bashing other other OSes when we forget that the most revolutionary technology is one that merges instead of divides.
    toneytone and bicyclexpress like this.
    06-18-15 01:24 AM
    Venice will be a BB10 OS phone with LTE-Advanced capabilities. It just needed the right SOC in which the QualComm 808 is the one.
    06-18-15 08:35 AM