02-04-15 09:36 PM
169 ... 567
tools
    similar to computer in Apple factory running windows. They must be blended, that's it.
    Lol especially when you can't dual boot windows on a mac and lots uses windows on there mac as primary operating system.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-15-15 05:17 PM
    Didn't kevin tweet this from his iphone (heavy sarcasm) I heard he then deleted it right after.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 09:53 PM
    Oh, I know. It's about as idiotic and ironic as people trash talking iPhone and others while logged onto CB from their Windows PC or Mac while installing a leaked OS on their BlackBerry using the same machine made by that very company.

Posted via CB10
    I don't get it.?

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    tdyhedge likes this.
    01-15-15 10:02 PM
    I don't get it.?

Of course you don't, because this isn't the rehab forum. Are you lost?

Posted via CB10
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    01-15-15 10:43 PM
    I have a feeling a lot of employees would be getting lashings then. You really think just because people work at BlackBerry, they only use BlackBerry devices? I suppose you think everyone who works at Ford only drives Fords as well...
    You would be correct.

My daughter works for Apple but uses a Blackberry cell phone and an Acer computer.
    01-15-15 10:57 PM
    I got an idea - stop using Twitter. The CEO of Twitter has been selling off his stocks in large chunks. Why? Because it doesn't make the outrageous revenue its investors claim and value it. Twitter is one of the most nonsensical companies I've seen.

Everyday all u hear with mention to Twitter is something negative, and accounts having to be closed down. Spitting out every thing that comes to your mind in 140 whatever characters or less every minute leads to that. Facebook status already covers that anyway and much more so you can explain yourself in longer streams of thought reducing misunderstanding.

I stay away from it. I might only use it a marketing outlet to push product. But doesn't sound promising.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 08:34 PM
    I got an idea - stop using Twitter. The CEO of Twitter has been selling off his stocks in large chunks. Why? Because it doesn't make the outrageous revenue its investors claim and value it. Twitter is one of the most nonsensical companies I've seen.

Everyday all u hear with mention to Twitter is something negative, and accounts having to be closed down. Spitting out every thing that comes to your mind in 140 whatever characters or less every minute leads to that. Facebook status already covers that anyway and much more so you can explain yourself in longer streams of thought reducing misunderstanding.

I stay away from it. I might only use it a marketing outlet to push product. But doesn't sound promising.

Posted via CB10
    Regardless of how Twitter is doing financially, it is still a valuable marketing tool (as you yourself pointed out).

If a company can't manage it well (and I'm not entirely sure this snafu qualifies as not managing it well), then yep, I say start off the medium.
    01-16-15 08:37 PM
    BlackBerry is tweeting from an iPhone-img_20150116_201045.png

It's probably not even real. Apparently it's not too hard to fake.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 10:13 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150116_201045.png 
Views:	273 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	327880

It's probably not even real. Apparently it's not too hard to fake.

Posted via CB10
    I was just gonna say.

Just claim it's a fake account like ^ above,
    but that will end you in an even bigger mess...

Just say it's been outsourced or something, or whatever else happened, and then apologize 'for the inconvenience' ... :-)

-----

PS. Glenn, you might be mixing up two things... :-)

  2015 - already in full swing - berry good ...  
    01-17-15 02:48 AM
    Of course you don't, because this isn't the rehab forum. Are you lost?

Posted via CB10
    Isn't that where we met looser

01-17-15 12:07 PM
    I was just gonna say.

Just claim it's a fake account like ^ above,
    but that will end you in an even bigger mess...

Just say it's been outsourced or something, or whatever else happened, and then apologize 'for the inconvenience' ... :-)

-----

PS. Glenn, you might be mixing up two things... :-)

  2015 - already in full swing - berry good ...  
    I wasn't trying trying to insinuate that Kevin had actually sent the tweet in question. I was just using the tweet as an example of how easily someone could put up a fake tweet and make it look as though it was from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 327998
    01-17-15 12:39 PM
    That's hilarious. What makes it better is that is basically how Chen would talk about it too.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 01:18 PM
    Why would Chen be mad? Stock price went up after all the rumors. All he sees is $$$$
    01-19-15 11:36 AM
    Why would Chen be mad? Stock price went up after all the rumors. All he sees is $$$$
    The stock price going up doesn't make any money for Chen/BBRY. BBRY and its investors don't see any return on increased stock prices, but instead make money from their share of dividends from revenue. The only real benefactors of higher stock prices would be stock traders who buy and sell. And I don't see BBRY trading away any of their own stock anytime in the foreseeable future.
    01-19-15 11:53 AM
    Yikes 😳
    01-19-15 11:03 PM
    The stock price going up doesn't make any money for Chen/BBRY. BBRY and its investors don't see any return on increased stock prices, but instead make money from their share of dividends from revenue. The only real benefactors of higher stock prices would be stock traders who buy and sell. And I don't see BBRY trading away any of their own stock anytime in the foreseeable future.
    I know they don't make money with the stock going up, but it does make the company look better with the price going up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-28-15 11:27 AM
    Lol some of you guys defending this are beyond crazy. If something from Apple's twitter got posted from a Blackberry there would literally be 100 threads on it saying that this proves once and for all that BB is superior.

They are idiots for doing it and if they didn't think it was a glaring mistake they wouldn't have pulled it. Bite the bullet on this one and realize that they screwed up and quit justifying it.
    I find this pretty comical. I think the defending should be kind of expected. I remember reading a thread on iMore where people were claiming that some were too fat to own smartphones and that's why they got bent lol. It also should be noted that the thread wasn't full of BlackBerry fans ripping apple a new one. They did that here on CrackBerry instead.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 09:19 AM
    The tweet should've read "Securely sent via BES with the Twitter app for iPhone". Then would the haters still hate?

Posted via CB10 on my Z30. (8700,8320,9700,9800,Q10,Z30 and Playbook)
    02-04-15 09:25 PM
    The tweet should've read "Securely sent via BES with the Twitter app for iPhone". Then would the haters still hate?
    Probably. The average person outside the tech community doesn't know what BES is.
    02-04-15 09:36 PM
169 ... 567