02-04-15 09:36 PM
169 ... 4567
tools
    01-14-15 02:04 PM
    Its amazing The Verge wont cover any QNX at CES, but they're on this like nobodies business.....what a poisonous spiteful place The Verge must be. Makes me think Dieter is just an awful human.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    No he receives royalties from Apple.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 02:08 PM
    If I was Chen today I'd have everyone at headquarters empty pockets and clear out their desk. Whoever has an iPhone in their possession gets a lashing. Any apple logos or laptops , two lashings. Any Steve Jobs figurines, 3 lashing and 5 laps around campus nude.
    "...do as I say and nobody gets hurt.. GOT IT.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80, kevets and Yatezy like this.
    01-14-15 02:16 PM
    Its amazing The Verge wont cover any QNX at CES, but they're on this like nobodies business.....what a poisonous spiteful place The Verge must be. Makes me think Dieter is just an awful human.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    An awful human for (at worst) writing about inanimate objects?

It's a rough world where we base one's humanity on what smartphone one supposedly, uh, "supports."
    01-14-15 02:17 PM
    Well, looks like another story (Samsung) has finally put an end to this one, both here and on Twitter. That's the difference between this garbage debate and a story that's actually IMPORTANT for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    01-14-15 03:29 PM
    Is Alicia Keys still working at BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 03:34 PM
    If I was Chen today I'd have everyone at headquarters empty pockets and clear out their desk. Whoever has an iPhone in their possession gets a lashing. Any apple logos or laptops , two lashings. Any Steve Jobs figurines, 3 lashing and 5 laps around campus nude.

Posted via CB10
    Also gotta check for hidden Apple tattoos to weed out any secret Apple lovers. OH NO!

These stories are always hilarious.
    jmr1015 and abwan11 like this.
    01-14-15 04:37 PM
    What a joke. Major mistake. Cant believe people are trying to justify it.
    01-14-15 04:45 PM
    ...and now Samsung want to buy BlackBerry. What a week.

Anyway, I digress, please continue
    01-14-15 04:48 PM
    ...and now Samsung want to buy BlackBerry. What a week.

Anyway, I digress, please continue
    Dismissed as rumor, nothing more.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 04:53 PM
    This tweet came from someone in MARKETING. Their job is marketing for BlackBerry. The tweet was specifically marketing the BlackBerry Classic. THEIR JOB IS TO MARKET BLACKBERRY DEVICES. What this individual did is the opposite of marketing BlackBerry devices - they harmed the effort to market BlackBerry devices.

No, the person doesn't have to try BBM on offer devices. They work in marketing. Not software engineering/QA. Marketing.

Posted via CB10
    Well then he was plain stupid.
    As you say he just harmed the marketing effort, I wouldn't be surprised if he were fired...

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 08:32 PM
    I would not be surprised if it were an iPhone.

Blackberry users mirror iOS users on so many levels.

If Blackberry twitter used an Android - now that, that would be an insult.
    01-14-15 08:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have a feeling a lot of employees would be getting lashings then. You really think just because people work at BlackBerry, they only use BlackBerry devices? I suppose you think everyone who works at Ford only drives Fords as well...
    01-14-15 09:12 PM
    Isn't BlackBerry "cross platform" now? So what's the big deal?
    Yeah BlackBerry 10 smartphones run BlackBerry OS 10 but require Google Android apps in the aftermath of BlackBerry basically telling native app developers to develop for Google Android since they will run on BlackBerry OS 10's Android Player.
    01-14-15 11:28 PM
    That means they sold out all the blackberries and had to use a trade-in iphone to tweet
    01-14-15 11:44 PM
    LOL. Not the 1st time someone representing BlackBerry tweeted from an iPhone. It happens. But, for BlackBerry, when it does happen, you visualize Deputy Barney Fife(on Mayberry) trying to get his gun out of the holster.....as he shoots himself in the foot.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-15-15 12:11 AM
    Please please Apple, buy BlackBerry already! It will solidify your commitment to the enterprise, you'd instantly have the PKB market, and you can get into other industries with QNX, and see how that long-running OS can fit into future Apple OS plans.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 12:22 AM
    similar to computer in Apple factory running windows. They must be blended, that's it.
    Ha. So funny..........
    01-15-15 03:45 AM
    Iphone got better twit app, that's all #feelingbored

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 05:29 AM
    "The Way or the Warrior"... keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, (right Withdrawal?(who posted know your competition)

All that BlackBerry PR team employee needed to do (to avoid all the embarrassment I'm sure he is now enduring ) was to change the automatic default signature on his iPhone to something more personal than that default signature that probably came on his device, . ..my guess is that it won't be long before a similar faux pas will be made by an Apple OR team member via a Classic, LOL

My mantra is "Blackberry Forever" (now let's see a Verizon version of the Classic )
    Just in case anyone hasn't read these,Here is a variety of articles exposing the faux pas:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=black...43.xI97dCoD9Qc

Judy
    Blackberry Forever" (now let's see a Verizon version of the Classic )

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 09:50 AM
    What a coincidence that they make a big fuss about this at about the same time we get corrupted Samsung news

This won't prevent serious people & businesses from picking BlackBerry

While we're at it why not make a big fuss of Windows Server required for BES lol

It looks like I have gift for nailing threads
    anon(153966) likes this.
    01-15-15 10:01 AM
    What a coincidence that they make a big fuss about this at about the same time we get corrupted Samsung news

This won't prevent serious people & businesses from picking BlackBerry

While we're at it why not make a big fuss of Windows Server required for BES lol

It looks like I have gift for nailing threads
    Oh, I know. It's about as idiotic and ironic as people trash talking iPhone and others while logged onto CB from their Windows PC or Mac while installing a leaked OS on their BlackBerry using the same machine made by that very company.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-15-15 12:27 PM
    Oh, I know. It's about as idiotic and ironic as people trash talking iPhone and others while logged onto CB from their Windows PC or Mac while installing a leaked OS on their BlackBerry using the same machine made by that very company.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. True.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    01-15-15 04:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-15-15 05:11 PM
    Yeah BlackBerry 10 smartphones run BlackBerry OS 10 but require Google Android apps in the aftermath of BlackBerry basically telling native app developers to develop for Google Android since they will run on BlackBerry OS 10's Android Player.
    It does not require it it's and added option for you to chose from you are very un informed

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-15-15 05:16 PM
169 ... 4567