03-28-16 12:35 PM
31 12
tools
    Iphone 6s takes number one spot... sorry but credibility is lost at that point. Iphone is good but it's really not the best device.
    I have a large corporate client that still has some BBOS phones, though all the "important" folks get iPhones. You can immediately tell somebodies power and influence in the organization by what phone they have. I was in a meeting and one of the folks there had just got a promotion, everyone was asking to see his iPhone. It's the new corner office.
    03-27-16 01:00 PM
    How is an app "useless" if it is providing an "essential" feature?

Posted via CB10
    The apps in question are only "essential" if your phone doesn't already come with the essentials baked into the OS. Example: Android and iOS DO NOT come with file managers baked into the OS fresh out the box like BB10. That is very crucial and essential, which requires you to download an app. What about privacy invading apps that says they require "essential" permissions that leave you open to hacking or spying..just to use an app that I can probably just use the browser to get to anyway.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    03-28-16 08:10 AM
    I have a large corporate client that still has some BBOS phones, though all the "important" folks get iPhones. You can immediately tell somebodies power and influence in the organization by what phone they have. I was in a meeting and one of the folks there had just got a promotion, everyone was asking to see his iPhone. It's the new corner office.
    I don't know why everyone was asking to see a phone that looks like everyone else's in the office?? Let's go look at this guy's new corner office that looks just like mine lol. Very little originality in the smartphone game at the moment..especially from Apple.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    03-28-16 08:14 AM
    The apps in question are only "essential" if your phone doesn't already come with the essentials baked into the OS. Example: Android and iOS DO NOT come with file managers baked into the OS fresh out the box like BB10. That is very crucial and essential, which requires you to download an app. What about privacy invading apps that says they require "essential" permissions that leave you open to hacking or spying..just to use an app that I can probably just use the browser to get to anyway.

I understand that but you said you had to download "useless apps" for essential features on other platforms, so they didn't seem useless to me.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 08:55 AM
    I understand that but you said you had to download "useless apps" for essential features on other platforms, so they didn't seem useless to me.

Posted via CB10
    You still don't get it smh... you WOULD say that since you probably have one of those phones in question that make you get those apps. In short, what I'm saying is features that are included in BB10, features that we have come to think of as basic features that come with a phone..are NOT included on other platforms, which requires you to download apps just to get some basic features.

03-28-16 09:57 AM
    You still don't get it smh... you WOULD say that since you probably have one of those phones in question that make you get those apps. In short, what I'm saying is features that are included in BB10, features that we have come to think of as basic features that come with a phone..are NOT included on other platforms, which requires you to download apps just to get some basic features.

I was simply commenting on your wording since it appeared to contradict itself. That's all. I understand what you mean now that you have commented further. And I have a Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 03-28-16 at 03:50 PM.
    03-28-16 12:35 PM
31 12